Calendula Gentle Gel Hydrator
This product is currently sold out.
Calendula Gentle Gel Hydrator is our mightiest hydrator and a great companion for the other products in our calendula line. We combined the superhero-level of hydration in hyaluronic acid with the absorption boosting muscle of glycerin (to deliver hydration deep below the surface) to create a radiant rebel powerhouse for thirsty skin. We’ve kept this formula ultra-simple to ensure that it’s safe for sensitive skin. We even made this hydrator as an alternative for those who are sensitive to aloe (which is the hydrating ingredient in the other hydrators in our lineup).
As you noticed, we mentioned that this hydrator features hyaluronic acid as it’s superhero hydrating ingredient. BUT, don’t let the word acid scare you off! Hyaluronic acid is one of the gentlest and most beneficial ingredients that Mother Nature has blessed us with. It can absorb 10x the amount of hydration that water alone can and, it relieves dehydrated skin (which we know can lead to a whole slew of problems). Combine this with the calming and soothing properties of calendula extract, and you’ve got one supportive skincare product.
If you’ve been with us for a while, you know that if there’s an opportunity to take a product to the next level, we will! To top off this formula, we’ve added Cucumber and Watermelon extract. Both of these ingredients are known to help reverse the signs of ageing by improving your complexion and enhancing your natural glow. They also improve the cell regeneration that slows down as we age and delivers antioxidants that block free radicals from damaging your precious skin.
This hydrator is not only in our calendula line up because of the calendula extract it contains. It’s also in our calendula lineup because it’s been specifically formulated to work with our Calendula and Oats Facial Moisturizer! Our Calendula Gentle Gel Hydrator makes the perfect base for applying the Calendula and Oats Facial Moisturizer, and in turn, the Calendula and Oats Facial Moisturizer seals in this hydrator beautifully! Sealing in your hydrator is super important so that your skin can absorb those hydrating ingredients and put them to work before they evaporate into the surrounding air. So naturally, this hydrator and the Calendula and Oats Facial Moisturizer make beautifully efficient and beneficial pairing!
In a nutshell
- Most powerful hydrator of the Batty’s Bath line
- Made with the most sensitive skin in mind and aloe-free
- Softens and hydrates skin with cucumber extract
- Reduces inflammation with soothing and calming ingredients
- Improves the state of irritated, stressed skin
- 100% natural
Find out more about these icons here.
1. Shake well before each use. Start with way less than you think you’ll need. Remember, you can always add more, later. This hydrator is super concentrated and will spread out easily and there’s no rubbing, tugging, or forcing required.
2. Apply while your skin is still slightly damp from the shower or from washing your face (not SOAKING. If you JUST washed your face, pat lightly with a soft towel- no rubbing!)
3. Follow up with a serum if you’re using one, and then top off with your moisturizer. There’s no need to let the Calendula Gentle Gel Hydrator completely absorb before applying your moisturizer. If it hasn’t absorbed completely, it will help move your moisturizer around more easily.
4. Then give everything (the hydrator, serum, and moisturizer combo) time to absorb. You may notice that it takes a little extra time for your moisturizer to absorb and that’s ok! This type of deep restorative work for your skin can’t be rushed.
- Known as the Kingpin of hydrators
- Has a unique ability to keep moisture IN your skin
- An extra special component for those with dry skin AND/OR oily skin as oily skin often occurs when the skin is craving water
- Known for its ability to help reduce the appearance of age spots and restoring a natural glow
- Full of antioxidants, it protects against free radical damage
- A natural antiseptic known for soothing inflammation below the skin’s surface
- Derived from the marigold family
- Known for its ability to be a strong anti-inflammatory thanks to the rich flavonoids
- Combination of oils and acids are fantastic antibacterial support for the skin
- Keeps acne-causing bacteria at bay
- Provides ageing skin with some much-needed relief and support
- Delivers moisture to skin that is depleted over time
- Boosts cell regeneration to help slow down the signs of ageing
- Vitamin C helps restore a more youthful complexion
- Antioxidants help relieve redness
Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil + Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Extract
- Glycerin: Derived from palm / GMO-free
- Size: 60g / 2oz
- Packaged in a glass jar
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi! I am wondering what the glycerin is made of. I have allergies to nuts and soy and I know glycerin is often soy derived.
Thank so for you question :)
The glycerin we use in this product is derived from palm and is GMO-free.
I hope that helps :)
Is this gel better than the hydra healing gel for someone with rosacea?
Hi there! Thanks for your question. It really depends on the individual and their skin's needs. The Hydra Healing Gel absorbs faster but this product (while it's slower to absorb) does provide more hydration. If you find that the Hydra Healing Gel is working for you, you may want to consider adding this in as a weekly treatment. You can work it into your evening routine 1 - 2 times a week for some extra TLC.