Biscuit Bronze Pressed Matte Mineral Bronzer
This product is currently sold out.
Batty’s Bath Pressed Matte Mineral Bronzer is the au-natural solution to looking like a sun goddess without the sun damage. Our Biscuit Bronze shade works for all fair to medium skin tones thanks to its buildable formula. It’s neutral undertone also complimentary for just about any Radiant Rebel
We’ve included some skin-loving oils in this bronzer to ensure a buttery-smooth application, without sending sensitive skin into a frenzy. The matte, weightless finish keeps you looking fresh all day and we’ve ensured it’s safe for all skin types, including those with acne-prone skin
In a nutshell
- 100% natural ingredients
- Matte finish to prevent unwanted shine
- Blendable and buildable to meet your desired look
- Shade complements most fair – medium skin tones
- Acne-prone safe
- Long-lasting and weightless wear
- Apply and set (optional) your foundation.
- Using a medium, fluffy bronzing brush, swirl on top of the pressed powder lightly.
- Tap off any excess powder.
- Apply in the shape of “3” along the edges of your face, focusing on your temples, cheekbones and jawline.
- You want to bronze the areas of your skin that would naturally tan the most.
- Blend well to diffuse any harsh lines.
- Repeat if you wish to build colour but remember, a little goes a long way.
Mica: These naturally occurring mineral are used as colourants in natural cosmetics. They come in a tonne of different colours and shades to make colour customization possible without using chemical colourants. Our micas are never micronized to ensure your health!
Corn Starch: This powder is used in natural cosmetics as an alternative to Talc. It provides a silky application for powder cosmetics and absorbs excess oil to keep matte shades look flawless and shimmers from looking greasy.
Full ingredients list
Mica, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride (and) Organic Calendula Oil (and) Organic Sage Leaf Extract, Zinc Stearate, Organic Corn Starch, Vitamin E, Lactobacillus Ferment, Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil, Organic Neem Oil (and) Organic Prickly Pear Oil
May contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide
- Size: 3.5 g
- Packaged in a recyclable, clam compact
- Shades are easily identifiable by colour rind on top label