Green Tea & Pineapple Liquid Facial Cleanser
This product is currently sold out.
Sometimes the convenience of a liquid cleanser is too hard to pass up! You may be having an “all things quick and easy, please” kind of day, but that doesn’t mean you have to settle for sub-par skin care! That’s where Batty’s Green Tea and Pineapple Liquid Facial Cleanser comes in! It’s packed with beneficial skin loving ingredients that are infused into a gentle, liquid cleanser.
To learn more about these ingredients, click on the ‘Ingredients’ tab!
So, what are all these skin-loving ingredients hanging out in?
Well, Batty’s handmade, cold-processed liquid soap of course! Just like her natural cold pressed soaps, Batty’s liquid soap is made with traditional soap making methods (the kind that has been used for centuries before all those chemical cleansers were introduced). You can trust that it’s made with care from the finest ingredients and that’s important!
In a nutshell
- Gentle cleanser (doesn’t strip skin natural moisture barrier)
- Removes makeup, dirt, and debris
- Pineapple fruit enzymes exfoliates deep into pores
- Aids in balancing oily skin
- Gently removes dead skin cells
- Promotes a reduction in redness, hyper-pigmentation, and discoloration
- Strong detoxifying properties (pull debris and impurities out of pores)
- Helps reduce uneven skin tone and the appearance of pigmented acne scars
- Reduces the potential for clogged pores
- Packed with antioxidants (which stop free radicals in their tracks) and has anti-inflammatory properties (reduces inflammation)
- 100% natural and sensitive skin safe
Find out more about these icons here.
- Wet face with water. Avoid hot water, as this will dry your skin out. Opt for lukewarm water instead and let the soap do the dirty work.
- Pump out some cleanser into your (clean) hands, onto a face cloth, or onto a facial mitt
- Massage cleanser around your face in circular motions. The optimal amount of time to cleanse your face for is roughly 45 seconds – 1 min. If you have sensitive skin, try 30 seconds. Set a timer on your phone for the first few uses as you may be surprised how long it actually is.
- Rinse off with water and pat dry with a clean facial towel.
Green Tea Extract is packed with antioxidants (which stop free radicals in their tracks) and helps reduce inflammation - including inflammation caused by rosacea and acne. Green tea, because of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities, can also slow down some signs of ageing.
Pineapple Fruit Enzymes are amazingly hard working scrubbers - without the scrubbing! Instead, they lift off dead skin cells without any abrasion at all! Making Batty’s liquid cleanser a two-in-one (cleanser and mild exfoliant) for skin that’s congested, clogged, dull, or suffering from uneven skin tone. You see, fruit enzymes can go where physical exfoliants can’t; they can flush out debris from inside your pores! This is important because the inside of your pores shed skin cells too! If your skin isn’t completely balanced, or you have chronically congested pores, those skin cells that are shedding inside your pores don’t often get flushed out properly! Fruit enzymes are one way to remedy the situation
Green Clay (aka Kaolin Clay) is a redness reducing, scar fading, and a powerful detoxifier (pulls impurities out of your skin). This natural clay also helps to balance facial oil - especially overly oily skin.
Full ingredients list
Organic Aloe, Organic Potassium Cocoate (Coconut Oil Potassium Salts Fatty Acids; Coconut Oil Soap), Organic Potassium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil Soap), Organic Pineapple Extract, Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract, Organic Witch Hazel, Organic Chamomile Extract, Organic Sage Extract, Organic Lavender Extract, Glyceryl Stearate SE (plant based emulsifier), Decylglucoside (biodegradable, pure, toxin free, impurities free, non-ionic surfactant derived from 100% renewable plant-based fatty alcohols of coconut and corn), Cetyl Alcohol (plant derived (from sustainable palm oil) skin conditioning, emulsifying, non-drying fatty alcohol), Stearic Acid (vegetable based fatty acid), Organic Glycerine (kosher / from sustainable palm / non-GMO / allergen free), Organic Camellia Seed Oil, Bentonite Clay, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate + Lactobacillus + Coconut Extract (natural preservative system)
- Size: 3.5oz / 100g
- Packaged in a glass bottle with plastic pump top
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.