Happiness Boost Cold Processed Soap
$9.95 was $12.95
This product is currently sold out.
Everyone needs a ray of sunshine in your life! Our limited edition Happiness Boost Cold Pressed soap is just that! Start your day off on the right side of the shower with the perfect blend of citrus oils that are bound to have you taking on your hectic day with a smile. Let the fusion of orange, key lime and grapefruit induce happy memories, restore cognitive function and relax the mind.
In a nutshell:
- Blend of grapefruit, sweet orange, and key lime
- The perfect wake-up call to start your day with
- Helps restore cognitive alertness
- Stimulates a happy and relaxed feeling
- 100% natural as always
Cold Processed Soaps are for those who....
- want to avoid harsh chemicals & detergents
- are looking for a cleanser that doesn't strip your skin of its natural moisture barrier
- have dry skin and are looking for more balanced skin
- are looking for a creamy, smooth soap
- want to take care of their delicate skin with the highest quality ingredients
|This soap is made with our soft bar formula. Find out more about our hard vs soft soaps here.|
Note: we use sustainable palm oil - more info here
Batty's Bath Cold Press Soaps are 100% natural and made from scratch using old world techniques & ingredients. The care that was put into soap making years ago, as well as the recipes that were passed down from generation to generation, make their come back with these creamy, soft soaps that produce spectacular lather! The luscious lather from these soaps are not produced by any synthetic ingredients or chemical boosters; instead, Batty uses specific oils in her soap batches that are known to be mild on the skin while producing great lather! In fact, they lather up so well that they can easily be used to shave with!
There are no shortcuts when it comes to the cold press method - these soaps take weeks to cure but are well worth the wait! Batty's Bath handmade method of soap making ensures the most amount of glycerin possible is retained, unlike commercial soap making. Retaining the glycerin makes a softer, milder soap which is emollient and moisturizing to the skin.
Batty's Bath Cold Press Soap is ideal for those with sensitive skin, for conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis or anyone allergic to commercial soap because they don't strip the skin of its natural, beneficial oils. In fact, they are mild enough to use on babies' delicate skin.
These 100% natural soaps do not contain any synthetic ingredients, colours, or scents. Instead, they are made with the freshest, highest quality natural ingredients, coloured with natural clays, and scented with aromatherapy grade essential oils.
If you haven't experienced the world of Batty's Bath Cold Press Soaps then you are in for a real treat! Many bath & body lovers say that once you try natural cold press soaps that have been made with the finest ingredients and utmost care, that there's go going back to anything they were using before!
What's the Difference Between Handcrafted Soap and "Commercial" Soap?
Commercial soaps are manufactured in large factories (often located overseas) staffed with anonymous employees, using the most economical ingredients. Often they contain some or all synthetic detergents; most have the glycerin removed.
Batty's handcrafted soaps, on the other hand, are manufactured locally in small batches with the personal oversight and care of long-time soapmaker, Batty. Batty makes use of high-quality ingredients including speciality oils and botanical additives to personalize her formulations.
The creative artistry of Batty results in soaps that are different and unique, offering you a wide selection of soaps that are not only natural but functional and beautiful as well.
Once you've tried handmade soap you want every silky skin loving bubble to last! Thankfully I won't stop making handmade soap anytime soon BUT I know you want each and every bar to last even longer than they already do! No problem! Here are a few tips on how to make them last!
- Don't leave your handmade soap in the tub while you're soaking in the tub.
- Make sure your handmade soap isn't in the water stream – keep it in a corner of the shower or tub where it won't be constantly hit by water.
- Use a soap dish that provides appropriate drainage so your soap bar can completely dry out between uses.
- Rub your soap bar onto a washcloth & use that to get clean rather than rubbing the soap bar right onto your body.
- Keep your soap bars in their packaging, in a cool dry place until you're ready to use them.
- Consider cutting your soap bars in half and only putting one-half in the shower at a time.
Find out more about these icons here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.