Forever Young (Quick Tint) Antioxidant Moisturizer (BB Cream)
This product is currently sold out.
This jar of moisture-rich cream is the go-to for our mature Radiant Rebels. As we age, our skin requires an extra boost to keep its youthful elasticity and texture. Due to a slowdown in cell regeneration and years of environmental stresses, our skin starts to show our age. This moisturizer is specifically blended to meet the unique needs of mature skin.
The antioxidants (and there’s MANY in this one) help boost cell turnover. The extra rich oils aid your skin in retaining the moisture it’s lost over the years, while the apple extract operates to help rejuvenate skin tone and texture. Carrot extract is known to cleanse the blood which is beneficial for those suffering from toxic skin conditions like eczema, rosacea and psoriasis.
As an added bonus, we’ve added mica minerals to provide a soft, natural glow. While it doesn’t create coverage like a foundation, these minerals reflect light to produce a blurring effect for imperfections. It’s the perfect solution for both under makeup on those no-make days.
In a nutshell
- Glides on silky smooth for applying to delicate areas like around the eyes
- Excellent anti-inflammatory properties
- Fights infections (this is super important for those who are fighting acne!)
- Provides super light, semi-transparent, coverage and a natural glow
- Packed with vitamins and nutrients vital in preventing signs of ageing
- Bursting with antioxidants and free radical fighting power
- Contains blood-cleansing properties
- Absorbs small amounts of excess oil (helping to keep the skin balanced)
- Suitable for all skin types
Find out more about these icons here.
- Cleanse your skin. We recommend using in combination with your recommended Batty’s Bath cleanser. Not sure what that is? Take the Quiz to find out HERE!
- Apply your hydrator, plus any other routine booster products (i.e. serums/mists/etc.) and allow them to fully absorb.
- Start by applying a nickel-sized amount of the moisturizer to the whole face. A little goes a long way with this rich moisturizer, so start light and add more as needed.
- Don’t forget to moisturize your neck as well. This area is often forgotten and can show our age if we aren’t taking proper care of it.
- Allow to absorb before moving onto foundation. If using mineral foundation, allow to fully absorb for a minimum of 5 mins. Cream foundations can be applied once the majority has been absorbed in the first few minutes.
- Penetrates deep below the skin’s surface to the lower levels of your skin
- Fatty acids help improve and smooth skin texture by providing hydration and moisture
- Antioxidants protect against free radicals
- Rich in Omega 6 and Phytosterols
- Helps to restore our skin’s natural barrier that holds moisture and hydration in our skin
- Good for mature skin as this barrier tends to weaken as we age
- Oleic Fatty Acid boosts our skins ability to regenerate new cells, slowing down the ageing process
- Known for its regenerative properties
- Slows down the signs of ageing
- Provides needed moisture to mature skin
- Improves texture and minimize the appearance of fine lines
- Known for its ability to help reduce the appearance of age spots and restoring a natural glow
- Full of antioxidants, it protects against free radical damage
- A natural antiseptic known for soothing inflammation below the skin’s surface
Carrot Seed Oil
- Jam-packed with antioxidant support for your skin
- Carotenoids fight free radicals which help prevent signs of ageing like fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps regulate sebum production to help those with both dry and oily skin
- Improve tone and texture for a more radiant complexion
- Contains alpha hydroxy acids
- Helps reduce the appearance of dull and tired skin
- Rich in antioxidants like vitamin C
- Prevents future free radical damage and improves elasticity
- Rich in vitamin A
- Known for its ability to neutralize free radicals
- Provides antibacterial properties to prevent the bacteria from running ramped
- Helps restore moisture to the skin for a plumper, more youthful appearance
Rosehip Seed Oil
- Provides needed hydration to the skin
- Vitamin E helps prevent the damaging effect of UV rays
- Omega fatty acids help repair damaged skin cells to reduce the appearance age spots and hyperpigmentation
- Rich in antioxidants that prevent free radical damage
- Fatty acids like oleic acid and stearic acid protect the skin and help maintain the skin’s lipid barrier
- Penetrate deep below the surface to deliver much-needed moisture well below the skin’s surface
- Anti-inflammatory properties soothe and heal skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Known as an "occlusive", allowing the skin to breathe naturally while also preventing transepidermal water loss
- Rich in vitamins A and E that provide antioxidant protection from free radicals
- Lightweight, yet rich consistency makes it easy for our skin to absorb
- Delivers healing and anti-inflammatory to an inflamed/irritated skin
- Vitamin F also promotes collagen production to maintain elasticity
Green Tea Extract
- Packed with antioxidants
- Stops free radicals in their tracks and helps reduce inflammation, including inflammation caused by rosacea and acne
- Slows down some signs of ageing
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Glycerin*, Aqua (Water), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Capuacu) Seed Butter*, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil*, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rheum Rhaponticum (Rhubarb) Root Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Tapioca Starch (and) Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Mica, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Propanediol, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Levulinate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
- Glycerin: Soy-derived
- Palm Oil: Certified sustainable
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: Coconut & glycerin derived
- Vitamin E: Soy-derived
- Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate: 100% renewably-sourced / Plant-based emulsifier / Vegan & petroleum-free / Derived From sustainable palm oil
- Propanediol: 100% renewably-sourced from corn sugar / 100% natural / Approved by Ecocert and by the Natural Products Association
- Titanium Dioxide: Natural oxide / non-nano particles
- Tapioca Starch (and) Polymethylsilsesquioxane: Corn-derived
- Size: 2oz / 60g
- Packaged in a tinted glass jar
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this product provide protection against UVA/UVB? If so, about what would the SPF be?
Thanks for your question! You'll find the answer in this blog post
What happens if I use the tinted moisturizer after the expiration date?
Hi there- Thanks for your question! While we put a very conservative expiry on our products (this accounts for products that are left in less than ideal storage conditions like a hot car or in direct sunlight), if stored properly (cool, dry and dark place) they can last close to double the expiration date. That means you could get another 4-5 months past the sticker date if you've stored it will care. After this point, you risk the preservative system breaking down, which can be dangerous for your health. key ingredients, like essential oils, also become ineffective. Hope this helps to answer your question.