Plush Peony Pressed Matte Mineral Blush
$9.95 was $34.95
This product is currently sold out.
Batty’s Bath Pressed Matte Mineral Blushes provides your cheeks with that silky pop of colour for a fresh and healthy glow. Each shade is easily buildable, making it possible to go from a natural flush to cheeky chic in just a few swipes.
We’ve included some skin-loving oils in these blushes to ensure a buttery-smooth application, without sending sensitive skin into a frenzy. The matte, weightless finish keeps you looking fresh all day and we’ve ensured it’s safe for all skin types, including those with acne-prone skin
In a nutshell
- 100% natural ingredients
- Matte finish to prevent unwanted shine
- Blendable and buildable to meet your desired look
- 4 shades that compliment most skin tones
- Acne-prone safe
- Long-lasting and weightless wear
This Shade: Plush Peony
We love this shade for our fair-medium skin toned, au-natural girls! The neutral undertones in this blush provide a natural, diffused flush that’s noticeable, yet understated.
Best described as a… apricot/almond … shade.
Not quite what you had in mind? Check out the other three shades we’ve brought to the shop!
Find out more about these icons here.
- Apply and set (optional) your foundation.
- Using a small, fluffy blush brush, swirl on top of the pressed powder lightly.
- Tap off any excess powder.
- Smile (yup) and apply to the apples of your cheeks. When you smile it’s easier to identify the area in which to apply for the most natural looking application.
- Blend well to diffuse any harsh lines.
- Repeat if you wish to build colour but remember, a little goes a long way.
- Comes in a number of different shades
- Gives our products their pigmented colour without using chemicals
- Light reflecting property allows the skin to appear smoother and blurs imperfections
- Used in natural cosmetics as an alternative to Talc
- Provides a silky application for powder cosmetics
- Absorbs excess oil
Mica, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride + Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil* + Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract*, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lactobacillus Ferment, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Kernel Oil* + Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil
May contain Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide
Gluten-free / Sunflower-derived
- Size: 3.5 g
- Packaged in a recyclable, clam compact
- Shades are easily identifiable by colour ring on the top label
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.