Bloom Serum (detox support)
This product is currently sold out.
Nobody wants the largest organ in their body (our skin!) to be filled with pollutants, irritants, and dirt! Detoxing your skin is one of the best things you can do for it (next to trashing harsh chemical based products!). If you haven’t done a full detox yet, check out my Detox Kit.
This serum helps boost the detoxifying powers of all my products – especially when used in conjunction with the Detox Kit! The Bloom serum is made with ingredients that purify your skin and helps balance the production of your sebum (your skin’s natural oil). Additionally, the ingredients in this serum are protective, toning, regenerating, protect against free radicals (hello anti-oxidants!), contain vitamin A & E, and helps prevent the growth of/destroys bacteria (super important when detoxing as the first stage of clearing up moderate to severe acne!).
In a nutshell:
- Provides detox support for the skin
- Works as a booster for Detox Kit
- Purifies your pores
- Helps balance sebum production
- Protects against free radicals
- Kills acne causing bacteria
- Improves skin tone and texture thanks to antioxidants
- 100% natural
I already use a moisturizer! Why add a serum?
I don’t believe in adding more products into your skin care routine then needed, so you might be wondering why I’ve added serums to my line!
First off, I use them all the time! Why? Because serums are liquid tonics that are packed with vitamins, anti-oxidants and natural ingredients that contain active properties that target specific concerns. So if there’s something specific you want to work on, serums are an easy way to add some extra oomph to your routine!
Secondly, serums are formulated to penetrate deep into your skin so they can heal and target specific concerns. They are able to penetrate deeper than moisturizers and can help restore skin to a balanced state (and isn’t that the point?). Plus, they are non-comedogenic, so no need to worry about clogged pores or a greasy residue.
Although serums can be hydrating (my Hydration Serum is designed to do just that!), their main purpose is to add nutrients deep into your skin that a moisturizer isn’t able to reach. However, keep your moisturizer in your routine! Applying your moisturizer after you apply a serum will lock the serum into your skin allowing the serum to do its best work without evaporating into the air.
Find out more about these icons here.
- Apply your serum after applying your mist (if you’re using one), and before your moisturizer. While moisturizers help lock serums into your skin, serums help lock mists into your skin! You don’t have to wait for the mist to fully absorb before applying your serum. But you should wait a few minutes between applying your serum and moisturizer.
- Apply any time after you wash your face (hands, or other affected area).
- Since serums are hydrating, they can be a great alternative to a thick moisturizer during the hottest most humid days of summer! Skip the moisturizer during hot summer days, and use a serum instead. Then at night, apply all the moisturizer you like (and all the moisturizer your skin needs).
- During the winter, our skin needs extra help staying hydrated and protected from the elements. So, layer up your protection by using a mist, serum and moisturizer before heading out into the cold (or spending a lot of time in the dry indoor air!).
Organic Hazelnut Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Evening Primrose Oi, Organic Rosemary Oil, Organic Lemon Oil, Organic Carrot Seed Oil, Organic Lavender Oil, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Natural preservative)
Infused with: Neem Leaf
- Size: 1oz / 30g
- Packaged in a glass bottle with a dropper lid.