Acne B.O.P. Serum
This product is currently sold out.
When blackheads, excess oil, and enlarged congested pores have overstayed their welcome, add my Acne B.O.P. serum to your routine to give them the boot! This serum is designed as a concentrated treatment for a very specific problem (problems that just happen to be the biggest culprits of acne breakouts and lowered self-esteem). In fact, this serum tackles “the big 3” problems so well, it’s named after them!
- Blackheads: This serum helps detox & purify those bad boys!
- Oil: This serum balances excessive oil production. When this is balanced and skin is exfoliated regularly, acne is stopped before it can start.
- Pores: As in enlarged, congested pores. This serum helps wash out and clear up congestion so pores can heal and relax.
The ingredients in this serum help balance oil production, clear out congested enlarged pores, and help purify blackheads. If you’re serious about clearing up acne, start with the Acne Prone Skin Care Kit, and add this serum to your routine!
In a nutshell:
- Tackle the major signs of congestion
- Relieves overworked pores of blackheads and excess oil
- Helps prevent acne breakouts
- Balances oil production
- Absorbs quickly into the skin
- 100% natural
I already use a moisturizer! Why add a serum?
I don’t believe in adding more products into your skin care routine then needed, so you might be wondering why I’ve added serums to my line!
First off, I use them all the time! Why? Because serums are liquid tonics that are packed with vitamins, anti-oxidants and natural ingredients that contain active properties that target specific concerns. So if there’s something specific you want to work on, serums are an easy way to add some extra oomph to your routine!
Secondly, serums are formulated to penetrate deep into your skin so they can heal and target specific concerns. They are able to penetrate deeper than moisturizers and can help restore skin to a balanced state (and isn’t that the point?). Plus, they are non-comedogenic, so no need to worry about clogged pores or a greasy residue.
Although serums can be hydrating (my Hydration Serum is designed to do just that!), their main purpose is to add nutrients deep into your skin that a moisturizer isn’t able to reach. However, keep your moisturizer in your routine! Applying your moisturizer after you apply a serum will lock the serum into your skin allowing the serum to do its best work without evaporating into the air
Find out more about these icons here.
- Apply your serum after applying your mist (if you’re using one), and before your moisturizer. While moisturizers help lock serums into your skin, serums help lock mists into your skin! You don’t have to wait for the mist to fully absorb before applying your serum. But you should wait a few minutes between applying your serum and moisturizer.
- Apply any time after you wash your face (hands, or other affected area).
- Since serums are hydrating, they can be a great alternative to a thick moisturizer during the hottest most humid days of summer! Skip the moisturizer during hot summer days, and use a serum instead. Then at night, apply all the moisturizer you like (and all the moisturizer your skin needs).
- During the winter, our skin needs extra help staying hydrated and protected from the elements. So, layer up your protection by using a mist, serum and moisturizer before heading out into the cold (or spending a lot of time in the dry indoor air!).
Organic Hazelnut Oil, Organic Grape Seed Oil, Organic Cedarwood Oil, Organic Palmarosa Oil, Organic Lavender Oil, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Organic Aloe, White Willow Bark Extract, Wild Yam Root Extract, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
- Size: 1oz / 30g
- Packaged in a glass bottle with a dropper lid.