Bright Eyed Beauty Mineral (Under Eye) Concealer
$12.95 was $18.95
This product is currently sold out.
This little jar of skin-loving, creamy concealer will help you keep your late night secrets. No one has to know that you couldn’t put down the latest romance novel on Oprah’s Book List, or that your old friend was in town for one night only, so you painted the town red till 3 AM. Our Bright Eyed Beauty Mineral Concealer was formulated with a pink undertone to neutralize unfortunately dark, under-eye circles that happen to even the best of us from time to time.
Plus, why put toxic, chemical chalked paste on your skin, when you can get the same amazing coverage from a concealer made from the Earth’s healing goodness? Just like all of the Batty’s Bath Mineral Concealers, it’s created with only the most natural and beneficial of ingredients, which is extra important for the delicate skin around your eyes. It won’t clog your pores and is safe for sensitive and acne-prone skin. As an added, pink concealers are awesome for hiding dark spots caused by sun damage and acne scarring. It’s super moisturizing too for those with dry or mature skin.
It’s time to let your eyes do the talking, and not what surrounds them. This concealer won’t smudge and crease, when set with our Oil Absorbing Setting Powder, and has you covered from morning till night.
In a nutshell
- 100% natural
- Brightens and camouflages dark under-eye circles
- Reduces the look of dark spots with a buildable coverage
- Safe for acne prone skin
- Won’t clog pores
- Contains sun blocking ingredients
- Conditioning and moisturizing
- Sensitive skin safe
Find out more about these icons here.
- Start with a clean face & apply your moisturizer and other booster products as needed.
- Apply your foundation to all areas of the face except the eye area. This allows for optimal “stickiness” to the skin.
- Using a (clean!) finger, gently pat the Bright Eyed Beauty Mineral Concealer in a triangular shape along the bottom of your eyelid, down the bridge of your nose, and then back up on a diagonal towards the outer corner of your eye.
- Using a small concealer brush, damp beauty blender or a small stippling brush (you can even continue to use your finger if you prefer), gently pat the concealer until it’s blended out and you’ve accomplished the coverage you desire.
- To conceal dark spots, use the same technique and simply dab/pat the concealer on the area (not brush, as this will remove most of the product from the area you’re looking to hide)
- To set, simply apply a light dusting of our Oil Absorbing Setting Powder. For added coverage, you also set the concealer with our Mineral Makeup Foundation.
Carry the excess concealer on your makeup brush onto your eyelid. Our Mineral Concealers also make great a great base for vivid eyeshadow looks.
- Our natural sebum’s identical twin
- Helps replenish the essential fatty acids needed to repair and protect our lipid barrier
- Known as an "occlusive", meaning it's an ingredient that allows the skin to breathe naturally while also preventing trans-epidermal water loss
- Super hydrator known for its abilities to balance and regenerate skin
- Contains shaman-like healing properties
- Aids in the calming and healing of acne and irritated/sensitive skin
Meadowfoam Seed Oil
- Similar to jojoba oil and provides heaps of antioxidant support for the skin
- Absorbed easily into the skin where it provides moisture deep below the skin's surface
- Coveted by those with mature skin looking to fight the signs of ageing caused by environmental stresses
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Titanium Dioxide, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Iron Oxide, Beeswax, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Beeswax: Local & ethically harvested
- Vitamin E: Sunflower-derived
- Our ingredients are never micronized (no nanoparticles here!)
- Size: 5g
- Concealer is packaged in glass jars.
- Jars come packaged inside a cardboard box
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Would this concealer work for those with Asian skin tone?
Hi there! If using it to conceal dark circles, then absolutely! The purpose behind a salmon pink is to neutralize the dark blue undertones of dark circles. If you wish to use the concealer on other areas of the face, I'd recommend our other Mineral Concealers for this. The Other Mineral concealers can also be used on the undereye area as well. While the Bright Eyed Beauty Concealer will be most effective, the other mineral concealers will also brighten the area if you choose a shade that is one shade lighter than your natural skin tone.