Mineral Cream Concealers
This variant is currently sold out
No need to freak out just because your skin is! Our Mineral Cream Concealers provide full coverage that won’t cling or cake up. This lightweight formula comfortably covers blemishes, redness, dark circles and more. The velvety smooth consistency makes this concealer foolproof for even the most novice users. As with all our cosmetics, it won’t clog your pores or irritate your skin.
We’ve used bentonite clay in this formula for two reasons:
- It improves the “stick” of this concealer while providing a mattifying effect without drying out your skin.
- This clay actually helps heal breakouts and reduce inflammation. What’s better than a concealer that hides AND heals?
The Mineral Cream Concealer comes in three unique shades to suit the majority of skin tones.Cotton Bloom: A light concealer
- A breakout concealer if your foundation shade is Buff / Fawn
- A brightener if your foundation shade is Almond
- A breakout concealer if your foundation shade is Almond / Vanilla
- A brightener if your foundation shade is Honey
- A breakout concealer if your foundation shade is Honey / Flax
- A brightener if your foundation shade is Cinnamon
Shade Selecting Wheel
If you know your shade in any of our foundation formulas, then check the wheel below to find the corresponding concealer shade!
In a nutshell
- A creamy consistency that’s easy to blend
- Great coverage that doesn’t cling to dry areas
- Contains healing ingredients for breakouts
- A lightweight formula that won’t cake up
- Won’t clog pores
- Formulated with clean and kind ingredients
Find out more about these icons here.
- Using a small makeup brush or your (clean!) finger, apply concealer to the area you are trying to conceal. Remember- a little goes a LONG way.
- Blend out the edges without trying to touch the blemish/area you’re trying to conceal too much
- Set the concealer with the Oil Absorbing Setting Powder or your Mineral Foundation. The sooner you do this, the less likely you are to have creasing occur
- Helps regulate the production of excess sebum
- Soaks up excess oils to keep your skin looking matte
- Draws out bacteria to help speed up the healing process and minimize the chances of scarring
- Contains a ton of Vitamin E, Vitamin A, and other antioxidants
- Helps to neutralize free radicals
- Is lightweight and easily absorbed by the skin to restore moisture
- Fatty acids are great for helping improve skin tone and texture
- Our sebum’s identical twin
- Helps replenish the essential fatty acids needed to repair and protect our lipid barrier
- Known as an "occlusive", meaning it's an ingredient that allows the skin to breathe while also preventing trans-epidermal water loss
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Bentonite, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Esters, Copernicia Prunifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides
- Vitamin E: Non-GMO
- As always, our products are made with clean and kind ingredients. They're free of...
- Petro ingredients
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) / SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
- Propylene Glycol
- Size: 3.5 g
- Packaged in a recyclable, clam compact
- Shades are easily identifiable by the colour ring on the top label
- The shade cotton bloom is also known as "cotton cream"
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, I have mature dry skin with brown circles under my eyes needing concealer. Will this concealer cake in my wrinkles or smooth them?
Thanks for your question! If it's dark circles you're looking to cover, we actually recommend our Bright Eyed Beauty Concealer to counteract dark circles. You can, however, use this concealer for that area as well. Just like any concealer, the trick to using light layers, blending well and always setting the concealer with a setting powder like our Oil Absorbing Setting Powder.
Will you have sample sizes available for these in the future? I wouldn't want to buy a large size then find a different colour would have worked better for me.
We have no plans for samples of our cream concealers at the moment but we'll definitely take this into consideration! We can always do a swatch card for you with your next order. Just leave a note on your order requesting a swatch of our cream concealer shades. The shades won't turn out perfect on cardstock, but they will be close :)
What is the difference between this product and the mineral concealer($18)? And what are the ingredients in this pure mineral concealer? Thank you.
Hey There! The Mineral Concealer was our original formulation of concealer in the Batty's Bath line. It has a thicker consistency than the Pure Mineral Cream Concealer, which we created after Radiant Rebel requested a creamier formula. Both concealers also offer acne healing properties. Both offer outstanding coverage and a VERY LITTLE amount goes a LONG way. It's really about preference in consistency; the Mineral Concealer takes a little work to warm up in the fingertips and has a more matte finish. As for the ingredients of any of our products, they can be found on the independent product pages in the left-hand column. SImply click the 'Ingredients' tab below the description.
Is Golden Granola darker or lighter than the cocoa cream concealer?
Hi! Thanks for your question :)
Golden Granola is definitely lighter than cocoa cream concealer.
Which shade is closest to âSmooth Cocoaâ shade from the old concealer line?
Hi there- thanks for your question. Golden Granola is the closest shade in our new formula to the Cocoa Cream shade in our original formula. It is a little warmer but is the most appropriate for deeper skin tones.