Eyeshadow Duo: Fairy Fog + Storm Cloud
$38.00 was $44.00
This product is currently sold out.
As a special treat for the holidays, we paired up some of our favourite eyeshadow duos. We’ve taken the work out of worrying about colour combos so that you can swipe and go and still feel fabulous! Each shade can be worn on its own as a one-and-done look, or amp it up by combining the two.
This pack includes:
- Finish: matte
- A medium, purplish beige
- Finish: matte
- A deep, charcoal gray
In a nutshell our Pressed Mineral Eyeshadows:
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Come in matte and soft, shimmer shades.
- Velvety smooth texture that’s easy to blend
- Pigmented with buildable colour
- Long-lasting wear
Find out more about these icons here.
Recommended How to:
While we believe makeup looks are up to the artist in you, here’s how we like to use these eyeshadows in combination
- Apply Storm Cloud to the crease of the eye using a fluffy blending brush. Use windshield wiper motions until the shadow is diffused. You can build up the intensity by applying in light layers.
- Apply Fairy Fog to your eyelids using a flat eyeshadow brush.
- Blend the two shades at the crease by going back in with the blending brush to get rid of any harsh lines.
- Using clean brushes isn’t just healthy for the skin, it also helps to blend shadows and get the best colour payoff for all shadows. This will prevent them from looking muddy
- Use a base or primer for the most pigmented looks. We suggest your favourite concealer or our Stick it to Em Eyeshadow Primer
- Start soft and work your way up from there. This helps to avoid applying too much too soon
- Tap your brushes before applying to remove excess and avoid any fallout
- Don’t have a face highlighter but love that strobed look, all of our light/shimmer shades can be used on your face in areas like your cheekbones, nose tip, cupid bow to give you that healthy glow
- Mica: This mineral comes in a number of different shades and gives our products their pigmented colour without using chemicals. In its natural state, this mineral has a sheer, shimmery appearance. This light reflecting property allows skin to appear smoother and blurs imperfections.
- Zinc Oxide: While zinc contains a number of beneficial properties for the skin, it also does amazing things for natural cosmetics. For pressed, mineral cosmetics, it’s used to help provide a “stick” that holds the product where its applied. It can also be used to lighten colours due to it’s white colour.
Mica, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride (and) Organic Calendula Oil (and) Organic Sage Leaf Extract, Zinc Stearate, Organic Corn Starch, Vitamin E, Lactobacillus Ferment, Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil, Organic Neem Oil & Organic Prickly Pear Oil.
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide
- Size: 1.8 g each
- Each eyeshadow is packaged in a recyclable, clam compact
- Shades are easily identifiable by colour ring on top label
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.