Desert Rose Matte Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow
$4.95 was $19.95
This product is currently sold out.
The Batty’s Bath pressed mineral eyeshadows are a dream for makeup enthusiast and newbies alike. From mattes to pearlescent and even a few soft shimmers, we’ve got you covered. Each shade was chosen to create a naturally flattering palette of colours that are suitable for everyday looks, but glamorous enough for a night on the town too!
This formula is buttery smooth. They’re easy to build colour with and are super blendable. Each shade comes in its own sleek compact, and the coloured ring on the label makes them easy to identify in your makeup bag.
There are over 20 stunning shades to chose from. This listing is for the shade DESERT ROSE.
Desert Rose is ...
- Finish: matte
- A medium antique rose
In a nutshell
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Come in matte and soft, shimmery shades.
- A velvety smooth texture that’s easy to blend
- Pigmented with buildable colour
- Long-lasting wear
- Available in over 20 shades
Find out more about these icons here.
- Using a normal eyeshadow brush apply the highlighter shade to brow bone, starting from your natural arch and blending outwards to the end of our brown. Use what’s left to blend inwards towards the inside of your brow
- Using a normal eyeshadow brush, apply the lid colour to the entire area of your eyelid
- Hint: If you have hooded eyes or mono-lids blend out slightly above the lid to make them look larger than they are
- Using a crease brush, apply a soft layer of the crease colour along the entire hollow of your lid. Blend well, and apply in small amounts for the most natural finish
- Using a fluffy crease brush, in a sideways “v” shape, apply a soft layer of the outer corner colour concentrating the majority of the colour to the outer corner and blending both along the outer edge of the lid and outer crease area.
- Using a fluffy brush, go over the whole eye just to get a beautifully blended appearance
- As a finishing touch, using your pinkie finger or a small detail brush, apply some highlighter colour to the inner corner of your eye. This brightens and wakens the eye up.
- Using clean brushes isn’t just healthy for the skin, it also helps to blend shadows and get the best colour payoff for all shadows. This will prevent them from looking muddy
- Use a base or primer for the most pigmented looks. We suggest your favourite concealer or our Stick it to Em Eyeshadow Primer
- Start soft and work your way up from there. This helps to avoid applying too much too soon
- Tap your brushes before applying to remove excess and avoid any fallout
- Don’t have a face highlighter but love that strobed look, all of our light/shimmer shades can be used on your face in areas like your cheekbones, nose tip, cupid bow to give you that healthy glow
- Comes in a number of different shades
- Gives our products their pigmented colour without using chemicals
- Light reflecting property allows the skin to appear smoother and blurs imperfections
- Used to help provide a 'stick' that holds cosmetics product where applied
- Can be used as lightening base for dark pigments
Mica, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride + Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil* + Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract*, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lactobacillus Ferment, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Kernel Oil + Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil*
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
- Vitamin E: Gluten-free / Sunflower-derived
- Size: 1.8 g
- Packaged in a recyclable, clam compact
- Shades are easily identifiable by the colour ring on the top label
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.