Green Tea & Pineapple Facial Cleanser
This product is currently sold out.
Sometimes the convenience of a liquid cleanser is too hard to pass up! You may be having an “all things quick and easy, please” kind of day, but that doesn’t mean you have to settle for sub-par skincare! That’s where the Green Tea and Pineapple Facial Cleanser comes in! It’s packed with beneficial, skin-loving ingredients that are infused into a gentle, liquid cleanser.
To learn more about these ingredients, click on the ‘Ingredients’ tab!
So, what are all these skin-loving ingredients hanging out in?
Well, our handmade, cold-processed liquid soap of course! Just like her natural cold pressed soaps, our liquid soap is made with traditional soap making methods (the kind that has been used for centuries before all those harsh cleansers were introduced to the world of beauty). You can trust that it’s made with care from quality ingredients and that’s important!
In a nutshell
- Gentle cleanser (doesn’t strip skin natural moisture barrier)
- Removes makeup, dirt, and debris
- Pineapple fruit enzymes exfoliate deep into pores
- Aids in balancing oily skin
- Gently removes dead skin cells
- Promotes a reduction in redness, hyper-pigmentation, and discolouration
- Strong detoxifying properties (pull debris and impurities out of pores)
- Helps reduce uneven skin tone and the appearance of pigmented acne scars
- Reduces the potential for clogged pores
- Packed with antioxidants (which stop free radicals in their tracks) and has anti-inflammatory properties (reduces inflammation)
- Formulated with clean and kind ingredients
Find out more about these icons here.
- Wet face with water. Avoid hot water, as this will dry your skin out. Opt for lukewarm water instead and let the soap do the dirty work.
- Pump out some cleanser into your (clean) hands, onto a face cloth, or onto a facial mitt
- Massage cleanser around your face in circular motions. The optimal amount of time to cleanse your face for is roughly 45 seconds – 1 min. If you have sensitive skin, try 30 seconds. Set a timer on your phone for the first few uses as you may be surprised how long it actually is.
- Rinse off with water and pat dry with a clean facial towel.
Green Tea Extract
- Packed with antioxidants
- Stops free radicals in their tracks and helps reduce inflammation, including inflammation caused by rosacea and acne
- Slows down some signs of ageing
- Chalked full of vitamin C
- Antioxidants brighten skin and protect against free radicals
- Helps reduce the appearance of dark spots and sun damage
- Boosts collagen production
- Non-abrasive exfoliate
- Fruit enzymes exfoliate inside the pores
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Organic Potassium Cocoate, Organic Potassium Sunflowerate, Natural Flavors (Organic Pineapple Flavor Oil), Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Organic Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Organic Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Organic Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Decyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Organic Glycerin, Organic Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Bentonite, Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
- Potassium Cocoate: Coconut oil, potassium salt, fatty acids / Coconut oil soap
- Potassium Sunflowerate: Sunflower oil soap
- Glyceryl Stearate: Plant-based emulsifier
- Decylglucoside: Biodegradable / Pure, toxin-free / Impurities free / Non-ionic surfactant derived from 100% renewable plant-based fatty alcohols of coconut and corn
- Cetyl Alcohol: Plant-derived from sustainable palm oil / Skin conditioning / Emulsifying / Non-drying, fatty alcohol
- Stearic Acid: Vegetable-based fatty acid
- Glycerin: Kosher / From sustainable palm / Non-GMO / Allergen-free
- Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract: Salicylate-free / Contains coconut extract- not the same as coconut oil
- As always, our products are made with clean and kind ingredients. They're free of...
- Petro ingredients
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) / SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
- Propylene Glycol
- Size: 3.5oz / 100g
- Packaged in a glass bottle with a plastic pump top
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How does it affect ph levels?
Thanks for the question. In terms of pH levels and how it will affect your skin, it really depends on your skin and it's natural pH level. What I can tell you is that this specific cleanser has a pH level between 7.25 and 7.5.