Meadow Glow Highlighter
This product is currently sold out.
Our Meadow Glow Highlighter isn’t for those looking for a "seen from space’ glitter bomb highlighter for your face. At Batty’s Bath, we believe everyone is uniquely beautiful and our cosmetics are designed to showcase your natural features - Not that we don't have a few "seen from space" makeup looks that we love from time to time as well - but when it comes to our everyday look, we're going for natural, healthy, and radiant. That’s why our cream highlighter was designed to bring out your born radiance for a healthy sheen that's natural and wearable.
Meadow Glow's creamy texture melts onto your skin to a create a naturally luminous look. It can be worn alone or with both cream and powder foundations and won't smudge or budge throughout the day. The light, champaign tone flatters just about every skin tone imaginable and can be used for multiple types of applications including a beautiful eyeshadow for your lids.
In a nutshell
- A creamy formula that blends effortlessly into the skin without looking oily
- Champaign colour is flattering for most skin tones
- Acne and sensitive skin safe - won't clog pores!
- Provides a natural, soft-focus glow that’s not glittery
- 100% natural
Find out more about these icons here.
As a highlighter
When it comes to highlighting your face, you want to focus on the areas that you want to naturally bring forward.
Areas to highlight include…
- along the cheekbones
- tip of the nose
- bridge of the nose
- cupid’s bow (that little area right above the lips below your nose)
- brow bone
- the inner corner of your eyes
- the most protruding part of your chin
General application for highlighting
- Warm the Meadow Glow Highlighter with your fingertip.
- Pat lightly over the area you wish to highlight. For example, lightly pat along your cheekbone.
- Once the product is in place you can use your fingers, a small blending brush, or a damp beauty blender to blend out and melt it into your skin
- Leave it soft for a natural glow or build up for a highlight that’s more noticeable depending on preference
As an eyeshadow
- Warm the Meadow Glow Highlighter with your fingertip
- Pat lightly onto your eyelid and blend with fingertip.
- You can also pat it over your favourite lid colour to add a bit of shine to the centre of your lid. Just don’t blend it out too far from that area. You want to keep the dimension focused on the centre of your lid.
- Extracted using the cold pressed method of production
- Moisturizes and serves as a protective layer
- Helps your skin retain moisture
- Soothes inflamed, irritated skin
- Extracted from the castor bean found predominately in Africa and India
- Easily absorbed by the skin
- Delivers major anti-inflammatory relief for those who suffer from breakouts and other skin conditions caused by inflammation
- Contains high quantities of ricinoleic acid, which is a known as an acne bacteria fighter
- Comes in a number of different shades
- Gives our products their pigmented colour without using chemicals
- Light reflecting property allows the skin to appear smoother and blurs imperfections
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Esters, Copernicia Prunifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract*
May contain Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide (Red, Yellow, Black)
- Size: 4g /0.14oz
- Packaged in glass jar
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi there - would love to try this but I have so many allergies. Is it possible to know the ingredients? Allergic to coconut and nuts, for example, and wondering if incorporated here? Thanks for any help!
Thanks for your question.
All the ingredients are listed under the “ingredients” tab.
I hope that helps.
All the best. :)
Is this item in a plastic or glass container?
Thanks for your question :)
It's packaged in a glass container.
To see what type of packaging we use for each of our products, just look under the "additional information" section on each product page.
I hope that helps.
Have a great day :)