Mineral Makeup Foundation
This variant is currently sold out
Our Mineral Makeup Foundation is formulated to keep your skin looking great while you're wearing it without causing any problems after you take it off! This foundation won't clog your pores. It also won't irritate sensitive, acne, or rosacea-prone skin.
This weightless, silky, matte foundation feels like nothing at all when applied but it covers just like a medium-full liquid foundation. You can build on the coverage by applying as many layers as you need. It evens out your skin tone and reduces the appearance of fine lines, pores, redness, and imperfections.
If you're looking for the flawless, filtered finish without the cake, look no further! It works as a foundation, concealer, powder, and includes sun ray blocking titanium dioxide (one of the best sun blocking minerals found in natural sunscreen).
In a nutshell
- Safe for sensitive skin, rosacea and/or acne prone skin
- Lightweight formula with adjustable coverage
- Contains pure micas for a flawless, filtered finish
- Fights acne with anti-bacterial properties
- Protects against UV rays with titanium dioxide
- Minimizes the look of pores and imperfections
- Won’t clog your pores and washes away clean
- Helps keep oily skin looking impeccable with long-wear awesomeness
- Formulated with clean and kind ingredients
Find out more about these icons here.
How to select your perfect shade
Check out the pictures for a swatch of all colours. The great thing about our Mineral Makeup Foundation is that you can blend shades together to get a shade that's completely perfect for you! You may find that you're a darker shade during the summer and lighter shade in the winter. Mixing the lighter and darker shade together during the spring and fall will help keep your foundation matching your skin tone. If this is your first time buying foundation with us, we recommend buying samples before committing to a full-size jar.
Level 1 - Buff
For the fairest porcelain skin tones. Cool pink undertone.
Clinique Even Better (Buff)
L’Oreal True Match (W4)
MAC Fluid Fix (NC20)
Nars Sheer Glow (Light 5 / Fiji)
Urban Decay Naked Skin (3.0)
Level 2 – Fawn
For light porcelain skin tones. Cool pink undertone.
Clinique Even Better (Cream Chamois)
L’Oreal True Match (C3)
MAC Fluid Fix (NW20)
Maybelline FIT (125)
Nars Sheer Glow (Med 2 / Santa Fe)
Revlon ColorStay (220)
Level 3 – Almond
For light skin tones - this shade matches 80% of lighter skin tones! This is Batty's shade. Neutral undertone.
Clinique Even Better (Linen)
L’Oreal True Match (W3)
MAC Fluid Fix (NW15)
Maybelline FIT (115)
Nars Sheer Glow (Light 4 / Deaville)
Revlon ColorStay (200)
Urban Decay Naked Skin (3.0)
Level 4 - Vanilla
For light to medium skin tones - a step up from Almond, and a great shade for Almond gals who have captured the perfect summer tan. Neutral undertone.
bareMinerals (Medium Tan)
Clinique Even Better (Neutral)
L’Oreal True Match (N5)
MAC Fluid Fix (NW30)
Maybelline FIT (225)
Revlon ColorStay (360)
Urban Decay Naked Skin (4.5)
Level 5 - Honey
For medium skin tones - our great summer glow shade for those who like a darker tan, or girls with an olive complexion. Warm golden undertone.
Clinique Even Better (Sand)
L’Oreal True Match (W5.5)
MAC Fluid Fix (NW35)
Maybelline FIT (235)
Urban Decay Naked Skin (7.0)
Level 6 – Flax
For deep medium skin tones - great for light-complexion women of colour. Neutral undertone.
bareMinerals (Medium Dark)
Clinique Even Better (Toffee)
L’Oreal True Match (C6)
MAC Fluid Fix (NW43)
Revlon ColorStay (400)
Urban Decay Naked Skin (9.0)
Level 7 – Cinnamon
For deep skin tones - this is our deepest stocked shade and great for med-complexion women of colour. Cool/neutral undertone
Clinique Even Better (Tawnied Beige)
L’Oreal True Match (N7)
MAC Fluid Fix (NW45)
Maybelline FIT (320)
Nars Sheer Glow (Med - Dark 2 / Tahoe)
Need more help finding your shade?
- Tap a small amount of Mineral Foundation into the lid of the jar.
- Use a kabuki brush, or dense buffing brush, to pick up the powder in the lid by swirling it in the powder and working it into the bristols.
- Tap the brush to remove the excess.
- Apply the foundation in a circular, buffing motion. Start by applying LESS than you think you'll need.
- Look at the foundation in a few different lights (including natural sunlight) to see if you're comfortable with the coverage. Add more if desired.
- After using the foundation a few times you'll get to know how much you're comfortable applying and you'll likely notice that it's less than you are used to applying.
Check out VA Karla's Guide to Foundations Brushes to discover her tricks for achieving a flawless application no matter which of our foundations you chose!
- Aluminum-free, non-GMO modified tapioca starch
- An alternative to talc
- Leaves the skin feeling silky smooth
- Absorbs oil to help maintain a matte feature and prevent you from looking and feeling greasy
- A mineral derived from the oxide of titanium
- Absorbs, reflects and scatters light (including ultraviolet radiation in light) making it perfect for camouflaging imperfections
- Sits on top of the skin (it won’t penetrate the skin, as we don't use it in the nanoparticles)
- NOT coated with silicones or aluminium hydroxide
- Comes in a number of different shades
- Gives our products their pigmented colour without using harmful dyes
- Light reflecting properties allow the skin to appear smoother and blurs imperfections
- NOT of the nanoparticle range and will not penetrate the skin
Sericite, Titanium Dioxide, Dry-Flo (Tapioca Starch (and) Polymethylsilsesquioxane), Mica
- As always, our products are made with clean and kind ingredients. They're free of...
- Petro ingredients
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) / SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
- Propylene Glycol
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.