Daily Detox (Primer) Facial Moisturizer
This product is currently sold out.
Our Daily Detox Facial Moisturizer is not your average moisturizer; not only does it provide heaps of moisture, it continually detoxifies the skin, soothes inflammation and irritation, and helps keep oils at bay all day long!
Including a moisturizer in your skin care routine seals in the good and protects from damaging free radicals and environmental stresses. The muscle behind this moisturizer is the blend of four natural minerals all known for their unique healing abilities.
In a Nutshell
- Protects, nourishes, hydrates, and softens skin
- Absorbs deep into skin's layers to help skin retain moisture
- Repairs damaged skin and provides protection against free radicals
- Provide anti-inflammatory support
- Soothes irritation and heals breakouts
- Created barrier to protect skin from the elements and pollution
- Helps oily and combination skin find balance
- Contains astringent properties
- Naturally blocks some of the sun’s rays with titanium dioxide
Find out more about these icons here.
Clay #1: Green Clay – Beneficial for all skin types and known for its ability to detoxify the skin. It pulls blackheads and impurities to the surface which is crucial in the battle against skin conditions like acne. As an added bonus, this clay is known to help regulate oil production as well.
Clay #2: Pink Clay – The ultimate in hydration and skin firming! This clay is perfect for balancing the most stressed and sensitive skin. Its hydrating properties help to reduce fine lines, moisturize and improve the overall texture of the skin.
Clay #3: Kaolin Clay – Creates a smooth and soft base for makeup application. Avoid having your foundations getting caught on dry spots and fine lines all while this clay provides a silky “slip” for easier blending.
Clay #4: Moroccan Clay – Rounds out the formula with lots of benefits! This clay aids in rejuvenation, detoxification, and toning of the skin. It helps to reduce dryness & flakiness, as well as improve skin clarity and elasticity.
Full ingredients list
Organic Cocoa Seed Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Organic (Soy) Glycerin, Deionized Water, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Mango Butter, Organic Cupuaçu Butter, Organic (Certified Sustainable) Palm Oil, Organic Japanese Green Tea Extract, Natural Green Clay, Natural Pink Clay, Natural Kaolin Clay, Natural Moroccan Lava Clay, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut & Glycerin Derived), Vitamin E (Soy Derived), Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate (100% Renewably-Sourced; Plant-Based Emulsifier; Vegan & Petroleum Free; Derived From Sustainable Palm Oil), Zemea® (100% Renewably-Sourced From Corn Sugar; 100% natural; Approved by Ecocert and by the Natural Products Association), Titanium Dioxide (Natural Oxide; Non-Nano), Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Levulinate, Organic Grapefruit Seed Oil, Rosemary Extract, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Natural Preservative)
- Cleanse your skin. We recommend using in combination with your recommended Batty’s Bath cleanser. Not sure what that is? Take the Quiz to find out HERE!
- Apply your hydrator, plus any other routine booster products (i.e. serums/mists/etc.) and allow them to fully absorb.
- Start by applying a nickel-sized amount of the moisturizer to the whole face. A little goes a long way with this rich moisturizer, so start light and add more as needed.
- Don’t forget to moisturize your neck as well. This area is often forgotten and can show our age if we aren’t taking proper care of it.
- Allow to absorb before moving onto foundation. If using mineral foundation, allow to fully absorb for a minimum of 5 mins. Cream foundations can be applied once the majority has been absorbed in the first few minutes.
- Size: 2oz / 60g
- Packaged in a tinted glass jar
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.