Raw Radiance Facial Moisturizer
This product is currently sold out.
If you’re not familiar with the topical benefits of antioxidants then you’ve been missing out! They’ll become your new best friend when you see what a difference they can make in your overall complexion. Many of these antioxidants can be found in super foods including cucumbers, kakadu plums, green tea, and goldenseal.
Each time you apply your skin receives a healthy dose of Vitamin B1, B3, Carotene (Vitamin A), E, K, Polyphenols, and more. With regular use, you’ll notice a brighter, more youthful skin tone and texture. Antioxidants also provide a natural layer of protection from free radicals preventing skin damage and oxidization, both of which lead to the signs of ageing. Many antioxidants also have soothing properties which help alleviate the symptoms of inflamed, irritated and red skin, making this moisturizer an excellent candidate for those who suffer from rosacea.
If that wasn’t enough, we’ve added in lavender essential oil and goldenseal extract. Both of these ingredients have been known to stop acne in its tracks. Their antibacterial properties have been used for centuries in acne fighting treatments and have proven to help prevent future breakouts from even making it to the surface.
In a nutshell:
- Antioxidant-packed and contains natural sources of Vitamin A, B1, B3, E, K, and more
- Coconut-oil free formula
- Soothing properties relieve inflammation, irritation and redness
- Anti-ageing protection from free radicals
- Brightens skin tone and evens appearance of fine lines
- Stops acne before it starts (by putting out of the flames of inflammation and killing acne bacteria)
- Gentle, lightweight moisturizer
Find out more about these icons here.
- Our natural sebum’s identical twin
- Helps replenish the essential fatty acids needed to repair and protect our lipid barrier
- Known as an "occlusive", meaning it's an ingredient that allows the skin to breathe naturally while also preventing trans-epidermal water loss
Green Tea Extract
- Packed with antioxidants
- Stops free radicals in their tracks and helps reduce inflammation, including inflammation caused by rosacea and acne
- Slows down some signs of ageing
Kakadu Plum Extract
- Contains more vitamin C than oranges
- Provide your skin with a heaping dose of anti-ageing support
- Collagen boosting properties help maintain skin’s elasticity
- Antibacterial benefits help to stop acne bacteria from leading to breakouts
- Known to help brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of sun spots and hyperpigmentation
- Penetrates deep below the skin’s surface to the lower levels of your skin
- Fatty acids help improve and smooth skin texture by providing hydration and moisture
- Antioxidants protect against free radicals
Lavender Essential Oil
- Known for its antibacterial properties
- Beneficial in acne-fighting skin care products
- Helps rid the skin of bacteria
- Therapeutic grade, 100% vegan and free of any synthetic compounds
Golden Seal Root
- Also known as Yellowroot
- Known for its ability to help reduce inflammation and ease irritation caused by skin conditions like eczema, acne, blisters and itchy/dry skin
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Emulsifying Wax NF, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Morus Alba (Mulberry) Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Zinc, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
*Organic ingredientStearic Acid
Plant-based fatty acid Hyaluronic Acid
Vegetable-derived Vitamin E
Soy-derived Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
Salicylate-free / Contains coconut extract- not the same as coconut oil
- Cleanse your skin. We recommend using in combination with your recommended Batty’s Bath cleanser. Not sure what that is? Take the Quiz to find out HERE!
- Apply your hydrator, plus any other routine booster products (i.e. serums/mists/etc.) and allow them to fully absorb.
- Start by applying a nickel-sized amount of the moisturizer to the whole face. A little goes a long way with this rich moisturizer, so start light and add more as needed.
- Don’t forget to moisturize your neck as well. This area is often forgotten and can show our age if we aren’t taking proper care of it.
- Allow to absorb before moving onto foundation. If using mineral foundation, allow to fully absorb for a minimum of 5 mins. Cream foundations can be applied once the majority has been absorbed in the first few minutes.
- Size: 2oz / 60g
- Packaged in a tinted glass jar
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.