Manuka Honey Cold Press Soap
This product is currently sold out.
Our Manuka Honey Cold Pressed Soap is charged with heaps of the sweet and skin-loving ingredient. This liquid gold not only helps to fight facial and body acne but provides your skin with the building blocks necessary to rebuild your lipid barrier. The super gentle formula, plus the polishing powers of oatmeal provide a mellow, yet valuable, exfoliation that won’t irritate your skin. Manuka honey is especially beneficial for those with mature skin; it boosts collagen production and moisture to keep your skin looking plump and youthful.
Oh, and not to fret! All our Manuka honey is sourced from ethical beekeepers, keeping our promise to always be cruelty-free.
It's also a big 5.5 oz bar that will last you a long time, as cold press soap is harder than any glycerin soap bar! Lastly, this soap is made with our "hard bar" formula, just like all the soaps in the signature collection. Soaps made with this formula are super mild and gentle on inflamed and/or sensitive skin.
In a nutshell
- Actively helps fight acne
- Contains antifungal and antibacterial properties
- Exfoliates gently to not irritate sensitive skin
- Helps retain the skin natural moisture
- Promotes healing of acne and other skin irritations
- Helps maintain hydrations in the skin
- Formulated with clean and kind ingredients
This soap is made with our hard bar formula. Find out more about our hard vs soft soaps here.
Find out more about these icons here.
Cold Processed Soaps are for those who...
- want to avoid harsh ingredients & detergents
- are looking for a cleanser that doesn't strip their skin of its natural moisture barrier
- have dry skin and are looking for more balanced skin
- are looking for a creamy, smooth soap
- want to take care of their delicate skin with quality ingredients
We’re pretty confident you know how to use a bar of soap, but here are a few recommendations to make the most of your cold pressed bars.
- Avoid hot water, as this will dry your skin out. Opt for lukewarm water instead and let the soap do the dirty work.
- Feel free to use a cleaning mitt or silicone face scrubber, but be gentle! They can exfoliate without adding extra pressure (which can cause irritation).
- The optimal amount of time to cleanse your face for is roughly 45 seconds – 1 min. If you have sensitive skin, try 30 seconds. Set a timer on your phone for the first few uses, as you may be surprised how long it actually is.
- Body Soap – This bar isn’t just useful for detoxing your face; it works wonders on the body too! It’s especially great at eliminating odour, making it the perfect body cleanser (especially if you’re going through a deodorant detox)
- Shaving Soap – all of our cold pressed soaps make amazing alternatives to conventional shaving creams. Just lather up and apply to your legs like you would a shaving cream and get to business. The oils in our soaps make shaving a smooth success.
How to Make Your Soap Bars Last
Once you've tried handmade soap you’ll want every silky, skin-loving bubble to last! Thankfully, we won't stop making handmade soap anytime soon BUT there are definitely some tricks to making each bar last as long as possible.
- Don't leave your handmade soap in the tub while you're soaking.
- Make sure your handmade soap isn't in the water stream; keep it in a corner of the shower or tub where it won't be constantly hit by water.
- Use a soap dish that provides appropriate drainage so your soap bar can dry properly between uses.
- Rub your soap bar onto a washcloth & use that to get clean rather than rubbing the soap bar right onto your body.
- Store your soap bars in their packaging and in a cool dry place until you're ready to use them.
- Consider cutting your soap bars in half and only putting one-half in the shower at a time.
Our Cold Press Soaps are made from scratch using old world techniques and clean and kind ingredients. The care that was put into soap making years ago, as well as the recipes that were passed down from generation to generation, make their come back with these creamy, soft soaps that produce spectacular lather! We use specific oils in our soap batches that are known to be mild on the skin while producing great lather! In fact, they lather up so well that they can easily be used to shave with!
There are no shortcuts when it comes to the cold press method - these soaps take weeks to cure but are well worth the wait! Our handmade method of soap making ensures the most amount of glycerin possible is retained, unlike commercial soap making. Retaining the glycerin makes a softer, milder soap which is emollient and moisturizing to the skin.
Our Cold Press Soap is ideal for those with sensitive skin, for conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis, or anyone allergic to commercial soap because they don't strip the skin of its natural, beneficial oils. In fact, they are mild enough to use on babies' delicate skin.
These soaps do not contain any colours or scents. Instead, they are made with the freshest, highest quality ingredients, coloured with natural clays, and scented with essential oils and phthalate-free fragrance oils.
If you haven't experienced the world of green beauty cold press soaps then you are in for a real treat! Many bath & body lovers say that once you try cold press soaps that have been made with the quality ingredients and utmost care, that there's go going back to anything they were using before!
What's the Difference Between Handcrafted Soap and "Commercial" Soap?
Commercial soaps are manufactured in large factories (often located overseas) staffed with anonymous employees, using the most economical ingredients. Often, they contain harsh detergents and most have the glycerin removed.
Our handcrafted soaps, on the other hand, are manufactured locally in small batches with the personal oversight and care of long-time soapmaker. Owner, Jamie makes use of high-quality ingredients, including specialty oils and botanical additives to personalize her formulations.
The creative artistry of Jamie results in soaps that are different and unique, offering you a wide selection of soaps that are not only clean and kind on your skin but functional and beautiful as well.
- Rich in antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps to eliminate the acne-causing bacteria and inflammation
- Absorbs and traps moisture from the air to hydrate the skin and maintain elasticity
- Dihydroxyacetone promotes collagen production while protecting the collagen you already have
Coconut Oil, Palm Oil (Sustainable), Canola Oil, Manuka Honey, Ground Oats, Oat Protein, Chamomile Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Geranium Oil, Lavender Oil
- Palm Oil: Sustainable / Saponified
- Coconut Oil: Saponified
- Canola Oil: Saponified
- As always, our products are made with clean and kind ingredients. They're free of...
- Petro ingredients
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) / SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
- Propylene Glycol
- Size: 125 – 155 G
- Packaged in a recyclable paper wrapper
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.