Easy on the Eyes - Eye Cream
This product is currently sold out.
The areas around our eyes are one of the most delicate on our body. It’s also one of the areas in which our age starts to show the fastest and needs a little extra TLC. Our Easy on the Eyes Cream is developed with these distinct needs in mind.
As we age, our skin begins to lose its ability to retain moisture. The extracts in this cream not only provide instant hydration, the oat protein helps to restore levels over time by continually drawing moisture from the air and delivering deep below the skin’s surface. Providing the skin with increased levels of hydration helps to plumps the skin, which in turn reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Three other powerhouse ingredients that we’ve added to this blend include tomato, white tea, and watermelon extract. Each is packed with antioxidants that combat free radical damage. Delivering a healthy does of Vitamin C from both tomato and watermelon will boost collagen production and help brighten your complexion.
In a nutshell
- Provides antioxidant protection from free radicals to the delicate eye area
- Delivers moisture and hydration to stressed skin
- Plump skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Boosts cell regeneration
- Improves complexion by brightening skin
- Safe for sensitive eyes
- 100% natural
Find out more about these icons here.
- Cleanse your skin. We recommend using in combination with your recommended Batty’s Bath cleanser. Not sure what that is? Take the Quiz to find out here!
- Apply your hydrator. We recommend using in combination with your recommended Batty’s Bath hydrator. Not sure what that is? Take the Quiz to find out here!
- Apply a light layer of the Easy on the Eyes Cream to the entire eye area from brow bone to undereye. Be careful not to get any in your eye.
- Try not to rub or tug on the eye area. A gentle patting motion is the most gentle and effective way to apply eye cream.
- Allow to absorb and continue with the rest of your skin care routine.
- Ultra-rich in antioxidant
- Flavonoids found in this fruit are some of the strongest at preventing free radical damage
- Vitamin C helps brighten skin’s tone and diminish the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Known to help the skin take in oxygen and moisture to plump the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
White Tea Extract
- Packed with free radical fighting antioxidants
- Contains higher levels of catechin antioxidants than its counterparts
- Helps prevent oxidization that can lead to wrinkles and fine lines.
- Supports and maintains collagen production for a more youthful complexion
- Provides ageing skin with some much-needed relief and support
- Delivers moisture to skin that is depleted over time
- Boosts cell regeneration to help slow down the signs of ageing
- Vitamin C helps restore a more youthful complexion
- Antioxidants help relieve redness
- Known for their ability to provide creams with a silky texture
- Provides moisture on an ongoing basis.
- Oat protein continually draws moisture from the air and deliver it to thirsty skin
- Plumps dehydrated skin to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Our natural sebum’s identical twin
- Helps replenish the essential fatty acids needed to repair and protect our lipid barrier
- Known as an "occlusive", meaning it's an ingredient that allows the skin to breathe naturally while also preventing trans-epidermal water loss
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Emulsifying Wax NF, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Oats, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
- Stearic Acid: Vegetable-derived
- Glycerin: Vegetable-derived
- Vitamin E: Gluten-free / Soy-derived
- Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract: Salicylate-free / Contains coconut extract- not the same as coconut oil
- Size: 2oz / 60g
- Packaged in a glass jar
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can you speak to the differences between your eye cream vs eye gel?
Hi there! The major difference between the two is that the Soothing Eye Gel is more of a 'relief' type of product to help puffy/tired eyes (this one acts as a hydrator that's meant for the eye area) and the Easy on the Eyes Cream contains ingredients that are more preventative by protecting the delicate skin around the eyes from environmental stresses by ensuring the lipid barrier is intact (this one acts as a moisturizer). You can even use both in combination for ultimate eye care.