Pure Amore Gel Facial Cleanser - Soap Free
This product is currently sold out.
Get GELLY with it! Our Pure Amore Gel Facial Cleanser will have you falling back in love with your skin routine. As its name suggests, this soap-free cleanser is made with ingredients that won’t offend those with super sensitive skin. In fact, this one’s got lots of soothing elements that calm and relieve irritation and inflammation.
We’ve also added in pumpkin and pineapple extracts to dole out a superior, deep clean thanks to their natural enzymes which clean from INSIDE your pores (and not just from the surface). These enzymes also administer a non-abrasive exfoliation, which helps provide a smoother and brighter skin tone.
We've blended the very best of Mother Nature's AHA’s (alpha hydroxy acids). AHA's are known for their ability to improve cellular turnover by getting those dead skin cells off before they start causing problems, support your skin’s elasticity, assist collagen synthesis, prevent signs of ageing, and give you a more youthful complexion. All of these benefits packed into a hydrating formula bursting with one of the best soothers nature has to offer: Aloe!
Basically, no matter your skin type, skin concern or desire in a facial cleanser is, this one’s got it for you so lather up and enjoy the luxuriousness of the Pure Amore Gel Facial Cleanser.
In a nutshell:
- Soap-free for super sensitive skin
- Gently exfoliates skin
- Provides an outstanding deep clean
- Provides soothing relief for irritated skin
- Antibacterial properties
- Illustrious moisturizing power
- Redness relief
- Formulated with clean and kind ingredients
Find out more about these icons here.
Can I use this cleanser if I have rosacea?
We’ve mixed in some licorice root into our Pure Amore Gel Facial Cleanser for some redness relief and redness relief, not to mention to acne-fighting benefits of willow bark extract which provide this cleanser with some serious antibacterial superpowers, so rosacea-prone skin might see great results from this cleanser! However, some rosacea sufferers find that their skin doesn't play nice with lemon or pineapple extract.
If you've used any of our other products that have lemon or pineapple in them and your skin has given them the thumbs up, you should be ok with this cleanser. However, if you have used a lemon or pineapple containing product and your skin didn't find them gentle enough, this cleanser might not be right for you.
- Wet face with lukewarm water (avoid hot as it will dry out your skin, and cold will not allow your pores to open for deep cleaning)
- Squirt 1-2 pumps of the cleanser into your clean hands and massage into your damp face in a circular motion
- Rinse off the cleanser with water and pat dry
- Apply any booster products & moisturizer immediately following the cleanse for the optimal benefit of ingredients
- Chalked full of vitamin C
- Antioxidants brighten skin and protect against free radicals
- Helps reduce the appearance of dark spots and sun damage
- Boosts collagen production
- Non-abrasive exfoliate
- Fruit enzymes exfoliate inside the pores
- Source of salicylic acid that is non-irritating
- Known for it’s antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties
- Packed with flavonoids and other antioxidants to rejuvenate skin
- Aids in the evening of skin tone
- Improves skin’s elasticity
- Antioxidants boost the healing process of skin
- Helps regulate oil production
Sugar Cane Extract
- Source of AHA's
- Exfoliates the skin by breaking up the ‘glue’ that holds dead skin to the surface
- A major source of glycolic acid that provides moisture for dry skin
Sugar Maple Extract
- Provides the skin with AHA support
- Neutralizes free radicals and helps repair cell damage
- Slough off dead skin cells to help open up clog pores
- Extracted from the peel or the orange
- Provides antiseptic properties for a deep clean
- Removes excess sebum and oils from the skin
- Provide a non-abrasive exfoliation to brighten the complexion
- Extracted from the peel or the Lemon
- Provides antiseptic properties for a deep clean
- Citric acid and vitamin C kill acne-causing bacteria
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and acne scars
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract & Aqua (Water) & Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross-Polymer & Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Aqua (Water) & Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract & Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract & Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract & Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract & Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Glycerin & Aqua (Water) & Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Glycerin & Aqua (Water) & Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate: derived from the naturally occurring amino acid, glycine
- As always, our products are made with clean and kind ingredients. They're free of...
- Petro ingredients
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) / SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
- Propylene Glycol
- 3.5 oz / 100 g
- Packaged in a glass bottle with a plastic pump
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.