Clean Line Natural Liquid Eyeliner
This product is currently sold out.
Every Radiant Rebel loves an excuse to throw on her favourite LBD (Little Black Dress) and paint the town pastel! Radiant Rebels also know that the perfect accessory to an LBD is a crisp cat eye! Our Clean Lines Liquid Eyeliner makes achieving that elusive cat eye effortless, all while giving you that radiant allure.
Our formula is fast drying, which we love! Why? Because a fast dry helps eliminate the chances of accidentally duplicating those perfect lines on your lids where they don’t belong. It won’t smudge or budge throughout the day, and the classic, black charcoal complements every eye colour. Not to mention, its thin felt brush makes it easy to deliver a thin, sharp line or a thick, dramatic cut-crease. This style of brush also makes it user-friendly for those who are new to liquid eyeliner as it's stiffer. Simply build up the intensity.
In a nutshell
- 100% natural ingredients
- Charcoal black colour
- Fast drying
- No smudging or budging
- All day wear
- Small, felt tip applicator for precise application
Find out more about these icons here.
- Simply unscrew the cap and apply like any other liquid eyeliner
- For a natural look: apply one thin coat to ¾ of your top lash line from the outer corner to ¾ of the way to the inner corner
- For a more dramatic look: apply a thin coat to the entire upper lash line. Next, create a short line from the outer corner of your eye to the outer corner of your eyebrow. Connect the end closer to the eyebrow to part way down the lash line, creating a triangle. Simply fill in the triangle and smooth out where the last line of the triangle meets the lash line. The larger the triangle, the more dramatic the look.
- Used as a binding agent in natural cosmetic and is produced from the honeycomb of hives
- Sourced from local, ethical beekeepers
- Allows for the product to maintain a creamy consistency when used in lesser amounts
- Known as an "occlusive", which means it's an ingredient that allows the skin to breathe naturally while also preventing transepidermal water loss
- Contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- Contains a ton of Vitamin E, Vitamin A, and other antioxidants
- Helps to neutralize free radicals
- Is lightweight and easily absorbed by the skin to restore moisture
- Fatty acids are great for helping improve skin tone and texture
- Known as a humectant
- Draws in moisture from the air to deliver it where it’s needed.
- Helps lock in moisture for optimal performance
- When used in cosmetics it conditions the surface to feel soft and supple
Aqua (Water), Beeswax*, Glycerin*, Copernicia Prunifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Stearic Acid, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Acacia Gum, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Pullulan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon Bark) Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide
- Glycerin: Kosher / Sustainable palm / Non-GMO / Allergen-free
- Cetearyl Glucoside: Vegetable-derived
- Caprylyl Glycol: Coconut-derived
- Vitamin E: Gluten-free / Sunflower-derived
- Titanium Dioxide: Natural oxide / non-nano particles
- Packaged in a plastic tube
- Net Wt. 6 mL
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.