Biscuit Bronze Pressed Matte Mineral Bronzer
This product is currently sold out.
Batty’s Bath Pressed Matte Mineral Bronzer is the au-natural solution to looking like a sun goddess without the sun damage. Our Biscuit Bronze shade works for all fair to medium skin tones thanks to its buildable formula. It’s neutral undertone also complimentary for just about any Radiant Rebel
We’ve included some skin-loving oils in this bronzer to ensure a buttery-smooth application, without sending sensitive skin into a frenzy. The matte, weightless finish keeps you looking fresh all day and we’ve ensured it’s safe for all skin types, including those with acne-prone skin
In a nutshell
- 100% natural ingredients
- Matte finish to prevent unwanted shine
- Blendable and buildable to meet your desired look
- Shade complements most fair-medium skin tones
- Acne-prone safe
- Long-lasting and weightless wear
Find out more about these icons here.
- Apply and set (optional) your foundation.
- Using a medium, fluffy bronzing brush, swirl on top of the pressed powder lightly.
- Tap off any excess powder.
- Apply in the shape of “3” along the edges of your face, focusing on your temples, cheekbones and jawline.
- You want to bronze the areas of your skin that would naturally tan the most.
- Blend well to diffuse any harsh lines.
- Repeat if you wish to build colour but remember, a little goes a long way.
- Comes in a number of different shades
- Gives our products their pigmented colour without using chemicals
- Light reflecting property allows the skin to appear smoother and blurs imperfections
- Used in natural cosmetics as an alternative to Talc
- Provides a silky application for powder cosmetics
- Absorbs excess oil
Mica, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride + Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil* + Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract*, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lactobacillus Ferment, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Kernel Oil* + Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil
May contain Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide
- Vitamin E: Gluten-free / Sunflower-derived
- Size: 3.5 g
- Packaged in a recyclable, clam compact
- Shades are easily identifiable by colour rind on top label
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have been using your loose powder bronzer for a while, which I love. But I do not see it in the shop. Have you discontinued the loose powder formula? Is the pressed formula comparable?
Hi there! Thanks for your question! We have discontinued the loose bronzer to make room for the pressed bronzer. While both are pigmented and provide a natural tan, the major difference is in the finish. The loose bronzer was more shimmery than the new matte pressed bronzer. Both are great options for those in the light-medium skin tone range. The pressed format is also easier to control and less messy. Hope this helps :)