Rosy Repair Serum
This product is currently sold out.
We all enjoy a healthy, rosy glow, but a constant battle with redness is a different story. The Rosy Repair Serum helps calm inflammation, soothe irritated / sore skin, and diminish redness. We’ve hand-picked the best ingredients that Mother Nature has to offer when it comes to battling chronic redness and rosacea.
Natural and pure Rosehip, Macadamia Oil, Chamomile and Licorice Root are the reason Radiant Rebels have fallen in love with this serum. The complexion soothing and boosting properties of these ingredients make this serum a dream cocktail of comfort for those who are regularly challenged by the effects of rosacea. With regular use, this serum will also help protect your skin from environmental triggers for redness and inflammation.
Plus, this product is non-comedogenic, so no need to worry about clogged pores or a greasy residue.
In a nutshell
- Reduces redness caused by irritation, external triggers, and more.
- Soothes and calms irritated skin
- Softens skin and improves texture
- Provides extra moisture to the skin
- Provides protection against winter winds, dry desert air, and more.
- 100% natural
I already use a moisturizer! Why add a serum?
I don’t believe in adding more products to your skin care routine then needed, so you might be wondering why I’ve added serums to my line!
First off, I use them all the time! Why? Because serums are liquid tonics that are packed with vitamins, anti-oxidants and natural ingredients that contain active properties that target specific concerns. So if there’s something specific you want to work on, serums are an easy way to add some extra oomph to your routine!
Secondly, serums are formulated to penetrate deep into your skin so they can heal and target specific concerns. They are able to penetrate deeper than moisturizers and can help restore skin to a balanced state (and isn’t that the point?). Plus, they are non-comedogenic, so no need to worry about clogged pores or a greasy residue.
Although serums can be moisturizing, their main purpose is to add nutrients deep into your skin that a moisturizer isn’t able to reach and keep the hydration levels in your skin stable. Having said that, keep your moisturizer in your routine! Applying your moisturizer after you apply a serum will lock the serum into your skin allowing the serum to do its best work without evaporating into the air.
Find out more about these icons here.
Step by Step:
- Wash your face
- Apply your hydrator (mist or gel). No need to wait for it to absorb, go to the next step right away!
- Apply your serum while your hydrator is still damp/absorbing. A few drops is usually enough for most folks. Start with 2 drops and increase if need (and as needed).
- Wait a few minutes.
- Apply your moisturizer.
- Apply your serum after applying your hydrating mist or gel, and before your moisturizer. Just like moisturizers help to lock-in serums to your skin, serums help lock-in hydrators! You don’t have to wait for the hydrator (mist or gel) to fully absorb before applying your serum, but you should wait a few minutes between applying your serum and moisturizer.
- Apply any time after you wash your face (hands, or other affected area).
- During the winter, our skin needs extra help staying hydrated and protected from the elements. So, layer up your protection by using a mist/gel, serum and moisturizer before heading out into the cold (or spending a lot of time in the dry indoor air!).
- Provides needed hydration to the skin
- Helps prevent the damaging effect of UV rays which age our skin at a rapid pace
- Omega fatty acids help repair damaged skin cells to reduce the appearance age spots and hyperpigmentation
- Derived from the marigold family
- Known for its ability to be a strong anti-inflammatory thanks to the rich flavonoids
- Combination of oils and acids are fantastic antibacterial support for the skin
- Keeps acne-causing bacteria at bay
- Extracted from the castor bean found predominately in Africa and India
- Easily absorbed by the skin
- Delivers major anti-inflammatory relief for those who suffer from breakouts and other skin conditions caused by inflammation
- Contains high quantities of ricinoleic acid, which is a known as an acne bacteria fighter
- Our natural sebum’s identical twin
- Helps replenish the essential fatty acids needed to repair and protect our lipid barrier
- Known as an "occlusive", meaning it's an ingredient that allows the skin to breathe naturally while also preventing trans-epidermal water loss
- Rich in Omega 6 and Phytosterols
- Helps to restore our skin’s natural barrier that holds moisture and hydration in our skin
- Good for mature skin as this barrier tends to weaken as we age
- Oleic Fatty Acid boosts our skins ability to regenerate new cells, slowing down the ageing process
Carrot Seed Oil
- Jam-packed with antioxidant support for your skin
- Carotenoids fight free radicals which help prevent signs of ageing like fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps regulate sebum production to help those with both dry and oily skin
- Improve tone and texture for a more radiant complexion
- Helps ease irritation from skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, acne and dry/flaky skin
- Similar, yet less concentrated than an essential oil, hydrosols are easily absorbed to deliver ingredients deep into the skin
- Used for years thanks to its ability to help regulate sebum production.
- Beneficial for those who are prone to acne breakouts, as it contains gentle antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Vitamin C makes it a natural, toning ingredient for a brighter, smoother complexion
- Aids in the evening of skin tone
- Improves skin’s elasticity
- Antioxidants boost the healing process of skin
- Helps regulate oil production
- Powerful antioxidant that helps protect your skin from damaging toxins and free radicals
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Helps keep ingredients from being oxidized and turning rancid
Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Distillate, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Distillate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
Infused with Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Kernel Oil, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower ExtractLactobacillus Ferment & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
Salicylate-free / Contains coconut extract, not the same as coconut oil Vitamin E
Gluten-free / GMO-free / Soy-derived
- Size: 1oz / 30g
- Packaged in a glass bottle with a dropper lid
- Previously known as Rosacea Serum
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this serum formula the same as what was formerly listed as "Rosacea Serum"? Or are there slight changes? Thank you!
Thanks for the question! It’s the exact same - only the name has been updated :)