Pure Amore Gel Cleanser - Soap Free
This product is currently sold out.
Get GELLY with it! Our Pure Amore Gel Cleanser will have you falling back in love with your skin routine. As its name suggests, this soap-free cleanser is made with the purest of natural ingredients that won’t offend those with super sensitive skin. In fact, this one’s got lots of soothing elements that calm, soothe, and relieve irritation and inflammation.
We’ve also added in Pumpkin and Pineapple extracts to dole out a superior, deep clean thanks to their natural enzymes which clean from INSIDE your pores (and not just from the surface). These enzymes also administer a non-abrasive exfoliation, which helps provide a smoother and brighter skin tone.
Batty blended the very best of Mother Nature's AHA’s (alpha hydroxy acids). AHA's are known for their ability to improve cellular turnover (ie get those dead skin cells off before they start causing problems!), support your skin’s elasticity, assist collagen synthesis, prevent signs of ageing, and give you a more youthful complexion. All of these benefits packed into a hydrating formula bursting with one of the best soothers nature has to offer: aloe!
Basically, no matter your skin type, skin concern or desire in a facial cleanser is… this one’s got it for you! So lather up and enjoy the luxuriousness of the Pure Amore Facial Cleanser.
In a nutshell:
- Soap-free for super sensitive skin
- Gently exfoliates skin
- Provides an outstanding deep clean
- Provides soothing relief for irritated skin
- Antibacterial properties
- Illustrious moisturizing power
- 100% natural
- Redness relief
Can I use this cleanser if I have rosacea?
We’ve mixed in some Licorice Root into our Pure Amore Gel Cleanser for some redness relief and whitening action. Not to mention to acne-fighting benefits of Willow Bark Extract which provide this cleanser with some serious antibacterial superpowers, so rosacea-prone skin might see great results from this cleanser! However, some rosacea sufferers find that their skin doesn't play nice with lemon or pineapple extract.
If you've used any of our other products that have lemon or pineapple in them and your skin has given them the thumbs up, you should be ok with this cleanser (A couple lemon containing products you might have tried already could include our Charcoal Detox Mask or our Soothing (cream) Cleanser). However, if you have used a lemon or pineapple containing product and your skin didn't find them gentle enough, this cleanser might not be right for you.
Find out more about these icons here.
SPECIAL NOTICE: We're updating our gel products! You'll notice that they will no longer be clear, but instead will be opaque in appearance. Please bear with us as we get our pictures updated. If you have any questions please contact us :)
- Wet face with lukewarm water (avoid hot as it will dry out your skin, and cold will not allow your pores to open for deep cleaning)
- Squirt 1-2 pumps of the cleanser into your clean hands and massage into your damp face in a circular motion
- Rinse off the cleanser with water and pat dry
- Apply any booster products & moisturizer immediately following the cleanse for optimal benefit of ingredients
- Chalked full of vitamin C
- Antioxidants brighten skin and protect against free radicals
- Helps reduce the appearance of dark spots and sun damage
- Boosts collagen production
- Non-abrasive exfoliate
- Fruit enzymes exfoliate inside the pores
- The natural version of salicylic acid that is non-irritating
- Known for it’s antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties
- Packed with flavonoids and other antioxidants to rejuvenate skin
- Aids in the evening of skin tone
- Improves skin’s elasticity
- Antioxidants boost the healing process of skin
- Helps regulate oil production
- Known in North America as the Huckleberry
- Support and protect the skin from free radical
- Contains high levels of Vitamin C
- Helps improve tone texture
Sugar Cane Extract
- Natural source of AHA's
- Exfoliates the skin by breaking up the ‘glue’ that holds dead skin to the surface
- A major source of glycolic acid, a natural source of moisture for dry skin
Sugar Maple Extract
- Provides the skin with AHA support
- Neutralizes free radicals and helps repair cell damage
- Slough off dead skin cells to help open up clog pores
- Extracted from the peel or the orange
- Provides antiseptic properties for a deep clean
- Removes excess sebum and oils from the skin
- Provide a non-abrasive exfoliation to brighten the complexion
- Extracted from the peel or the Lemon
- Provides antiseptic properties for a deep clean
- Citric acid and vitamin C kill acne-causing bacteria
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and acne scars
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Aqua (Water) & Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit/Leaf Extract & Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract & Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract & Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract & Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum
* Organic IngredientLactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
Common Name: Leucidal SF Complete
Salicylate-free / contains coconut extract, not the same as coconut oil Glycerin
GMO-free / palm-derived
- 3.5 oz / 100 g
- Packaged in a glass bottle with a plastic pump
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.