Patchouli Facial Moisturizer
This product is currently sold out.
Whether it’s acne, irritation, eczema or just super sensitive skin, when you have highly reactive skin then you know how easily easy it can be sent into a downward spiral.
This moisturizer is crafted with the most healing ingredients Mother Nature has to offer, including patchouli oil which is known for its unique ability to combat skin irritations, acne and inflammation. This is the first product that we made to directly target acne, and it's since become one of our best sellers.
This rich and creamy moisturizer penetrates deep to rejuvenate and nourish your skin without leaving it feeling greasy. Additionally, the Patchouli Facial Moisturizer provides strong anti-inflammatory relief to reduce the pain and irritation caused by breakouts.
In a nutshell
- Doesn't leave skin feeling greasy
- Is the "missing link" moisturizer for those who find their skin can be prone to moisture loss yet is also acne-prone
- Absorbs quickly and deeply into skin's layers
- Helps combination skin find balance
- Mild bacteria-fighting properties (Super important when fighting acne)
- Soothes and calms skin naturally
- No fragrance oil or harsh perfumes. Instead: an earthy aroma thanks to calming, dark patchouli essential oil
- No mineral oil, silicones, or pore-clogging ingredients
- Provides support to the skin's lipid barrier (and therefore reduces redness and irritation caused by a weak protective barrier)
- Provides anti-inflammatory support (which also soothes irritation and helps stop acne in its tracks)
- Reduces skin’s exposure to the elements and pollution
- Formulated with clean and kind ingredients
Find out more about these icons here.
- Cleanse your skin. We recommend using in combination with your recommended cleanser. Not sure what that is? Take the Quiz to find out HERE!
- Apply your hydrator, plus any other routine booster products (i.e. serums/mists/etc.) and allow them to fully absorb.
- Start by applying a nickel-sized amount of the moisturizer to the whole face. A little goes a long way with this rich moisturizer, so start light and add more as needed.
- Don’t forget to moisturize your neck as well. This area is often forgotten and can show our age if we aren’t taking proper care of it.
- Allow to absorb before moving onto foundation. If using mineral foundation, allow to fully absorb for a minimum of 5 mins. Cream foundations can be applied once the majority has been absorbed in the first few minutes.
- Helps alleviate the symptoms of acne and eczema thanks to its ability to reduce inflammation. This is SO important for acne-prone skin because if you can stop inflammation, you can stop acne in its tracks.
- Contains antiseptic and a prophylactic which helps deter and fight infection
- Contain therapeutic cicatrisant properties that support skin-healing, wound healing and cell regeneration, which means they to help prevent breakouts from leading to scars and signs of ageing.
- Has gentle antibacterial properties that help to eliminate acne bacteria from spreading.
- Is a therapeutic astringent which helps improve your skin's appearance by minimizing pores and balancing our skin oils
- Rich in antioxidants that prevent free radical damage
- Fatty acids like oleic acid and stearic acid protect the skin and help maintain the skin’s lipid barrier
- Penetrates deep below the surface to deliver much-needed moisture
- Anti-inflammatory properties soothe and heal skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Known as an "occlusive", allowing the skin to breathe while also preventing transepidermal water loss
- Rich in vitamins A and E that provide antioxidant protection from free radicals
- Lightweight, yet rich consistency makes it easy for our skin to absorb
- Delivers healing and anti-inflammatory to an inflamed/irritated skin
- Vitamin F also promotes collagen production to maintain elasticity
Green Tea Extract
- Packed with antioxidants
- Stops free radicals in their tracks and helps reduce inflammation, including inflammation caused by rosacea and acne
- Slows down some signs of ageing
- Powerful antioxidant that helps protect your skin from damaging toxins and free radicals
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Helps keep ingredients from being oxidized and turning rancid
Organic Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aqua (Deionized Water), Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Organic Theobroma Grandiflorum (Capuacu) Seed Butter, Organic Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Organic Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Propanediol (Zemea®), Titanium Dioxide, Glycerine (Vegetable), Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Levulinate, Organic Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
- Glycerin - Soy-derived
- Palm Oil - Certified sustainable
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - Coconut & glycerin derived
- Vitamin E - Soy-derived
- Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate - 100% renewably-sourced / Plant-based emulsifier / Vegan & petroleum-free / Derived From sustainable palm oil
- Propanediol - 100% renewably-sourced from corn sugar / 100% natural / Approved by Ecocert and by the Natural Products Association
- Titanium Dioxide - Natural oxide / Non-nano particles
- Tapioca Starch (and) Polymethylsilsesquioxane - aluminium-free, non-GMO modified tapioca starch which gives a velvety to our patchouli moisturizer
- As always, our products are made with clean and kind ingredients. They're free of...
- Petro ingredients
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) / SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
- Propylene Glycol
- Size: 2oz / 60g
- Packaged in a tinted glass jar
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.