Tea Tree Facial Scrub
This product is currently sold out.
People with acne-prone and/or oily skin go nuts for this super active exfoliator! While this handmade, whipped soap takes dry and overworked skin on a journey of opulence and bliss, the twice-ground walnut shells get down to the nitty-gritty to deep clean those clog pores and dethrone impurities. What’s left behind is a happier, brighter, and fresher version of you!
Like all our products, the Tea Tree Facial Scrub contains NO harsh ingredients or ingredients. This cleanser is free of parabens or propylene-glycol to ensure that it’s mild enough for your delicate skin and the environment.
If that wasn’t enough, the tea tree oil is a triple-threat for bacteria, fungi and viruses. The Terpinen-4-ol found in tea tree oil is an antimicrobial fighter that won’t strip your skin of its natural oils. With regular use, this scrub can help reduce the number of bacterial breakouts in acne sufferers and restore balance to over-productive, oily skin.
Not sure if bacteria is a major contributor to your acne? Check out this post.In a nutshell
- Cleanses while it exfoliates
- Finely ground, nut shells slough off pore-clogging dead skin cells
- Made with luxe whipped soap
- Inhibits acne-causing bacteria with organic tea tree oil
- Gives your skin a deep, antimicrobial, cleanse
- Mild cleanser that doesn’t strip skin of its natural oils
- Brightens dull or congested skin
- Reduces the potential for clogged pores
- Recommended for those who have normal to oily skin
- Formulated with clean and kind ingredients
Find out more about these icons here.
A note about cystic acne & scrubs
Although the Tea Tree Facial Scrub has wonderful acne-fighting power, it is NOT suitable for all skin types. If you suffer from cystic acne (we’re talking about those extremely inflamed, sore to touch and bright red in colour kind of breakouts) OR you currently have active breakouts (pimples that are still in their "active" stage rather than spots that are no longer actively growing/healing), this cleanser will be too abrasive for your skin. We don’t want to see you too add to your already highly reactive and painful skin.
This scrub is better suited to those who have skin that can handle a buffing and polishing type of scrub - generally, those who see the best results from this scrub includes those who have oily and/or thick skin that's not easily irritated or upset. If you'd classify your skin as "reactive", a nut scrub isn't for you.
BUT, don’t fret! If you have cystic acne or current breakouts, we've developed some special products just for you. Check out:
- Pineapple Facial Scrub
- Green Tea & Pineapple Liquid Facial Cleanser
- Cystic Acne & Oil Balancing Facial Mask
- Give that beautiful face of yours a splash of lukewarm water. The point is to open your pores, without drying it out by using overly hot water.
- Scoop out a nickel-sized amount of your Tea Tree Facial Scrub. A little goes a long way!
- Apply to your face using a small, gentle, circular motion with your fingers. Remember that this cleanser is a powerhouse already; there’s no need to use a heavy hand!
- Be sure to give a little extra attention to the areas where you notice blackheads like to set-up camp.
- Now that the cleanser has done its duty, rinse your face with luke-warm water.
- VOILA! You’re done. You are now free to continue on with the rest of your skin routine.
Tea Tree Oil
- Known for the disinfecting properties
- Stops acne-causing bacteria in its tracks
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties helping to sooth breakouts and other skin conditions like eczema and dermatitis
- Speeds up the healing process for small wounds and breakouts
Ground Nut Shell:
- Make great exfoliants for the skin
- We only use nut shells that have been "twice ground" - meaning they have been broken down more than the typical ground nut shells you'll find in other beauty products. Since this is a facial scrub, we take extra care to make sure the nut shells we include have been ground to the point where they are still an effective exfoliant but are just shy of being ground down into a fine powder. We also take care to include enough to give the skin a rejuvenating polish but not so much that they get in the way of being able to gently glide the product over the skin so the gentle cleansing whipped soap can work its magic.
- Referred to as 'liquid gold' in ancient times
- Penetrates the skin to deliver moisture where it's needed most without leaving you feeling sticky or greasy
- Rich in antioxidants
- Vitamin E tackles inflammation that can lead to acne breakouts, eczema, and psoriasis
Aqua (Water), Stearic Acid, Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
May contain Xanthan Gum
- Olive Oil: Saponified
- Coconut Oil: Saponified
- Stearic Acid: Plant-based fatty acid
- Glycerin: Vegetable-derived
- As always, our products are made with clean and kind ingredients. They're free of...
- Petro ingredients
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) / SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
- Propylene Glycol
- Size: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Packaged in a glass jar
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.