Meadow Glow Highlighter
This product is currently sold out.
Our Meadow Glow Highlighter isn’t for those looking for a "seen from space’ glitter bomb highlighter for your face. At Batty’s Bath, we believe everyone is uniquely beautiful and our cosmetics are designed to showcase your natural features - Not that we don't have a few "seen from space" makeup looks that we love from time to time as well - but when it comes to our everyday look, we're going for natural, healthy, and radiant. That’s why our cream highlighter was designed to bring out your born radiance for a healthy sheen that's natural and wearable.
Meadow Glow's creamy texture melts onto your skin to a create a naturally luminous look. It can be worn alone or with both cream and powder foundations and won't smudge or budge throughout the day. The light, champaign tone flatters just about every skin tone imaginable, and can be used for multiple types of applications including a beautiful eyeshadow for your lids.
In a nutshell
- Cream formula that blends effortlessly into the skin without looking oily
- Champaign colour is flattering for most skin tones
- Acne and sensitive skin safe - won't clog pores!
- Provides a natural, soft-focus glow that’s not glittery
- 100% natural
Find out more about these icons here.
As a highlighter
When it comes to highlighting your face, you want to focus on the areas that you want to naturally bring forward.
Areas to highlight include…
- along the cheekbones
- tip of the nose
- bridge of the nose
- cupid’s bow (that little area right above the lips below your nose)
- brow bone
- the inner corner of your eyes
- the most protruding part of your chin
General application for highlighting
- Warm the Meadow Glow Highlighter with your fingertip.
- Pat lightly over the area you wish to highlight. For example, lightly pat along your cheekbone.
- Once the product is in place you can use your fingers, a small blending brush, or a damp beauty blender to blend out and melt it into your skin
- Leave it soft for a natural glow or build up for a highlight that’s more noticeable depending on preference
As an eyeshadow
- Warm the Meadow Glow Highlighter with your fingertip
- Pat lightly onto your eyelid and blend with fingertip.
- You can also pat it over your favourite lid colour to add a bit of shine to the center of your lid. Just don’t blend it out too far from that area. You want to keep the dimension focused on the center of your lid.
Organic Coconut Oil
Our coconut oil is extracted using the cold pressed method of production. This means the highest amount of fatty acid content is retained, making it one of your skin’s best friends. It moisturizes, serves as a protective layer and helps your skin retain moisture. Coconut Oil also happens to be a mild oil that helps soothe inflamed, irritated skin and is kind to sensitive skin. We use only organic Coconut Oil in all Batty’s Bath products.
Organic Castor Oil
This oil is extracted from the castor bean found predominately in Africa and India. It is easily absorbed by the skin, which is why it’s a popular ingredient in natural skin care. Castor oil delivers major anti-inflammatory relief for those who suffer from breakouts and other skin conditions caused by inflammation. It also contains high quantities of ricinoleic acid, which is a known to fight off acne-causing bacteria.
This naturally occurring sheet of silicate found in minerals has been used since the prehistoric times. Brittle in texture, they help give off a shimmery tone and highly pigmented colour when added to mineral makeup. Micas provide a silky texture to the skin make blending effortless and optimize adhesion. Batty's special blend of shimmering micas helps create light coverage and a natural glow. All Micas used in Batty’s Bath products are NOT of the nanoparticle range, and will not penetrate the skin.
Full ingredients list
Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Rice Bran Wax, Jojoba Esters, Organic Carnauba wax, Organic Chamomilla Flower Extract
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red Iron Oxide, Yellow Iron Oxide, Black Iron Oxide
- Size: 4g /0.14oz
- Packaged in glass jar
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is this item in a plastic or glass container?
Thanks for your question :)
It's packaged in a glass container.
To see what type of packaging we use for each of our products, just look under the "additional information" section on each product page.
I hope that helps.
Have a great day :)
Hi there - would love to try this but I have so many allergies. Is it possible to know the ingredients? Allergic to coconut and nuts, for example, and wondering if incorporated here? Thanks for any help!
Thanks for your question.
All the ingredients are listed under the “ingredients” tab.
I hope that helps.
All the best. :)