Acne B.O.P. Mist (Toner)
This product is currently sold out.
When blackheads, excess oil, and enlarged congested pores have overstayed their welcome, add Batty's Acne B.O.P. Mist to your routine to give them the boot! This mist is designed as a concentrated treatment for a very specific problem (problems that just happen to be the biggest culprits of acne breakouts and lowered self-esteem). In fact, this mist tackles “the big 3” problems so well, it’s named after them!
- Blackheads: This mist helps detox & purify those bad boys!
- Oil: This mist helps clear up excessive oil. When our skin is balanced and exfoliated regularly, acne is stopped before it can start.
- Pores: as in enlarged, congested pores. This mist helps wash out and clear up congestion so pores can heal and relax.
The ingredients in this mist help balance excess oil, clear out congested enlarged pores, and help purify blackheads. If you’re serious about clearing up acne, start with the Acne Prone Skin Care Kit and then add this mist to your routine!
In a nutshell:
- Tackles the major signs of congestion
- Relieves overworked pores of blackheads and excess oil
- Helps prevent acne breakouts
- Balances oil production
- Absorbs quickly into the skin
- 100% natural
Find out more about these icons here.
Why add a mist to your routine?
Mists, like serums, are a quick way to make sure your skin is getting the natural, targeted ingredients it needs to combat a particular problem. They are like a super healthy facial without all the fuss!
The reason mists work so well is that they are made up of natural ingredients that your skin recognizes and knows what to do with! Your skin readily absorbs mists deep into its layers – the layers where the ingredients can do their most beneficial work!
Our BOP mist can easily be worked into any skincare routine. Simply use it after washing your face (hands, or other affected area), and before applying any serums, moisturizers, or ointments. Easy as that! Mists can even be layered if you’re looking to target multiple problems at once. Just a couple spritzes will do the trick. Just make sure it’s absorbed before you move onto the next step in your routine.
Key IngredientsYarrow Hydrosol
- Contains mild antibacterial and antiseptic properties
- Keeps your skin feeling fresh
- Calms irritated and inflamed skin during breakouts and other skin conditions.
- Well known for its deep cleaning abilities
- Helps to remove build-up in the pores that can lead to congestion and blackheads
- Improves skin tone and texture by allowing the pores to relax
- Derived from the mint family
- Rich in antioxidants, like caffeic acid
- Protects the skin from free radicals
- Powerful, natural astringent, making it especially beneficial for those with oily and congestion-prone skin.
Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Distillate*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Distillate*, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Distillate*, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Distillate*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil*, Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
* Organic ingredients
- Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract: Salicylate-free / Contains coconut extract, which is not the same as coconut oil
- Size: 2oz / 60g
- Packaged in a glass bottle with spray pump
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How many Ounces is this?
Hi there- Thanks for your question. This product's net weight is 2 oz / 60 gr. Just as an FYI, you can always look under the 'Additional Information' tab to find out this sort of information on all our product pages.
Can this be used as a setting spray, similar to oil fixer?
Hi there! Thanks for the great question! We wouldn't recommend using this one as a setting spray due to the combination of oils in the formulation. It can cause separation in your foundation if sprayed overtop. However, using it underneath and allowing to absorb before applying foundation, it can help absorb some oil throughout the day and help maintain your foundation.