Flourish & Nourish Serum (mature skin support)
This product is currently sold out.
Mature skin needs extra support as skin turnover slows down and moisturize is easily lost – not to worry though! The Flourish & Nourish Serum is packed with exactly what mature skin needs to stay soft, supple, and balanced.
The ingredients you’ll discover in this serum help improve skin cell turnover giving you a more even skin tone and texture. As we age, our skin also needs extra hydration. The F&N Serum provides water to dull, parched skin, plumping it and minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. On top of hydration, this serum also reintroduces essential nutrients that our skin loses over time. These nutrients also help to combat years of damage caused by environmental stresses like the sun and pollution.
In a nutshell:
- Supports skin cell turnover
- Hydrate and softens up skins’ texture (which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines)
- Provides anti-inflammatory properties
- Reintroduces essential nutrients that are depleted over time
- Addresses years of environmental damage and stress
- Reverses dull, parched skin
- Helps balance hormones
- 100% natural
I already use a moisturizer! Why add a serum?
I don’t believe in adding more products into your skin care routine then needed, so you might be wondering why I’ve added serums to my line!
First off, I use them all the time! Why? Because serums are liquid tonics that are packed with vitamins, anti-oxidants and natural ingredients that contain active properties that target specific concerns. So if there’s something specific you want to work on, serums are an easy way to add some extra oomph to your routine!
Secondly, serums are formulated to penetrate deep into your skin so they can heal and target specific concerns. They are able to penetrate deeper than moisturizers and can help restore skin to a balanced state (and isn’t that the point?). Plus, they are non-comedogenic, so no need to worry about clogged pores or a greasy residue.
Although serums can be hydrating (my Hydration Serum is designed to do just that!), their main purpose is to add nutrients deep into your skin that a moisturizer isn’t able to reach. However, keep your moisturizer in your routine! Applying your moisturizer after you apply a serum will lock the serum into your skin allowing the serum to do its best work without evaporating into the air.
Find out more about these icons here.
How to Use
- Apply your serum after applying your mist (if you’re using one), and before your moisturizer. While moisturizers help lock serums into your skin, serums help lock mists into your skin! You don’t have to wait for the mist to fully absorb before applying your serum. But you should wait a few minutes between applying your serum and moisturizer.
- Apply any time after you wash your face (hands, or other affected area).
- Since serums are hydrating, they can be a great alternative to a thick moisturizer during the hottest most humid days of summer! Skip the moisturizer during hot summer days, and use a serum instead. Then at night, apply all the moisturizer you like (and all the moisturizer your skin needs).
- During the winter, our skin needs extra help staying hydrated and protected from the elements. So, layer up your protection by using a mist, serum and moisturizer before heading out into the cold (or spending a lot of time in the dry indoor air!).
Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Macadamia Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil, Organic Carrot Seed Oil, Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Peach Oil, Wild Yam Root, Vitamin E, Organic Helichrysum Flower Oil, Organic Calendula Oil, Organic Olive Oil
Infused with: Need Leaf
- Size: 1oz / 30g
- Packaged in a glass bottle with a dropper lid