Naturally Flavoured Lip Balm
$4.95 was $6.95
This variant is currently sold out
The worst thing when your lips are already dry, cracked, or needing protection from our Canadian winters is a lip balm that makes them worse, smells like artificial fake perfume, tastes weird, or ends up creating a sticky oily mess! No thanks!
We’ll pass on lip balms that wear off within a few minutes, that can’t be applied quickly, or contain questionable ingredients!
Instead, we’re reaching for our 100% natural lip balm that leaves lips super soft, tastes amazing, restores moisture, and seals in hydration for hours. Just a couple quick swipes give a light, protective and nourishing layer of balm without feeling overly heavy.
How did we make a lip balm that provides relief for dry lips, protects against cold weather, and applies like a dream? We used only Mother Nature’s best lip-loving ingredients. This natural blend (packaged in an effortless to apply handy tube) will easily become your go-to year-round essential to keep lips feel comfy and cozy.
The key to our deeply moisturizing (and delicious) lip balm is a blend of:
- Super soothing and softening plant-based oils including castor, sweet almond, and kukui nut
- Calming calendula
- Protective cocoa seed butter
- Creamy Shea butter
- Nourishing beeswax
- Restorative vitamin E
- Edible flavour oil (the same that’s used in natural candies and baking)
In a nutshell:
- Deeply moisturizing
- Leaves lips super soft and nourished
- Provides relief for extremely dry lips
- No perfume or artificial ingredients
- Smooth application without melting everywhere
- Long-lasting and continues to moisturize for hours
- 100% natural ingredients
- Creates a breathable barrier to lock in moisture
We use edible, organic flavour oil in our lip balm. This is the same flavour oil that’s used in natural candy and baking (which means it’s delicious and safe).
- Pineapple - sweet and juicy pineapple flavour. If you’re a fan of savoury pineapple, this light yet sweet lip balm flavour is for you.
- Pomegranate - fresh and fruity pomegranate flavour. If your a fan of tangy berry flavours, the delicious dose in this lip balm option is for you.
Find out more about these icons here.
Use as often as needed and simply swipe across your lips.
Can also be used as a base before applying your favourite Batty’s Bath lipstick or lip gloss.
Castor Seed Oil
- Extracted from the castor bean found predominately in Africa and India
- Easily absorbed by the skin
- Delivers major anti-inflammatory relief for those who suffer from breakouts and other skin conditions caused by inflammation
- Contains high quantities of ricinoleic acid, which is known as an acne bacteria fighter
Cocoa Seed Butter
- Rich in antioxidants that prevent free radical damage
- Fatty acids like oleic acid and stearic acid protect the skin and help maintain the skin’s lipid barrier
- Penetrate deep below the surface to deliver much-needed moisture well below the skin’s surface
- Anti-inflammatory properties soothe and heal skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Known as an "occlusive", allowing the skin to breathe naturally while also preventing transepidermal water loss
- Known as an "occlusive", which means it's an ingredient that allows the skin to breathe naturally while also preventing transepidermal water loss
- Contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- Sourced from ethical beekeepers
- Rich in vitamins A and E that provide antioxidant protection from free radicals
- Lightweight, yet rich consistency makes it easy for our skin to absorb
- Delivers healing and anti-inflammatory to an inflamed/irritated skin
- Vitamin F also promotes collagen production to maintain elasticity
Sweet Almond Oil
- Extracted from raw almonds
- Contains an abundance of Vitamin E, A & B
- Known for its complexion boosting abilities
- Helps lift and remove dead skin cells
- Locks in moisture and improves absorption to relieve dry skin
- Derived from the marigold family
- Known for its ability to be a strong anti-inflammatory thanks to the rich flavonoids
- Combination of oils and acids found in Calendula Oil are fantastic antibacterial support for the skin
Kukui Nut Oil
- Derived from the state tree of Hawaii, Kukui Nut Tree (aka the candlenut tree)
- Contains high levels of nourishing and restorative lipids
- Provides the skin with a dose of powerful antioxidants and vitamins including vitamins C, D, and E
- Highly moisturizing and conditioning for the skin
- Not only does it provide moisture to the skin, but it also helps keep it there
- Powerful antioxidant that helps protect your skin from damaging toxins and free radicals
Full Ingredient List
Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil), Natural Flavour Oil, Aleurites moluccana (Kukui) Nut Oil, Tocopherols (Vitamin E)
- Beeswax - Locally & ethically harvested
- Palm Oil - Certified sustainable
- Vitamin E - Gluten-free / Soy-derived
Size: 4.5ml / 0.15oz
Packaged in a recyclable plastic tube
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.