Hydration Facial Mist (Toner)
This product is currently sold out.
Sometimes a moisturizer isn’t enough to hydrate unbalanced skin! Why? Because your skin needs a balance of water and oils to stay balanced and keep its acid mantle intact (moisturizers only provide the oil portion of the equation). The skin’s acid mantle is your natural, protective layer of sebum. Without it, your skin (and system) is open to damage, infection, and oil imbalance.
Mists (and other hydrating products) provide the water part of the balanced skin equation. Dehydrated skin is different from dry skin. Dry skin can be cured with moisturizers. Dehydrated skin, on the other hand, has a lack of water (not oils), and a moisturizer isn’t enough. That’s where my hydration mist comes in.
It is possible to have dry AND dehydrated skin. In fact, it’s quite common and just as common is dehydrated, OILY skin. My Hydration Mist is the answer to dehydrated skin! See how to use a mist and moisturizer together under the “how to use” section.
Dehydrated skin is a bad thing! It leads to all kinds of problems including breakouts (see below), congested pores, poor circulation, and poor texture. It also means your natural acid mantle can’t do its job: protecting you!
My Hydration Mist is formulated to help you balance dehydrated skin once and for all!
In a nutshell
- Provides instant relief for dehydrated skin
- Helps balance skin’s acid mantle to protect from excessive sebum production
- Promotes health a healthy balance that needs water
- Aids in avoiding congestion and acne breakouts
- Gives the appearance of smoother looking skin
- Formulated with clean and kind ingredients
Find out more about these icons here.
Why add a mist to your routine?
Mists, like serums, are a quick way to make sure your skin is getting the targeted ingredients it needs to combat a particular problem. They are like super healthy facials without all the fuss!
The reason our mists work so well is that they are made up of ingredients that your skin recognizes and knows what to do with! Your skin readily absorbs mists deep into its layers – the layers where the ingredients can do their most beneficial work!
Should I use the Hydration Mist or a gel hydrator?
Advice for working the Hydra Healing Gel or Hydration Mist into your routine.
A gel hydrator is for you if…
- You suspect the level of dehydration is severe
- You’ve felt like your skin has been flaky, super oily or super dry, and congested for what feels like forever
The Hydration Facial Mist is for you if…
- You suspect the level of dehydration is moderate to mild
- You think dehydration is a new or seasonal issue, go with the Hydration Mist
- You’re searching for an ultra-fast absorbing hydrator to work into your AM routine.
But Batty, I have a question!
“But my skin is oily! The last thing I need is the Hydration Mist!”
Think again!! Often skin produces excess oil as a response to being dehydrated!
“But isn’t a moisturizer enough?”
Not always. Moisturizers don’t penetrate as deeply as gels & mists can. If your skin is dry, even after moisturizing regularly, you need to add a hydrator to your routine.
“I can’t use this! I have acne prone skin!”
Actually, it might be just what your acne-prone skin needs to balance itself! Many people break out due to dry skin! Why? Because when your skin is dry and flaky, there’s a huge increase in dead skin cells sitting on the top of your pores. Those dead skin cells clog up your pores when they block oils from exiting your pores (and tada! You have yourself a pimple!). By adding a mist to your routine, it can penetrate deep into the layers of your skin and hydrate the layers that your moisturizer hasn’t been able to reach. Follow up your mist with a moisturizer and you’ll lock in all those hydrating ingredients. Your skin will drink it in and it will thank you! A mist and moisturizer combo are to your skin what a refreshing glass of fresh squeezed lemonade is to you on a hot summer day! Aww, refreshing!
A mist can easily be worked into any skincare routine. Simply use it after washing your face and before applying any serums or moisturizers. Easy as that! Mists can even be layered if you’re looking to target multiple problems at once.
- Helps ease irritation from skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, acne and dry, flaky skin
- Easily absorbed by the skin to deliver ingredients deep into the skin where it’s needed most
- Also known as Niacin
- Increases keratin production which neutralizes free radicals and helps plump and smooth out wrinkles
- Helps speed up the rate of healing by reducing inflammation
- Known for its anti-inflammatory properties
- Boosts your skin’s healing process
- Helps deliver moisture by collecting water in the air and delivering it to the skin
Helichrysum Flower Oil
- Also known as everlasting or immortelle
- Praised for its strong anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps to heal breakouts and reduce the appearance of scars
- Reduces the appearance of age spots and hyperpigmentation
- Used for years thanks to its ability to help regulate sebum production.
- Beneficial for those who are prone to acne breakouts, as it contains gentle antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Vitamin C makes it a natural, toning ingredient for a brighter, smoother complexion
- Super-hydrator known for its abilities to balance and regenerate skin
- Contains shaman-like healing properties
- Aids in the calming and healing of acne and irritated/sensitive skin
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Distillate, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Distillate, D-panthenol (Provitamin B5), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
- As always, our products are made with clean and kind ingredients. They're free of...
- Petro ingredients
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) / SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
- Propylene Glycol
- Size: 2oz / 60g
- Packaged in a glass bottle
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I worry that this hydration mist would spoil easily as it water-based and has no preservatives. What is its shelf life?
You may be thinking about water-based emulsion products like creams and such - those definitely need a preservative system. This mist is packed with hydrosols which have a shelf life between 1 and 2 years. When mixed together with the B vitamins added, I suggest using it within one year of purchase.