Raw Radiance Facial Moisturizer
This product is currently sold out.
When you’re prone to congestion and breakouts but want to “feed” your skin for the long haul, our Raw Radiance is the moisturizer for you.
This daily moisturizer is our most lightweight formula - lightweight in feel but not in benefits! It’s packed with antioxidants known for their ability to keep acne at bay, while also buffering the skin against free radical damage.
If supporting your skin against pollution and the stress of modern life is important you, plus you want a non-greasy, quick absorbing, calming moisturizer that plays nice with acne-prone skin, cozy up to this jar.
The antioxidant-packed ingredients in this moisturizer are the real stars of the show. They provide the skin with vitamin A, B1, B3, E, K, and more. Not only do these antioxidants aid the skin in stopping acne before it starts by putting out the flames of inflammation and killing acne bacteria, but they also provide soothing properties that calm irritation and redness.
Unlike our other moisturizers, Raw Radiance is made without any plant butters or coconut oil. While we love these ingredients and include them in our other moisturizers, we created Raw Radiance without them to allow those with skin that has trouble soaking up ingredients (and deeply absorbing them) get the benefits of all those antioxidants with greater ease.
This moisturizer is made to absorb quickly and efficiently so the skin can start to balance, become congestion free, and feel soft to the touch. This quick absorbing benefit makes Raw Radiance an excellent option for:
- those who find themselves in that space between "still breaking out" and "wanting to minimize fine lines."
- those who are prone to congestion
- those who often avoid using moisturizer even though they’d like to get the benefits* of one.
*Benefits such as providing the skin with essential building blocks, protecting the skin against the elements - which helps keep redness at bay, and repairing/safeguarding the skin’s lipid barrier - which protects against dehydration and congestion.
In a nutshell:
- Nourishment for acne-prone and congested skin that breaks out with heavier creams
- Absorbs easily and prevents congestion
- Made without heavier plant butter or coconut oil
- Hydrates without feeling oily or greasy
- Contains vitamin C to help brighten and even out skin tone
- Nourishes and feeds the skin with antioxidants and barrier repairing lipids
- Formulated with clean and kind ingredients
Find out more about these icons here.
- Cleanse your skin. We recommend using in combination with your recommended cleanser. Not sure what that is? Take the Quiz to find out HERE!
- Apply your hydrator, plus any other routine booster products (i.e. serums/mists/etc.) and allow them to fully absorb.
- Start by applying a nickel-sized amount of the moisturizer to the whole face. A little goes a long way with this rich moisturizer, so start light and add more as needed.
- Don’t forget to moisturize your neck as well. This area is often forgotten and can show our age if we aren’t taking proper care of it.
- Allow to absorb before moving onto foundation. If using mineral foundation, allow to fully absorb for a minimum of 5 mins. Cream foundations can be applied once the majority has been absorbed in the first few minutes.
- Our sebum’s identical twin
- Helps replenish the essential fatty acids needed to repair and protect our lipid barrier
- Known as an "occlusive", meaning it's an ingredient that allows the skin to breathe while also preventing trans-epidermal water loss
Green Tea Extract
- Packed with antioxidants
- Stops free radicals in their tracks and helps reduce inflammation, including inflammation caused by rosacea and acne
- Slows down some signs of ageing
Kakadu Plum Extract
- Contains more vitamin C than oranges
- Provide your skin with a heaping dose of anti-ageing support
- Collagen boosting properties help maintain skin’s elasticity
- Antibacterial benefits help to stop acne bacteria from leading to breakouts
- Known to help brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of sun spots and hyperpigmentation
- Penetrates deep below the skin’s surface to the lower levels of your skin
- Fatty acids help improve and smooth skin texture by providing hydration and moisture
- Antioxidants protect against free radicals
Lavender Essential Oil
- Known for its antibacterial properties
- Beneficial in acne-fighting skin care products
- Helps rid the skin of bacteria
Golden Seal Root
- Also known as Yellowroot
- Known for its ability to help reduce inflammation and ease irritation caused by skin conditions like eczema, acne, blisters and itchy/dry skin
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Emulsifying Wax NF, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Zinc, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol & Caprylyl Glycol & Sorbic Acid
- Stearic Acid - Plant-based fatty acid
- Hyaluronic Acid - Vegan
- Glycerin - Vegetable-derived
- Vitamin E - Soy-derived
- Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract - Salicylate-free / Contains coconut extract- not the same as coconut oil
- As always, our products are made with clean and kind ingredients. They're free of...
- Petro ingredients
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) / SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
- Propylene Glycol
- Size: 2oz / 60g
- Packaged in a tinted glass jar
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.