Body and Lip Jelly
This product is currently sold out.
Our mothers used it, and so did our Mothers’ Mothers- Passed down for generations as the be-all / go- to for women with dry skin, Vaseline (and other petroleum based jellies) have been infecting the world with cancer-causing contaminants and devastating our fragile environment. It’s time to toss the toxins and start loving your skin again with Batty’s Body & Lip Jelly, 100% natural and plant based moisture repairing, miracle working marmalade.
Why plant-based oils? Plant oils and plant-based oils are more similar to your skin's natural moisturizers. Batty's Jelly uses only castor oil (from the castor bean), natural beeswax, and vitamin E, making it safe for even the most sensitive of skin types. Castaway cracked heals and scorn off sore under-noses in the winter, all while creating a layer of protection for your skin.
In a nutshell:
- Recommended for sore and/or cracked skin due to dryness
- Safe for all skin types, even the most sensitive of skin
- 100% natural
- Free of petroleum
- Provides a protective barrier for the skin
- Helps hold in moisture
- Prevents chapping and irritation
Find out more about these icons here.
- After purchasing your Lip & Body Jelly locate the safest and most secretive place in your house. Preferably under lock and key. Once, word gets out about how jamming this jelly is, all your roomies and family members will want in on the action.
- It’s actually really simple! Any time and any place you feel dry skin on your body, liberally apply some of the jelly to the area. Use it on re-occurring problem areas, or as your daily lip balm. You can’t over-do it and your skin will thank you.
Foot Care Tip
If you have dry cracked feet, slather on the Batty's Body & Lip Jelly and then put on a pair of old socks overnight! Plus, make sure you're not using body wash, shampoo, or soaps that have detergents in them (this is usually the cause of dry cracked heels in the first place)! Batty's Bath products are ALL detergent free.
Castor Oil: This oil is extracted from the castor bean found predominately in Africa and India. It is easily absorbed by the skin, which is why it’s a popular ingredient in natural skin care. Castor oil delivers major anti-inflammatory relief for those who suffer from breakouts and other skin conditions caused by inflammation. It also contains high quantities of ricinoleic acid, which is a known as acne bacteria fighter.
Beeswax: Similar to other waxes, beeswax is used as a binding agent in natural cosmetic and is produced from the honeycomb of hives. Batty’s Bath only uses beeswax sources from local, ethical beekeepers. This wax allows for the product to maintain a creamy consistency when used in lesser amounts, and a balm consistency when used in larger quantities.
Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant that helps protect your skin from damaging toxins and free radicals from pollution, drugs, or UV light (the sun). Vitamin E also reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It also plays a huge role in many of my products because it helps keep ingredients from being oxidized and turning rancid. Batty’s Bath Vitamin E is gluten-free.
Full Ingredients List
Castor Oil (Organic), Beeswax (local & ethically harvested), Vitamin E (gluten-free)
- Size: 14 g / 0.5 oz
- Packaged in a glass jar
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.