Dry Clay Facial Mask
This variant is currently sold out
Batty’s Bath Dry Clay Mask has the consistency of powdered hot chocolate and the same ability to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. This 100% natural facial mask was formulated with the highest concentration of the detoxifying minerals and is the perfect addition to any skin regime, especially for those with normal to oily skin.
Need to get a handle on your oily skin? Used regularly, the dry clay mask will help your skin find its balance again, all while removing impurities and dead skin cells, reducing redness and discolouration and improving circulation to the skin. Talk about a multi-tasker!
Suffer from the dreaded dry skin? No worries! Just mix the Dry Clay Mask with some pure aloe before applying. This is also a great way to attack and calm breakouts.
In a nutshell
- Helps reduce redness, discoloration, and hyper-pigmentation
- Helps pull impurities, dirt, and toxins from pores
- Calms breakouts when applied with pure aloe
- 100% natural
- Made with the strongest of the detoxifying clays
- Helps to balance oily skin and absorb excess oil
- Removes dead skin cells
- Regular use can improve circulation to the skin
- Creates a smooth healthy glow
- Best for normal to oily skin
- Combine with pure aloe for dry skin
Find out more about these icons here.
- Using a clean powder, kabuki, stippling or foundation brush collect the dry clay onto your brush and tap off any excess.
- Apply the powder as you would a mineral foundation in circular motions, ensuring that you reach all the nooks of your face.
- Grab that long forgotten DVD series of Friends or True Blood collecting dust on the shelves, and watch a couple episodes.
- If you end up watching a whole season, that’s O.K.! The longer the mask stays on the better!
- When you finally decide to hit pause, rinse your face with luke-warm water.
- Follow-up with a good exfoliation to remove any skin pollutions left behind. We suggest using
- one of Batty’s handmade exfoliators or her Charcoal Soap rubbed with a bath mitt.
- Grab the liquid Aloe you ordered from Batty's Bath with your Dry Clay Mask. Didn't order any? No problem - Visit your local health food store and get your hands on some pure aloe. NOT the one with additives that comes in a gel form. Pure aloe will be in a liquid state.
- If the nearest health food store is out of reach, or if you’ve already put your pyjamas on for the night and refuse to be seen in public, honey or water will suffice.
- In a small bowl, mix approximately one teaspoon of the dry clay with some aloe. You want it to be the consistency of mud.
- Use your fingers to apply the wet clay to your face in gentle circular motions. Make sure to apply evenly. Avoid applying the mask to the sensitive areas around your eyes.
- Wait for the mask to completely dry.
- Using lukewarm water, wash away the clay mask along with all the impurities your skin was harbouring.
- Follow-up with a good exfoliation to remove any skin pollutions left behind. We suggest using one of Batty’s handmade exfoliators or her Charcoal Soap rubbed with a bath mitt.
Still having trouble locating some pure aloe? Batty sells it too! Add it to your cart as an option when purchasing your Dry Clay Mask at shopbattysbath.com
- Beneficial for all skin types
- Known for its ability to detoxify the skin
- Pulls blackheads and impurities to the surface
- Helps regulate oil production
100% Alumina Silicate (Australian Green Clay)
- Size: 50 g / 1.76 oz
- Packaged in a glass jar
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.