HOW TO GET YOUR FREE BATH BOMB:
While supplies last, a FREE Bath Bomb will be added to orders of $50 CAD or more. The free bath bomb will automatically* be included with your order and there’s no need to use a coupon code.
Which Bath Bomb will be included is a SURPRISE.
You will receive one of 3 Bath Bombs*:
* If supplies haven't run out, your bath bomb will be automatically added to your shopping cart once it reaches $50 (before tax, shipping, and after any discounts). A bath bomb wasn't added to your order automatically? Boo! That means we've run out of free bath bombs.
Our bath bombs are made with skin and, sensitive-parts safe ingredients! You won't find any nasties that are common in commercially available bath bombs in ours.
Our bath bombs DO NOT CONTAIN:
- NO SULFATES - sulfates (like Sodium Laureth Sulfate) are detergent ingredients that create bubbles but also strip our skin of its protective barrier leaving it prone to dryness, irritation, and increased sensitivity. We choose to only use ingredients that are good for our skin (our bath bombs still fizz and we're ok with them not bubbling too!)
- NO PROPYLENE GLYCOL - propylene glycol alters skin structure, allowing other chemicals to penetrate deep into the skin. This increases the amount of other chemicals that reach the bloodstream. It's also considered to be an endocrine disruptor (which means it messes with our hormones!). No thanks!
- NO NUMBERED COLORANTS - Blue 1, Red 27... etc etc... We don't like these types of numbered ingredients in our food, so we keep them out of our skin care and bathtubs too!
- NO SKETCHY FRAGRANCE - You'll only find NATURAL, phthalate free fragrance aromas and organic essential oils in our bath bombs - we don't hide impurities or chemical cocktails behind the word "fragrance" in our products. Did you know that "fragrance" on ingredient labels without any other indications can include hundreds of different synthetic chemicals? Yikes - when you don't know what those are, it's hard to know what you're exposing yourself to. In fact, chemical cocktails found in some "fragrance" blends that aren't natural or phthalate-free are suspected of being connected to yeast and urinary tract infections. That's the last thing you need after a relaxing soak in the tub!
What our bath bombs DO contain:
- Baking Soda - this skin-loving ingredient is amazing at softening the skin, removing dead skin cells, neutralize any pH imbalances in the skin, and can even help your skin fight off body acne!
- Organic Plant Oils - to soothe, nourish, and soften your skin. They also help maintain and repair your skin's natural protective barrier which is essential for all of us, but especially for those with sensitive, dry, rough, or unbalanced skin.
- Natural Mineral Colourants - from mother nature's vast array of colourful minerals. These ingredients are non-nano, meaning they won't penetrate the skin - which is important so the other ingredients in our bath bombs can do their vital work of repairing, smoothing and protecting your skin.
- Natural, Phthalate Free Fragrance Aromas or Organic Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils - each of our bath bombs contain a unique blend so check out the ingredient list for their unique skin-loving features and benefits!
- Citric Acid - mother nature's "fizzy" ingredient! This is what gives our bath bombs the fun fizzing action but this naturally occurring ingredient (naturally occurs in fruits like lemons and oranges) doesn't stop there - it also helps our skin shed any damaged layers, which helps improve tone, texture, and cell turnover.
Please see the individual listings for the full list of ingredients in each different bath bomb
No cash value. Cannot be exchanged for another product or request a specific Bath Bomb to be included in your order. Offer available while supplies last. There is a minimum spend of $50 CAD before shipping and taxes. Batty’s Bath maintains the right to cancel the offer at any time.