Detox Skin Care Kit
$92.95 was $116.75
This product is currently sold out.
A soothing “re-set button” for your whole complexion, especially for those with oily-prone skin.
Our Detox Kit is the first step in setting your skin up for success! Setting your skin up for success means giving your skin a clean slate, a fresh start, and complete reset - which is exactly what you'll get with the Batty's Bath Detox Skin Care Kit!
This Kit includes:
- Charcoal CP Soap
- Mild Jojoba Scrub
- Daily Detox Facial Moisturizer
- Hydra Healing Skin Rescue Gel
- Charcoal Detox Mask
If you're frustrated with trying to get your skin to cooperate, calm down, or just simply behave, I get it.
Simply put, it sucks.
And you’ve probably already invested tons of money & time, trying other systems & products.
That sucks, too.
But before you put one more gel, cream, serum or exfoliant on your face, stop. Hit pause.
Do not pass go.
Use The Batty’s Bath Detox Kit for 3 full weeks to give your poor, agitated face a good, clean soothing sweep. You'll be astonished at how your skin responds — hallelujah for balance!
The DETOX KIT is for you, if ...
- You're taking our 30 Day Detox Challenge and our other detox challenge approved kit, Delicate Touch Kit, isn't right for you.
- Your skin is prone to being oily - either all the time or by mid-day
- Your skin isn't prone to rosacea or extreme sensitivity
- You’re new to natural based skin care
- You've been using not-so-awesome products on your face, for quite a while.
- And by “not-so-awesome” I mean: chemical-based, abrasive, abusive, astringent, drying, chapping, zapping treatments — both over-the-counter or prescription.
- You’ve hit a plateau with your skin care regime — your skin is feeling flat, dull and uncooperative.
- You want to dive into the world of all-natural, botanical skin care — but you don’t know where to begin!
- Congestion and clogged pores have taken over your skin’s identity
- You’re undergoing a serious amount of stress (and I'm not talking about just with your skin - work, relationships, LIFE - those all count too!)
To learn more about the reasons above, read: Do You Need To Detox Your Skin?
Doesn’t quite sound like your skin?
- If you're doing the 30 Day Detox Challenge but this Detox Kit doesn't sound right for you, check out our other detox challenge approved kit, Delicate Touch Skin Care Kit.
- Use our ‘Customized Routine Builder’ to create your own skin care routine with our easy-to-use worksheet and quizzes
A Batty’s Bath skin reset with our Detox Kit entails:
- Getting back to basics: simple, straightforward skincare
- Focusing on clean, pure, holistic, and organic ingredients
- Nourishing the skin with a balanced, complete routine
- Support our skin with the most powerful detoxifying ingredients nature has to offer
- Guiding the skin back to a calm, soothed, relaxed, irritation-free state
- Purging build-up from congestion inducing products, routines, or environments
- Ridding the skin of issues caused by common routine mistakes or previous product choices
Essentially, our Detox Kit is the first step in correcting any previous actions that have resulted in our skin being unable to achieve a healthy, clear, and naturally radiant complexion.
The DETOX KIT is amazing, because ...
It acts like a soothing, cooling “re-set button” for your whole complexion, no matter your age or skin type.
You’ll free your skin of chemical residue as old, icky petroleum and other culprits of congestion leave your pores! (Good riddance!)
You'll finish off the detox kit with a soothed, calmed-down complexion that reveals what’s really going on with your skin – not just the story that mismatched products, routines, or choices were telling you.
You'll also gain a newfound understanding of what your skin needs (as in personally needs – not just what “all people with [fill in the blank skin type]” need! Nope, we’re talking about getting to know your own skin deeply and intimately).
Upon completing your skin reset with our Detox Kit, you'll be armed with a deeper understanding of your skin AND your skin will be in the perfect position for further balancing, calming, and healing! You'll be able to confidently move forward making decisions about what's right for your skin and how to get the results you want - no more confusion, no more guessing games, no more wasted time, money or effort!
* Don't worry about printing out or saving the routine above! When you order your kit, we'll send you a postcard-sized copy along with your kit.
This kit will work even better if you…
- Avoid putting anything harsh, chemical or un-natural on your face, hair & clothes for 3 full weeks (or better yet — EVER!) to give your DETOX KIT a chance to soothe & repair your skin.
- If you absolutely must use makeup, go for something natural, non-pore-clogging, and formulated with sensitive/reactive skin in mind — like the foundation & cc cream you'll find here.
- Make an effort to hydrate & eat clean, green foods — the kind that grows in the earth.
- Reduce your intake of sugar, dairy, and wheat - these foods are highly inflammatory and inflammation is a key component of problem skin!
- Get a ridiculous amount of sleep. Your skin moves into accelerated repair-mode, while you snooze. (Beauty rest is a real thing!)
- Try to relax, play & smile. Go ahead: delete those emails. Take a walk. Call a girlfriend, coach or counselor, and get loved up with support. Chronic stress creates a surge of hormones that make it harder for your organs to function properly. (And your skin IS your largest organ — so relaaaaaax)
For a complete list of detailed ingredients for each product, please see the independent product pages by clicking the links below.
- Charcoal CP Soap: 5.5oz / 162g
- Daily Detox Facial Moisturizer: 2oz / 60g
- Hydra Healing Skin Rescue Gel: 2oz / 60g
- Charcoal Detox Mask: 2oz / 60g
- Mild Jojoba Facial Scrub: 3.5oz / 100g
- All products are packaged in glass jars/bottles with the except of the Charcoal CP Soap which is wrapped in recyclable paper.
Find out more about these icons here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How long does this kit usually last?
Thanks for your question. Most people find that our kits last approximately 3 months. This is dependant on how you care for the products and your usage habits (ie. not leaving soaps to sit in water, overusing a product, routine tweaks, etc.). This is also the perfect average length of time because it allows for seasonal changes accordingly.
Hey I’m a male wonder if this would clog my pores I understand it’s a detox but a lot of the oils in the ingredients are really Comedogenic like 3,4, or 5 on the Comedogenic scale I have pretty open large pores in some areas cause of constantly letting blackheads grow then squeezing them then they just come right back right now I’m using only Argan oil and hemp seed oil mixed on my face but it’s ok I’m still getting cystic acne and blackheads
Thanks for your question! Let's talk about natural ingredients that you may have seen show up on internet lists of "pore clogging ingredients". A few of these include coconut oil, Shea butter, olive oil, Moroccan oil, Arian oil, and cocoa butter. Here's the deal though - the only time I've seen these ingredients be problematic for acne-prone skin is when one of the two situations occur:
1) These ingredients are used by themselves. This means the oils are not in a cream, or formula just applied undiluted on to the persons face.
But let's say that's not the case; Are these ingredients problematic? In 90% of cases, no. They are extremely beneficial ingredients packed with nutrients, vitamins, antioxidants and more! The benefits far out weight the (unlikely) pore-clogging potential. The reason being is that ingredients such as rich, plant-based butters and oils speak the same language as our skin. In fact, plant butters & oils produce and share many of the same fatty acids as our skin (our skin "gets them" and knows what to do with them for this reason)! All the lipids, EFAs, antioxidants, vitamins, nutrients are vital to maintaining, repairing, protecting, and supporting our skin's natural processes such as being a protective barrier from the outside world including keeping out bacteria and unfriendly organisms - both of which cause inflammation. Passage function is another essential process of our skin. This means the skin needs to be able to know what to let in and what to let out - so substances our body is trying to purge can leave and beneficial substances (like oxygen, vitamins, nutrients, and EFAs) can come in.
In actuality, Acne is often triggered by a result of the specific make up of our body's natural oils lacking substances that plant oils can give us. They can also help balance substances that our acne prone skin oil has too much of. The right plant oils and butters, in the right combination, can transform our oil barrier from being a trigger for acne to being a tool to keep it at bay! This is why we feel so strongly about the powers of the right skin care and not shying away from ingredients that nature has to offer.
Just look at our Patchouli Facial Moisturizer for example. It has numerous positive reviews and loyal fans and acne clearing powers. Hundreds of women have seen their acne heal, clear, and blackheads become a thing of the past with a routine that includes our Patchouli Facial Moisturizer. This moisturizer also has ingredients that often show up on "copy and pasted" lists you can find on the internet of supposedly pore-clogging ingredients. While we appreciate information being available, sadly these lists aren't taking the unique formulation of these ingredients into consideration
Even our light, antioxidant-packed facial moisturizer is full of plant oils to be a super acne fighter. Oils like jojoba, Argan, grapeseed, avocado, sunflower, etc. are all added to that formula for their very specific properties. Both our Patchouli Facial Moisturizer and Raw Radiance ingredients list, despite being packed with butters are oils, aren't pore clogging, and in fact, can help keep your pores clear through several different processes (like keeping your skin hydrated by making sure precious hydration doesn't seep out through a weak barrier).
We hope we've driven home that you don't have to be scared of oils or butters in natural skin care as long as they are formulated with acne prone skin in mind and the creator of the product understands what our skin needs (and doesn't need) to keep it balanced, healthy, and clear.
2) You were born with naturally narrow pores (pores that are hard to see, even on your nose or t-zone) or have damaged or misshaped pores. Those who find themselves in one of these situations usually find that it's only one or two ingredients their skin doesn't tolerate well over an extended period of time. For example, during the winter, they might be able to handle coconut oil in a formula, but come summer, they find better results switching to a coconut oil free moisturizer.
Similar to having naturally narrow pores, damaged or misshaped pores can (though not always) make it harder for beneficial natural ingredients to be absorbed without the potential for congestion. Damage could happen from a number of sources but some of the most common I find are from acne scarring (predominately from picking) or from stress to the pores (for example the stress and pressure that is experienced when during "pore strips" - these will stretch out your pores, and once pores are stretched, they don't shrink!)
Bottom line is for most of us, as long as the "suspect" natural ingredients in a well-balanced formula, you will reap the benefits of these ingredients without any risk of clogged pores. If you know without a doubt, some natural ingredients encourage congestion in your skin, opt for an oil-based, rather than butter based or butter + oil based moisturizer. For example, our Raw Radiance Facial Moisturizer doesn't include the richer butters that our other moisturizers do. Instead, it has oils that are the very close to our skin's natural oils. Remember, this is a good thing because when our skin realizes it has an adequate oil barrier, it doesn't keep pumping out excess oil in an attempt to build an adequate barrier).