Cleansing Sea Salt CP Soap Bar
This product is currently sold out.
Our Cleansing Sea Salt is the perfect combination of a gentle exfoliant and skin-loving ingredients like Sunflower Oil, Tea Tree Oil and Kaolin Clay. With regular use, this soap will help fight face and body acne while restoring balance to your skin. You’ll boost your skin’s cell turnover to reveal a more youthful look that glows with radiant health. Sea Salt is also known for its talent to help fight the signs of ageing, including dark spots and fine lines, as well as it’s ability to provide congested pore with relief by gently drawing out dirt, debris and excess sebum. Combined with Kaolin Clay, this bar has some fantastic detoxing skills.
If that wasn’t enough, we’ve also added shea butter added to soften & condition your skin.
It's also a big 5.5 oz bar that will last you a long time, as cold press soap is harder than any glycerin soap bar! Lastly, this soap is made with our "hard bar" formula, just like all the soaps in the signature collection. Soaps made with this formula are super mild and gentle on inflamed and/or sensitive skin.
In a Nutshell
- Blend of lavender, geranium, tea tree, and chamomile
- Gently exfoliates skin for brighter more youthful complexion
- Promotes cell turnover by increasing circulation
- Protects against free radicals
- Helps lock in the skin’s natural moisture
- Provides a natural detox for oily, congested skin
Find out more about these icons here.
Spotlight ingredientsSea Salt: This natural mineral contains calcium which helps draw out dirt and debris that can cause congestion and inflammation. It works as a natural detoxifier and helps promote healthy cell turnover thanks to its rich vitamin makeup. Natural sea salt is antiseptic and also helps to fight skin infections and bacteria, making it especially beneficial for those with oily, acne-prone skin. Shea Butter: This natural butter is rich in vitamins A and E that provide antioxidant protection from free radicals. It’s lightweight, yet rich consistency makes it easy for our skin to absorb where it delivers healing and anti-inflammatory to an inflamed/irritated skin. Vitamin F also promotes collagen production to help slow down the signs of ageing and maintain elasticity, keeping skin soft and supple.
Full ingredients list
Palm Oil (sustainable), Palm Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Dead Sea Salt, Geranium Oil, Lavender Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Roman Chamomile Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Panthenol, Kaolin Clay
We’re pretty confident you know how to use a bar of soap, but here are a few recommendations to make the most of your cold pressed bars.
- Avoid hot water, as this will dry your skin out. Opt for lukewarm water instead and let the soap do the dirty work.
- Feel free to use a cleaning mitt or silicone face scrubber, but be gentle! They can exfoliate without adding extra pressure (which can cause irritation).
- The optimal amount of time to cleanse your face for is roughly 45 seconds – 1 min. If you have sensitive skin, try 30 seconds. Set a timer on your phone for the first few uses as you may be surprised how long it actually is.
- Body Soap – this bar isn’t just useful for your face; it works wonders on the body too! It’s especially great for those who suffer from body acne.
- Shaving Soap – all of our cold pressed soaps make amazing alternatives to chemically based shaving creams. Just lather up and apply to your legs like you would a shaving cream and get to business. The oils in our soaps make shaving a smooth success.
How to Make Your Soap Bars Last
Once you've tried handmade soap you’ll want every silky, skin-loving bubble to last! Thankfully, we won't stop making handmade soap anytime soon BUT there are definitely some tricks to making each bar last as long as possible.
- Don't leave your handmade soap in the tub while you're soaking in the tub.
- Make sure your handmade soap isn't in the water stream; keep it in a corner of the shower or tub where it won't be constantly hit by water.
- Use a soap dish that provides appropriate drainage so your soap bar can dry properly between uses.
- Rub your soap bar onto a wash cloth & use that to get clean rather than rubbing the soap bar right onto your body.
- Store your soap bars in their packaging and in a cool dry place until you're ready to use them.
- Consider cutting your soap bars in half and only putting one-half in the shower at a time.
Batty's Bath Cold Press Soaps are 100% natural and made from scratch using old world techniques & ingredients. The care that was put into soap making years ago, as well as the recipes that were passed down from generation to generation, make their come back with these creamy, soft soaps that produce spectacular lather! The luscious lather from these soaps are not produced by any synthetic ingredients or chemical boosters; instead, Batty uses specific oils in her soap batches that are known to be mild on the skin while producing great lather! In fact, they lather up so well that they can easily be used to shave with!
There are no shortcuts when it comes to the cold press method - these soaps take weeks to cure but are well worth the wait! Batty's Bath handmade method of soap making ensures the most amount of glycerin possible is retained, unlike commercial soap making. Retaining the glycerin makes a softer, milder soap which is emollient and moisturizing to the skin.
Batty's Bath Cold Press Soap is ideal for those with sensitive skin, for conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis or anyone allergic to commercial soap because they don't strip the skin of its natural, beneficial oils. In fact, they are mild enough to use on babies' delicate skin.
These 100% natural soaps do not contain any synthetic ingredients, colours, or scents. Instead, they are made with the freshest, highest quality natural ingredients, coloured with natural clays, and scented with aromatherapy grade essential oils.
If you haven't experienced the world of Batty's Bath Cold Press Soaps then you are in for a real treat! Many bath & body lovers say that once you try natural cold press soaps that have been made with the finest ingredients and utmost care, that there's go going back to anything they were using before!
What's the Difference Between Handcrafted Soap and "Commercial" Soap?
Commercial soaps are manufactured in large factories (often located overseas) staffed with anonymous employees, using the most economical ingredients. Often, they contain some or all synthetic detergents; most have the glycerin removed.
Batty's handcrafted soaps, on the other hand, are manufactured locally in small batches with the personal oversight and care of long-time soapmaker. Batty makes use of high-quality ingredients including speciality oils and botanical additives to personalize her formulations.
The creative artistry of Batty results in soaps that are different and unique, offering you a wide selection of soaps that are not only natural but functional and beautiful as well.
- Size: 125 – 155 G
- Packaged in a recyclable paper wrapper