Calendula and Cucumber Facial Cleanser
This product is currently sold out.
Do a double cleanse in just one round! That’s right; there’s no need to cleanse twice with this gem as it provides both a super gentle cream AND oil cleanse for your skin. In fact, even though it does so much work, it’s our gentlest cleanser ever. Your skin will feel clean, but never dry or stripped.
Not only is the formula super gentle on inflamed and irritated skin, but we’ve also added turmeric to take it one step further. This spice is credited for its anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce redness for those suffering from rosacea, breakouts or simply sensitive skin.
Have skin that’s sensitive and oily? We’ve also added oat powder (not just for its calming effects) because it helps to absorb oils and keep you looking mattified too. As a bonus, jojoba oil has been injected into this formula help balance oil production.
The plant-based oils in this cleanser also make it an excellent option for a makeup remover. The avocado and argan oils break down makeup for easy cleansing without irritation.
In a nutshell
- Made 100% natural ingredients
- Provides a cream and oil cleanse in one product
- Reduces redness by attacking inflammation below the skin’s surface
- Ultra-soothing for irritated skin
- Breaks down and removes makeup
- Fights free radical damage caused by UV rays
- Safe for those with even the most sensitive of skin
- Recommend Batty’s Bath Facial cleanser for those with Rosacea
- Wet face with lukewarm water (avoid hot as it will dry out your skin, and cold will not allow your pores to open for deep cleaning)
- Squirt 1-2 pumps of the cleanser into your clean hands and massage into your damp face in a circular motion
- Rinse off the cleanser with water and pat dry
- Apply any booster products & moisturizer immediately following the cleanse for optimal benefit of ingredients
- Derived from the marigold family
- Known for its ability to be a strong anti-inflammatory thanks to the rich flavonoids
- Combination of oils and acids are fantastic antibacterial support for the skin
- Keeps acne-causing bacteria at bay
- Known for its ability to help reduce the appearance of age spots and restoring a natural glow
- Full of antioxidants, it protects against free radical damage
- A natural antiseptic known for soothing inflammation below the skin’s surface
- Known for its anti-inflammatory properties that soothe itchy and inflamed skin
- Beta-glucan helps create a protective moisture barrier for the skin and delivers deep penetrating moisture to dry and depleted skin
- Believed to improve the tone and texture of your skin
- Shown major gains in improving inflammation, especially for those who suffer from rosacea
- Contains curcumin that provides antioxidant properties that can help with hyperpigmentation
- Contains a ton of Vitamin E, Vitamin A, and other antioxidants
- Helps to neutralize free radicals
- Is lightweight and easily absorbed by the skin to restore moisture
- Fatty acids are great for helping improve skin tone and texture
Aqua (Water), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract + Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract + Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Petal Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate + Lactobacillus + Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Sorbitan Olivate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Xanthan Gum, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Oil, Curcurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil
- 5 oz / 100 g
- Packaged in a glass bottle with a plastic pump
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
As someone who's trying to start a waste free skincare routine, I am just curious as to what the packaging of this product is made up of?
Hi there! The bottle is made of glass. Unfortunately, the pump is plastic. I, personally, like to reuse all my product contains because the glass is so pretty.