Immunity Boost Bath Bomb
This product is currently sold out.
If you've been bitten by the bath bomb bug and you can't get enough of them, we're right there with you! However, the one thing we won't compromise on is high quality, safe ingredients! If you're literally going to be soaking in the stuff, why exposure yourself (and your most sensitive parts!) to ingredients that could do more harm than good? It just doesn't make sense!
That's why our bath bombs are made with skin and, sensitive-parts safe ingredients! You won't find any nasties that are common in commercially available bath bombs in ours.
Our bath bombs DO NOT CONTAIN:
- NO SULFATES - sulfates (like Sodium Laureth Sulfate) are detergent ingredients that create bubbles but also strip our skin of its protective barrier leaving it prone to dryness, irritation, and increased sensitivity. We choose to only use ingredients that are good for our skin (our bath bombs still fizz and we're ok with them not bubbling too!)
- NO PROPYLENE GLYCOL - propylene glycol alters skin structure, allowing other chemicals to penetrate deep into the skin. This increases the amount of other chemicals that reach the bloodstream. It's also considered to be an endocrine disruptor (which means it messes with our hormones!). No thanks!
- NO NUMBERED COLORANTS - Blue 1, Red 27... etc etc... We don't like these type of numbered ingredients in our food, so we keep them out of our skin care and bathtubs too!
- NO SKETCHY FRAGRANCE - You'll only find NATURAL, phthalate free fragrance aromas and organic essential oils in our bath bombs - we don't hide impurities or chemical cocktails behind the word "fragrance" in our products. Did you know that "fragrance" on ingredient labels without any other indications can include hundreds of different synthetic chemicals? Yikes - when you don't know what those are, it's hard to know what you're exposing yourself to. In fact, chemical cocktails found in some "fragrance" blends that aren't natural or phthalate-free are suspected of being connected to yeast and urinary tract infections. That's the last thing you need after a relaxing soak in the tub!
What our bath bombs DO contain:
- Baking Soda - this skin-loving ingredient is amazing at softening the skin, removing dead skin cells, neutralize any pH imbalances in the skin, and can even help your skin fight off body acne!
- Organic Plant Oils - to soothe, nourish, and soften your skin. They also help maintain and repair your skin's natural protective barrier which is essential for all of us, but especially for those with sensitive, dry, rough, or unbalanced skin.
- Natural Mineral Colourants - from mother nature's vast array of colourful minerals. These ingredients are non-nano, meaning they won't penetrate the skin - which is important so the other ingredients in our bath bombs can do their vital work of repairing, smoothing and protecting your skin.
- Natural, Phthalate Free Fragrance Aromas or Organic Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils - each of our bath bombs contain a unique blend so check out the ingredient list for their unique skin-loving features and benefits!
- Citric Acid - mother nature's "fizzy" ingredient! This is what gives our bath bombs the fun fizzing action but this naturally occurring ingredient (naturally occurs in fruits like lemons and oranges) doesn't stop there - it also helps our skin shed any damaged layers, which helps improve tone, texture, and cell turnover.
Our Immunity Boost Bath Bomb
When you're feeling under the weather and want all the help you can get to start feeling like yourself again, reach for our Immunity Boost Bath Bomb! It's packed with therapeutic grade essential oils known for their powerful aromatic benefits to ease sinuses, boost energy, clear away brain fog, and get you back to feeling better!
Still have a pep in your step but want to get ahead of anything that will slow you in your tracks? Our Immunity Boost Bath Bomb is also great for clearing the air (and cleaning your skin) of any nasties that would rather have you sick in bed than thriving! Use this bath bomb as part of your preventative measure against sinus attacks and seasonal head colds.
Find out more about these icons here.
- Fill up your tub with warm water
- Remove any packaging from the bath bomb
- Put your bath bomb in the water
- Sit back and relax and the bath bomb dissolves and releases all the skin-loving ingredients into the water
Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Eucalyptus oil is your sinuses best friend when they are congested and sore! Why? Because eucalyptus is well known for its abilities as a decongestant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antibacterial! So not only will it help decongest your sinuses, it will also clear the air of any nasties trying to keep you feeling under the weather! Taking a deep breath when eucalyptus has been defused also has stimulating effects which will give your air pathways relief so you can relax and enjoy your soak in the tub.
Peppermint Essential Oil: The benefits of peppermint are well known in the natural health community, and it's no wonder! Peppermint provides a calming, soothing effect on sore muscles, protects us with antimicrobial action, and gives cooling relief to sore sinuses. Go ahead and breathe this oil in deeply after it diffuses out of our Immunity Boost Bath Bomb and into the water in your tub.
Lemon Essential Oil: This antibacterial and antifungal fruit oil comes from the peel of a lemon and is known for its bacteria-fighting properties. It keeps body acne-causing bacteria at bay thanks to citric acid and Vitamin C. The citric acid is also recognized for its skin lightening and brightening effects. This helps smooth your complexion and reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and acne scars.
Thyme Essential Oil: What can't thyme essential oil do? This power plant oil is known for its antibacterial properties, it's ability to stimulate the mind, strengthen memory and concentration, and can even calm the nerves. It's also attributed to supporting mature skin, as well as fighting off acne-causing bacteria.
Sweet Almond Oil: This oil is extracted from raw almonds and contains an abundance of Vitamin E, A & B. It’s best known for it’s ability to complexion boosting abilities. The moisturizing properties in this oil help lift and remove dead skin cell to reveal your natural radiance. It also helps lock in moisture and improves absorption to relieve dry skin.
Grape Seed Oil: There’s a good reason as to why this fruit oil had been used for centuries to address skin ailments! Grape seed oil is the perfect thickness for skin application, and as such, is commonly used as the base for many naturally-based products. Polyphenols also make this an excellent choice for treating acne. As added benefits, grape seed oils also contain healthy amounts of vitamin C, D, & E to brighten and smooth out your complexion.
Baking Soda - this skin-loving ingredient is amazing at softening the skin, removing dead skin cells, neutralize any pH imbalances in the skin, and can even help your skin fight off body acne!
Citric Acid - mother nature's "fizzy" ingredient! This is what gives our bath bombs the fun fizzing action but this naturally occurring ingredient (naturally occurs in fruits like lemons and oranges) doesn't stop there - it also helps our skin shed any damaged layers, which helps improve tone, texture, and cell turnover.
Full Ingredient List
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Organic Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Organic Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Organic Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Organic Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Olibanum (Frankincense) Oil, Organic Thymus Satureiodes Coss (Thyme) oil.
- Size: 4.5 oz / 127 g
- Packaged with ingredient list and ready for gift giving if you'd like
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.