This product is currently sold out.
Batty's Bath Lip Balm+ is a solid, lotion balm that pampers your lips and skin with the benefits of naturally moisturizing and soothing ingredients like cocoa seed butter, shea butter, and sweet almond oil.
Just apply to lips, feet, elbows, legs, hands, under your nose (see our winter tip for sore noses), and anywhere else that could you some TLC. We love the Lip Balm+ because of its compact size and travel-friendly application. The ultra-soothing ingredients will restore moisture deep below the surface of your skin and provide protection again environmental stresses like wind, dry air and more.
The Lip Balm + also works wonders on eczema and psoriasis spots!
In a nutshell
- Moisturizes and soothes dry/chapped skin
- Handy for on-the-go applications
- Comes in solid stick form for mess-free application
- Works wonders on eczema and psoriasis
- 100% natural
Find out more about these icons here.
On other areas of the body
You can apply directly to affected areas as needed, or warm up the product with your fingertips/hands for a smooth glide. Just be sure that your hands are clean and dry before use.
Works especially great on raw, sore, chapped noses due to colds and blowing the nose excessively. Just be sure that you are always applying with a clean finger or Q-tip and never make a second contact with the balm during a cold or when other bacteria may be present.
Use the Lip Balm+ for flare-ups including on skin that has cracked. Warm up the product with the tips of your fingers (or warming the tube up in your hands) and then smooth over any affected areas. When the patches heal up, use the Patchouli Facial Moisturizer on any areas of your body that are prone to eczema flare-ups as a daily moisturizer. All the Batty's Bath unscented & patchouli products are the most highly recommended by Batty to care for eczema prone skin.
- Rich in antioxidants that prevent free radical damage
- Fatty acids like oleic acid and stearic acid protect the skin and help maintain the skin’s lipid barrier
- Penetrate deep below the surface to deliver much-needed moisture well below the skin’s surface
- Anti-inflammatory properties soothe and heal skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Known as an 'occlusive', allowing the skin to breathe naturally while also preventing transepidermal water loss
- Rich in vitamins A and E that provide antioxidant protection from free radicals
- Lightweight, yet rich consistency makes it easy for our skin to absorb
- Delivers healing and anti-inflammatory to an inflamed/irritated skin
- Vitamin F also promotes collagen production to maintain elasticity
- Extracted from raw almonds
- Contains an abundance of Vitamin E, A & B
- Known for its complexion boosting abilities
- Helps lift and remove dead skin cells
- Locks in moisture and improves absorption to relieve dry skin
- Powerful antioxidant that helps protect your skin from damaging toxins and free radicals
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Helps keep ingredients from being oxidized and turning rancid
- Known as an "occlusive", which means it's an ingredient that allows the skin to breathe naturally while also preventing transepidermal water loss
- Contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- Sourced from ethical beekeepers
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Locally & ethically harvested Palm Oil
Certified sustainable Stearic Acid
Vegan sourced / Fatty acid from coconuts Vitamin E
Gluten-free / Soy-derived
- Size: 1 oz / 28 g
- Packaged biodegradable paper tube.
- Put in your compost pile when you've used up all the body balm
- Previously known as Body Balm
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.