After Acne Serum
This product is currently sold out.
After you’ve got your acne under control, it’s time to repair any damage or symptoms that might be left behind from a long-term fight with acne! You still have acne prone skin to consider while tackling symptoms such as residual redness, enlarged pores, a blotchy complexion and acne scars. That’s where the Acne Repair line comes in. If you're looking for a complete kit that includes this serum, head over to the Acne Repair Kit.
The After Acne Serum is a concentrated dose of natural healing ingredients that have one goal in mind: make any signs or symptoms of acne a thing of the past! Specifically, the serum targets hyperpigmentation (uneven skin tone, redness, blotchiness), rough/uneven texture, mild/occasional breakouts, scarring from previous breakouts, enlarged pores, and inflammation.
After Acne Serum helps target common skin concerns of those who have previously battled with acne including:
- acne prone skin
- mild, occasional breakouts
- scarring from previous breakouts
- uneven skin tone and/or hyperpigmentation.
I already use a moisturizer! Why add a serum?
I don’t believe in adding more products into your skin care routine then needed, so you might be wondering why I’ve added serums to my line!
First off, I use them all the time! Why? Because serums are liquid tonics that are packed with vitamins, anti-oxidants and natural ingredients that contain active properties that target specific concerns. So if there’s something specific you want to work on, serums are an easy way to add some extra oomph to your routine!
Secondly, serums are formulated to penetrate deep into your skin so they can heal and target specific concerns. They are able to penetrate deeper than moisturizers and can help restore skin to a balanced state (and isn’t that the point?). Plus, they are non-comedogenic, so no need to worry about clogged pores or a greasy residue.
Although serums can be hydrating (my Hydration Serum is designed to do just that!), their main purpose is to add nutrients deep into your skin that a moisturizer isn’t able to reach. However, keep your moisturizer in your routine! Applying your moisturizer after you apply a serum will lock the serum into your skin allowing the serum to do its best work without evaporating into the air.
Find out more about these icons here.
- Apply your serum after applying your mist (if you’re using one), and before your moisturizer. While moisturizers help lock serums into your skin, serums help lock mists into your skin! You don’t have to wait for the mist to fully absorb before applying your serum. But you should wait a few minutes between applying your serum and moisturizer.
- Apply any time after you wash your face (hands, or other affected area).
- Since serums are hydrating, they can be a great alternative to a thick moisturizer during the hottest most humid days of summer! Skip the moisturizer during hot summer days, and use a serum instead. Then at night, apply all the moisturizer you like (and all the moisturizer your skin needs).
- During the winter, our skin needs extra help staying hydrated and protected from the elements. So, layer up your protection by using a mist, serum and moisturizer before heading out into the cold (or spending a lot of time in the dry indoor air!).
Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, Organic Macadamia Oil, Organic Hazelnut Oil, Organic Borage Oil, Organic Palmarosa Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Carrot Seed Essential Oil, Organic Immortelle Essential Oil, Organic Aloe, Wild Yam Root Extract, Vitamin E - soy derived, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (natural preservative)
Infused with: Calendula Flowers, Neem Leaf, and Plantain
- Size: 1oz / 30g
- Packaged in a glass bottle with a dropper lid.