Hormonal Acne Add-On Kit
This product is currently sold out.
As if mood swings weren’t enough! For some of our Radiant rebels, changes in our hormones also mean an up-swing in unwelcomed visitor to our skin. They’re not like normal breakouts either. They tend to overstay their visit (tricky to get rid of), are large and red in appearance, and often quite sore and painful. Quite often these types of breakouts are centralized to your upper cheeks and along the jaw and chin line.
If hormonal acne has you down, then you’re definitely in the right place!
This kit contains:
In a nutshell this kit:
Works externally, and just as important, our tea works internally to help promote balanced hormones
Soothes and calms inflammation and irritation caused by hormonal acne breakouts
Helps to regulate oil production, which can lead to breakouts
Aids in clearing congestion in the skins pores, freeing them clogged toxins
Kills acne-causing bacteria
Promotes healing and restores damaged skin.
What makes the Acne Add-On Kit for Hormonal Acne so awesome?
Hormonal Acne can be one of that hardest types of acne to treat. Mainly due to the fact that it requires action both externally AND internally. Age, diet, exercise, topical treatments and vitamin deficiencies can all play a part in contributing to hormonal acne, but that doesn’t mean that it’s not preventable.
Three key signs you’re suffering from Hormonal Acne:
It shows up roughly the same time every month. This is most common in women, as our menstrual cycle cause influxes in our hormonal patterns, causing the breakouts.
Hormonal Acne most commonly appears along the jaw line and cheekbones. According to skin mapping studies, these areas are known for carrying the weight of our hormonal imbalances and issues related to the reproductive system.
Hormonal acne breakouts are generally cystic in size and appearance. They tend to be deep, large in size and can even be painful.
Now that we’ve determined that hormones are the catalyst behind your breakouts, it’s time to treat them. We all know that the best course of action to hormonal acne is taking a preventative stance. The Add-On Kit for Hormonal Acne is built to not only to be a spot treatment system for immediate relief, but also aid in correcting these imbalances for the long run with ingredients like Wild Yam Root, Chaste Tree Berry and Red Clover Blossoms.
The Hormonal Acne Add-On Kit is for you, if…
- You’re using one of our acne kits and find your skin still need a boost.
- You find that your breakouts show up roughly around the same time every month
- If your acne most commonly appears along the jaw line and cheekbones.
- Your breakouts are often cystic (I.e. large, red and inflamed) and quite sore
*This is an add-on and should be used in combination with one of the following kits:
- Acne Prone Kit for Cystic Acne or Dry/ Sensitive Skin
- Acne Prone Kit for Oily Skin
- Post Acne Repair Kit
- Or, your personalized routine that you built using our Customized Routine Builder.
How to use the Hormonal Acne Add-On Kit
* Don't worry about printing out or saving the directions above! When you order your kit, we'll send you a postcard sized copy along with your kit.
The Inside Job
Hormonal acne can't be tackled with skin care alone. I repeat, to truly be free of hormonal breakouts, we need to do something besides just nailing down the right skin care routine. That "something" is internal actions. Here are some quick tips to help you get on the right path:
Avoid high levels of sugar, chemicals and dairy in your diet. Blood sugar spikes can lead to a nasty breakout. Want some tips on how to avoid them? Check out this video.
Schedule in enough time to ensure you’re getting enough beauty rest. Getting enough sleep has many health benefits (including acne fighting benefits). Here’s a good read on all of these benefits.
Find your happy place (or at least a good stress reliever). Yoga, meditation and kick boxing are all great ways to relieve tensions. Another great way to unwind is to soak your worries away, literally. Here's all the steps you need to enjoy the perfect bath.
Don’t ignore that gut feeling! We mean it. Digestive issues aren’t always obvious, but quickly and easy get out of whack. Want to know how to keep your digestive track in line? Check out this video.
Supplement that awesome skin care routine with… well, supplements. Often chronic skin conditions can be linked to internal issues including vitamin deficiencies. Here are some common links between chronic skin conditions and deficiencies.
Want to know more about how you can fight acne internally?
Here are some more great resources for you to check out:
- Internal Causes of Acne (video series)
- Batty's Steps to Take Along Side Your Natural Skin Care Routine
- Hormonal Acne - Tips for Clearing it Internally
- Detox Breakouts + Internal Solutions + Q & A on New Breakouts
- Skin Care 101 Central
- Hormonal Acne Check List Video Series: Part 1 (Lifestyle) & Part 2 (Supplements)
- Roadmap to Radiant Skin Workshop
Skin Support Tea
Organically grown and ethically harvested:
- Burdock Root
- Yellow Dock Root
- Milk Thistle
- Gotu Kola
- Red Clover Blossom
- Licorice Root
- Angelica Root*
- Ginger Root
* Because this tea has Angelica Root in it, it shouldn’t be taken during pregnancy.
Quick Stick Acne Fix
- Witch Hazel
- Organic Patchouli Essential Oil
- Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Organic Bergamot Essential Oil
Skin Support Serum
- Wild Yam Root Extract
- Red Clover Blossom Extract*
- Chaste Tree Berry Extract
- Burdock Root
- Sarsaparilla Extract
- Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
* Because this serum as Red Clover Blossom, it shouldn't be used during pregnancy.
Acne B.O.P. Mist
- Organic Yarrow Hydrosol
- Organic Rosemary Hydrosol
- Organic Cedarwood Hydrosol
- Organic Lemon Balm Hydrosol
- Organic Aloe
- Organic Patchouli Oil
- Organic Lavender Oil
- Organic Neroli Oil
- Organic Ylang Ylang Oil
- Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
Cystic Acne Mask
- Organic aloe
- Seaweed powder
- Organic chamomile essential oil
- Natural clay
- Honey (local & ethically harvested)
- Organic geranium oil
- Organic tea tree essential oil
- Echinacea extract
- Burdock root extract
- Marshmallow root extract
- Green tea extract
- Honey suckle extract
- Vitamin E - soy derived
- Vitamin C
- Alkyl Acrylate
- Radish root ferment filtrate (natural preservative)
Find out more about these icons here.