Naturally Now Brow Pomade
$5.95 was $34.95
This variant is currently sold out
One of the easiest and most effective ways to change up your look is by filling and shaping your brows. Your eyebrows frame your face and when filled and shaped, can create a polished look. Whether you’re a seasoned brow shaper or brand new to doing your brows, our Naturally Now Brow Pomade makes the process easy and achievable.
We’ve added carnauba wax to this formula to help hold unruly brows in place while still keeping them soft and flexible. Using feather-light strokes, you can create realistic brow hairs with little effort, or build up for a more dramatic and structured brow. Our brow pomade has a demi-matte formula to keep colour in place so there’s no need to worry about it smudging and budging with regular wear.
The Naturally Now Brow Pomade comes in 3 universal shades:
- Light – a neutral taupe for blondes and those with light brown brows. This shade is also great for mature women who find they have greying brows.
- Medium – a neutral, mid-range brown suitable for most brunettes and some redheads.
- Dark – a neutral black-brown for those with deep dark coloured hair in the brown and black spectrum.
In a nutshell
- Comes in three neutral shades that work for a number of hair colours
- Provides light hold for unruly brows
- Controllable application for natural looking, feathered brows or dramatic and graphic brows
- Formulated with clean and kind ingredients
Find out more about these icons here.
Brows can be tricky to figure out, especially when trying to decipher written directions. We decided to make a video to help you visually understand how to achieve the perfect feathered and natural brow. Click the image below to watch our tutorial video.
- Extracted using the cold pressed method of production
- Moisturizes and serves as a protective layer
- Helps your skin retain moisture
- Soothes inflamed, irritated skin
- Similar to the Shellac Wax
- A renewable, non-toxic thickening agent that helps bind oil with water in cream products
- Provides much-needed moisture to dry skin while allowing for a smooth buttery application
- Powerful antioxidant that helps protect your skin from damaging toxins and free radicals
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Helps keep ingredients from being oxidized and turning rancid
- Comes in a number of different shades
- Gives our products their pigmented colour without using chemicals
- Light reflecting properties allow the skin to appear smoother and blurs imperfections
- NOT of the nanoparticle range and will not penetrate the skin
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Copernicia Prunifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Bentonite, Stearic Acid, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract
May contain Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide (Red, Yellow, Black)
- Vitamin E: Gluten-free / Sunflower-derived
- As always, our products are made with clean and kind ingredients. They're free of...
- Petro ingredients
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) / SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
- Propylene Glycol
- Size: 4g / 0.14oz
- Packaged in a glass jar
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
When picking a colour is it better to go a shade lighter or darker? I'd say I'm a med brown, but getting lots of white/gray! And I have natural red hightlights rather than blonde.
Thanks for your question. It's always recommended to go a shade that is either an exact match or lighter than your hair colour. From the sounds of it, the medium shade would be your best bet as it also contains warmer undertones to go with your red highlights. :)
Hi, how does it hold up in hot humid weather? Is it going to melt and run down my face? And does it feel sticky like something is in your eyebrow? And how do you remove it at the end of the day?
Hi there- Thanks for the questions. Our Naturally Now Brow Pomade has a natural, waxy texture similar to other brow gels and pomades. It stays put throughout the day as long as you're not rubbing the product. There's no sticky feeling. The wax does give the brows a mild grooming hold but still feels natural on the skin and hair. In terms of removal, you can use a makeup remover or cleanser to remove just like that rest of your makeup.
Does the medium brow color have a hint of red to it? I have dark blonde/light brown hair, but I find that many medium brow colors lean toward red and look less neutral. I don't want to choose incorrectly and be left with the wrong shade. Thanks!
Hi there- Thanks for your question. The medium shade does have a slightly warm undertone too it. I would actually recommend our lightest shade for your hair colour from the sounds of things. Hope this helps.