Charcoal & Lemon Detox Mask
This product is currently sold out.
Our bestselling soap now in a mask? Who could ask for more! Well… how about all the goodness of our Charcoal Soap AND the greatest of Aloe Vera in one mighty jar? The dirt drawing active charcoal absorbs deep into your pores to remove built up oils and toxins that clog pores and cause breakouts. The Aloe Vera contains two crucial hormones (Auxin & Gibberellins) providing mystical powers that help to heal broken skin and reduce inflammation. Gibberellins also act a growth hormone, stimulating the production of new skin cells, minimizing the risk of scarring. For centuries, Aloe Vera has also been proven to help combat and effectively heal chronic skin conditions like psoriasis, acne and eczema in the Ayurvedic Medical Community (Hindu medicine based on herbal and mineral based healing).
Still haven’t gotten your attention? Let’s make lemonade then! Seriously… If there weren’t already enough goodies in our Charcoal Mask for you, let’s add Lemon Oil to the mix. It’s an omnipotent antioxidant, deep-cleaning, super maid for your skin that kills acne-causing bacteria. Oh, AND it’s a natural toner that won’t dry out your skin like the alcohol based, drugstore brands do.
In a nutshell
- Aloe Packed
- Super Hydrating
- Soothing & calming for inflamed, irritated skin
- DEEP detoxification, DEEP purifying & even DEEPER clean!
- Acne prone and sensitive skin safe
- Helps prevent brown spots
- Lightens up hyper-pigmentation
Find out more about these icons here.
SPECIAL NOTICE: We're updating our gel products! You'll notice that they will no longer be clear, but instead will be opaque in appearance. Please bear with us as we get our pictures updated. If you have any questions please contact us :)
- Put on your favourite comfies and get ready to pamper yourself
- Apply liberally to your entire face, making sure to avoid the areas around your eyes
- Let stand for 30 minutes – 1 hour. Now’s the perfect time to catch up with your crazy Aunt Betty who always has awesome stories to tell you about. Why not give her a call.
- Wash your face with luke-warm water. Not too hot please, we don’t want to dry out our skin. You can use a washcloth but be gentle and try to pat rather than scrub.
- EXFOLIATE! This one is key. You’ve just finished bringing a whack-load of impurities to the surface of yours skin. It time to slough them away and say good riddance! We suggest using one of our exfoliating cleansers. To find the right product for you, click here (or take this quick quiz!).
- Absorbs and traps toxins and chemicals
- One 'bit' of charcoal contains a multitude of its own pores that are capable of holding 1000x its own weight
- Coveted ingredient for removing hard to remove ingredients like petrochemicals from the skin
- Collected from natural sources making it completely safe and gentle
- Comes from the peel of a lemon
- Known for its antibacterial properties
- Keeps acne-causing bacteria at bay thanks to citric acid and Vitamin C
- Citric acid is also recognized for its skin lightening and brightening effects
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and acne scars.
- Super hydrator known for its abilities to balance and regenerate skin
- Contains shaman-like healing properties
- Aids in the calming and healing of acne and irritated/sensitive skin
- Powerful antioxidant that helps protect your skin from damaging toxins and free radicals
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Helps keep ingredients from being oxidized and turning rancid.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Charcoal, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Glycerin
- Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract: Salicylate-free / Contains coconut extract- not the same as coconut oil
- Vitamin E: Gluten-free / GMO-free / Soy-derived
- Glycerin: GMO-free / palm-derived
- 1 oz / 30 g
- Packaged in a glass jar
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How long do I leave the mask on!
thanks for your question.
Please see the “How to use” section for complete details :)
Have a great day.
Should I wash my face before using the mask?
Hey there- It's always a good idea to do a quick cleanse if you're wearing make-up. That way the mask has nothing in its way. If you're not wearing makeup, then it's not totally necessary, but you can always splash with some lukewarm water if you feel like you need it. Just make sure it's a gentle cleanse as you need to do a proper exfoliation post mask to remove any impurities that have been brought to the surface.
how many ounces?
Thanks for your question! The Charcoal Detox Mask contains 2 oz or 60 g. Just as a heads up, information like this can be found on every product page under the additional information tab so you don't have to wait for a response from us. :)
Hope that helps and have a radiant day!
How often should this be used?
Hi there! We recommend using 1 - 2 times a week. If your skin is on the sensitive side, once a week is enough :)