Daily Detox (Primer) Facial Moisturizer
This product is currently sold out.
If you would describe your skin or t-zone as oily, our daily detox facial moisturizer is for you! This moisturizer helps control and balance excess oil without leaving your skin feeling dry or irritated. There’s no harsh drying agents, no questionable chemicals, and no added fragrance or perfume. Instead, this fast-absorbing moisturizer is packed with natural, plant-based ingredients that leave the skin feeling soft, smooth and never greasy.
Oily skin is prone to congestion which results in pores getting clogged easily, the skin feeling rough or bumpy, or mid-day oil slicks that are beyond annoying. The ingredients in this moisturizer address these with concerns with help of vitamin-packed plant butters and natural clays!
The 4 unique and natural clays in this balancing moisturizer mop up oil and help decongest clogged pores. In fact, we’ve included the world’s best clay for “pulling” impurities from the pores - the very same clay that is known for its stellar ability to clean out pores while reducing redness.
Controlling excess oil and decongesting pores isn’t the only benefit moisturizer has! We take things a step further by packing this formula with ingredients that provide support to the skin’s lipid barrier - the barrier that keeps hydration inside the skin. When the skin is well hydrated, it feels protected and supported. When the skin feels protected and supported, it doesn’t respond by pumping out more oil to protect itself.
This unique blending of ingredients creates a moisturizer that encourages healthier skin in the long run while addressing current congestion and oil.
In a nutshell
- Oil balancing moisturizer
- Lightweight, yet moisturizing
- Non-greasy and quick absorbing
- Non-drying and comfortable for combination skin
- Gentle on reactive, sensitive skin
- Nourishes and feeds skin with antioxidants and barrier repairing lipids
- No fragrance oil or harsh perfumes
- No mineral oil, silicones, or pore-clogging ingredients
Find out more about these icons here.
- Cleanse your skin. We recommend using in combination with your recommended Batty’s Bath cleanser. Not sure what that is? Take the Quiz to find out HERE!
- Apply your hydrator, plus any other routine booster products (i.e. serums/mists/etc.) and allow them to fully absorb.
- Start by applying a nickel-sized amount of the moisturizer to the whole face. A little goes a long way with this rich moisturizer, so start light and add more as needed.
- Don’t forget to moisturize your neck as well. This area is often forgotten and can show our age if we aren’t taking proper care of it.
- Allow to absorb before moving onto foundation. If using mineral foundation, allow to fully absorb for a minimum of 5 mins. Cream foundations can be applied once the majority has been absorbed in the first few minutes.
- Beneficial for all skin types
- Known for its ability to detoxify the skin
- Pulls blackheads and impurities to the surface
- Helps regulate oil production
- The ultimate in hydration and skin firming
- Perfect for balancing the most stressed and sensitive skin
- Hydrating properties help to reduce fine lines
- Improves the overall texture of the skin
- Creates a smooth and soft base for makeup application
- Provides a silky 'slip' for easier blending
- Aids in rejuvenation, detoxification, and toning of the skin
- Helps to reduce dryness & flakiness
- Improves skin clarity and elasticity
- Rich in antioxidants that prevent free radical damage
- Fatty acids like oleic acid and stearic acid protect the skin and help maintain the skin’s lipid barrier
- Penetrate deep below the surface to deliver much-needed moisture well below the skin’s surface
- Anti-inflammatory properties soothe and heal skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Known as an "occlusive", allowing the skin to breathe naturally while also preventing transepidermal water loss
- Rich in vitamins A and E that provide antioxidant protection from free radicals
- Lightweight, yet rich consistency makes it easy for our skin to absorb
- Delivers healing and anti-inflammatory to an inflamed/irritated skin
- Vitamin F also promotes collagen production to maintain elasticity
Green Tea Extract
- Packed with antioxidants
- Stops free radicals in their tracks and helps reduce inflammation, including inflammation caused by rosacea and acne
- Slows down some signs of ageing
Organic Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aqua (Deionized Water), Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Organic Theobroma Grandiflorum (Capuacu) Seed Butter, Organic Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Illite (French Green Clay), Kaolin, Moroccan Lava Clay, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Propanediol (Zemea®), Titanium Dioxide, Glycerine (Vegetable), Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Levulinate, Organic Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
- Glycerin: Soy-derived
- Palm Oil: Certified sustainable
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: Coconut & glycerin derived
- Vitamin E: Soy-derived
- Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate: 100% renewably-sourced / Plant-based emulsifier / Vegan & petroleum-free / Derived From sustainable palm oil
- Propanediol: 100% renewably-sourced from corn sugar / 100% natural / Approved by Ecocert and by the Natural Products Association
- Titanium Dioxide: Natural oxide / non-nano particles
- Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract: Salicylate-free / Contains coconut extract- not the same as coconut oil
- Size: 2oz / 60g
- Packaged in a tinted glass jar
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.