Rosehip CP Soap Bar
This product is currently sold out.
Batty's Bath ensures that you can always bring the botanicals to the bathtub. Our Rosehip Cold Pressed Soap is no exception. Lavender oil won’t just help regulate your skin’s natural oils (helping to prevent acne), it will also help to melt away the daily stresses that build up below the surface. That’s not the only oil you’ll find in the bar too. We’ve packed it full of beneficial and natural oils for the ultimate in skin TLC.
Like all our soaps, it won’t clog your pores or cause irritation; it’s meant only to provide you with the gentle, yet mighty care you’ve come to love in Batty’s Bath products. With regular use, The Rosehip Cold Pressed Soap will help reduce facial and body acne, all while leaving you looking brighter (thanks to the antioxidants) and naturally, your best you.
It's also a big 5.5 oz bar that will last you a long time, as cold press soap is harder than any glycerin soap bar! Lastly, this soap is made with our "hard bar" formula, just like all the soaps in the signature collection. Soaps made with this formula are super mild and gentle on inflamed and/or sensitive skin.
In a Nutshell
- Infused with ground rosehips
- Blend of lavender, patchouli, geranium and clove
- Assists in the battle against premature signs of ageing
- Soothes skin sensitivities, making a great option for those who suffer from eczema
- Won’t clog pores
- Aids in the healing process of breakouts
- Hydrates dry skin to improve skin’s natural balance
- Supports blood circulation leaving skin bright and healthy looking
This soap is made with our hard bar formula. Find out more about our hard vs soft soaps here.
Find out more about these icons here.
Lavender Essential Oil: This oil is one of the most well-known oils used to help treat and prevent acne because of its ability to inhibit acne-causing bacteria. It’s acne fighting powers don’t stop there either; the antioxidants found in lavender essential oil help speed up healing and work to prevent breakouts from scarring. For those who have oily skin, it can also help to regulate your oil production by supporting your hormonal health.
Patchouli Oil: The plant oil has been used for centuries to help alleviate the symptoms of skin conditions like acne eczema thanks to its ability to reduce internal inflammation and antiseptic healing properties. It boosts cell regeneration to help prevent breakouts from leading to scars and signs of ageing. It’s gentle anti-bacterial properties also help to eliminate acne bacteria from spreading.
Ground Rosehip: This natural ingredient provides needed hydration to the skin. Vitamin E helps prevent the damaging effect of UV Rays which age our skin at a rapid pace. Omega fatty acids help repair damaged skin cells to reduce the appearance age spots and hyperpigmentation.
Full ingredients list
Organic Olive Oil (saponified), Organic Coconut Oil (saponified), Organic Palm Oil (sustainable), Organic Shea Butter, Ground Rosehips, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Patchouli Essential Oil, Organic Geranium Essential Oil, Organic Clove Essential Oil
We’re pretty confident you know how to use a bar of soap, but here are a few recommendations to make the most of your cold pressed bars.
- Avoid hot water, as this will dry your skin out. Opt for lukewarm water instead and let the soap do the dirty work.
- Feel free to use a cleaning mitt or silicone face scrubber, but be gentle! They can exfoliate without adding extra pressure (which can cause irritation).
- The optimal amount of time to cleanse your face for is roughly 45 seconds – 1 min. If you have sensitive skin, try 30 seconds. Set a timer on your phone for the first few uses as you may be surprised how long it actually is.
- Body Soap – this bar isn’t just useful for your face; it works wonders on the body too! It’s especially great for those who suffer from body acne.
- Shaving Soap – all of our cold pressed soaps make amazing alternatives to chemically based shaving creams. Just lather up and apply to your legs like you would a shaving cream and get to business. The oils in our soaps make shaving a smooth success.
How to Make Your Soap Bars Last
Once you've tried handmade soap you’ll want every silky, skin-loving bubble to last! Thankfully, we won't stop making handmade soap anytime soon BUT there are definitely some tricks to making each bar last as long as possible.
- Don't leave your handmade soap in the tub while you're soaking in the tub.
- Make sure your handmade soap isn't in the water stream; keep it in a corner of the shower or tub where it won't be constantly hit by water.
- Use a soap dish that provides appropriate drainage so your soap bar can dry properly between uses.
- Rub your soap bar onto a wash cloth & use that to get clean rather than rubbing the soap bar right onto your body.
- Store your soap bars in their packaging and in a cool dry place until you're ready to use them.
- Consider cutting your soap bars in half and only putting one-half in the shower at a time.
Batty's Bath Cold Press Soaps are 100% natural and made from scratch using old world techniques & ingredients. The care that was put into soap making years ago, as well as the recipes that were passed down from generation to generation, make their come back with these creamy, soft soaps that produce spectacular lather! The luscious lather from these soaps are not produced by any synthetic ingredients or chemical boosters; instead, Batty uses specific oils in her soap batches that are known to be mild on the skin while producing great lather! In fact, they lather up so well that they can easily be used to shave with!
There are no shortcuts when it comes to the cold press method - these soaps take weeks to cure but are well worth the wait! Batty's Bath handmade method of soap making ensures the most amount of glycerin possible is retained, unlike commercial soap making. Retaining the glycerin makes a softer, milder soap which is emollient and moisturizing to the skin.
Batty's Bath Cold Press Soap is ideal for those with sensitive skin, for conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis or anyone allergic to commercial soap because they don't strip the skin of its natural, beneficial oils. In fact, they are mild enough to use on babies' delicate skin.
These 100% natural soaps do not contain any synthetic ingredients, colours, or scents. Instead, they are made with the freshest, highest quality natural ingredients, coloured with natural clays, and scented with aromatherapy grade essential oils.
If you haven't experienced the world of Batty's Bath Cold Press Soaps then you are in for a real treat! Many bath & body lovers say that once you try natural cold press soaps that have been made with the finest ingredients and utmost care, that there's go going back to anything they were using before!
What's the Difference Between Handcrafted Soap and "Commercial" Soap?
Commercial soaps are manufactured in large factories (often located overseas) staffed with anonymous employees, using the most economical ingredients. Often, they contain some or all synthetic detergents; most have the glycerin removed.
Batty's handcrafted soaps, on the other hand, are manufactured locally in small batches with the personal oversight and care of long-time soapmaker. Batty makes use of high-quality ingredients including speciality oils and botanical additives to personalize her formulations.
The creative artistry of Batty results in soaps that are different and unique, offering you a wide selection of soaps that are not only natural but functional and beautiful as well.
- Size: 125 – 155 G
- Packaged in a recyclable paper wrapper
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.