Dead Sea Mud Mask
This product is currently sold out.
You’re never too old to play in the mud! Especially when it’s our Dead Sea Mud Mask.
Jam-packed with over 21 salts and minerals essential to your body, this mask can help you combat a number of skin conditions including:
- Congestion and clogged pores
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
- Psoriasis and more!
These minerals work together to recharge your skin’s natural ability to heal. And it doesn’t stop there!
It detoxes like nobody’s business! What does that mean? It means that these minerals work like little lemmings on your skin to remove toxins and impurities, all while improving blood circulation (streaming oxygen to the skin), which can aid in cell regeneration. This is a key element in healing any skin condition and creating radiant, glowing, healthy skin!
If that wasn’t enough, it also removes excess oil and dead skin cells (bye-bye oily, congested, perfect-environment-for-an-acne-breakout kind of skin!) and hydrates deep into the layers of your skin (bye-bye dehydrated, dry, and dull skin!).
It’s also known as a super anti-ageing treatment! Why? Because it helps improve elasticity, firms & tightens the skin and minimizes the appearance of enlarged pores, wrinkles, and fine lines with continued use!
It definitely should be an essential part of everyone’s “facial first aid kit”!
In a nutshell
- Contains over 21 essential salts and minerals
- Boosts your skin’s natural ability to heal
- Detoxifies your skin
- Improves blood circulation
- Removes excess oil and dead skin
- Hydrates deep below the surface
- Contains anti-ageing properties
Find out more about these icons here.
- Apply to problem areas by gently "patting" on mud mask.
- Leave on for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Wash off with warm water and exfoliate if needed.
Dead Sea Mud
- Contains natural salts known to help draw toxins and oils to the skin surface
- An effective detoxifier for the skin
- Replenishes much-needed nutrients in the skin like magnesium and iron
- Helps to improve blood circulation, adrenalizing cellular activities and improving overall skin health
Made with 100% pure Maris Limus (Dead Sea Mud)
- Size: 1oz / 30g
- Packaged in a glass jar
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How many times per week is this mask ok to use? Would like to use it every other day or every two days. Would this be too much?
Hi there! It really depends on your skin and it's tolerance. Everyone experience is different when it comes to masks. We recommend that you start with 1-2 a week and increase by one use every couple of weeks until you determine what level is best for your skin. It will also be determined by how often your skin can experience exfoliation, as this mask needs to be followed by exfoliation each use. Please note, that 1-2 a week is sufficient but if you choose to use it more, do so with care and ease.