Batty's Lip Rescue Jelly
$14.95 was $19.95
This product is currently sold out.
If your lips are in need of some serious TLC yet nothing seems to soothe them, you’ve just found your go-to lip-loving product!
In a nutshell:
- Free of petroleum and other toxic ingredients
- Protects your skin from the elements
- Delivers needed moisture to dry and depleted lips
- Soothes and heals cracked and irritated lips
- Helps lock in moisture, while letting your lips absorb essential nutrients
- Colourless and can be worn alone or over your favourite lipstick
- 100% natural ingredients
- Safe for all skin types, including even the most sensitive skin
At one point or another, we’re sure you’ve likely tried Vaseline to try to heal and protect your lips from drying and cracking. It’s a trick that’s been passed down from generation to generation, but what if we told you that anything Vaseline can do, our Lip Rescue Jelly can do better – and without exposing you to impurities or stopping your lips from being able to absorb healing, skin-repairing ingredients? You’d probably say tell me more!
Here’s the deal - our lips are unique compared to the rest of our skin and because of that they need a product that understands their needs. While the skin on lips is just as thin and fragile as the rest of our skin, our lips are unique in that they don’t possess glands that produce naturally protective oils. This makes them extra vulnerable to outside elements like dry air, wind, sun and more. To top it off, our lips also have the unfortunate situation of being neighbours to our tongue. While you would think saliva would provide needed moisture, it eventually evaporates while stripping what little protection there is on our lips. For these reasons and more, our lips need a product that’s made just for them – especially when they are chapped, sore, or dry.
Why use plant-based oils for your lips?
Vaseline and other petroleum products are not only chalked full of impurities and toxins that are easily absorbed via our lips; they also create a “plastic-like” seal that prevents a breathable barrier that is necessary for healthy healing. Plant-based oils are more similar to your skin's natural moisturizers than any petroleum or silicone based ingredients – this means our skin can readily absorb the nutrients from these ingredients and put them to work repairing, healing, and protecting our lips. Batty's Jelly uses only castor oil (from the castor bean), natural beeswax, and vitamin E, making it safe for even the most sensitive of skin types.
Find out more about these icons here.
After purchasing your Lip Rescue Jelly locate the safest and most secretive place in your house. Preferably under lock and key. Once, word gets out about how jamming this jelly is, all your roomies and family members will want in on the action.
There’s really no trick to using our Jelly. We’ve packaged it in a handy lip tube so that all it takes is a few swipes. Use as often as needed, and apply a thicker layer before bed for an overnight dose of healing TLC and protection.
Foot Care Tip
If you have dry cracked feet, slather on the Batty's Lip Rescue Jelly and then put on a pair of old socks overnight! Plus, make sure you're not using body wash, shampoo, or soaps that have detergents in them (look for "sulfates" on the ingredient list) as this is usually the cause of dry cracked heels in the first place! Batty's Bath products are ALL detergent free.
- Extracted from the castor bean found predominately in Africa and India
- Easily absorbed by the skin
- Delivers major anti-inflammatory relief for those who suffer from breakouts and other skin conditions caused by inflammation
- Contains high quantities of ricinoleic acid, which is a known as an acne bacteria fighter
- Known as an "occlusive", which means it's an ingredient that allows the skin to breathe naturally while also preventing transepidermal water loss
- Contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- Sourced from ethical beekeepers
- Powerful antioxidant that helps protect your skin from damaging toxins and free radicals
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Beeswax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Beeswax: local & ethically harvested
- Vitamin E: Gluten-free / GMO-free / Soy-derived
- Size: 8g / .28oz
- Packaged in a recyclable tube with a doe-foot applicator
- Formally known as Batty's Lip and Body Jelly
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.