$16.00 was $24.00
This variant is currently sold out
Let’s get cheeky! Batty’s Bath Mineral Blush adds that perfect pinch of pink to your cheeks while providing your skin with a little extra TLC. It’s (non-nano) Mica based formula blends effortlessly providing a sheer pop of colour without clogging your pores, making it safe for those with even the most sensitive of skin types. Its matte finish keeps you looking fresh all day long and prevents oily skin from being accentuated.
Our mineral blush is available in 3 buildable, skin-loving shades:
- Peach - The most neutral shade. Perfect for a soft, summer glow, contouring or those who prefer a more ‘natural’ makeup look
- Rose Petal - A soft pink that won’t leave you flushed. Works best on light – medium skin tones
- Watermelon - A pink power statement without looking like you ran a marathon. Perfect for a night on the town, or those with a darker complexion
Need more to love? How about the fact that it also contains sun blocking Titanium Dioxide, one of the best sun blocking minerals found in natural sunscreen.
In a nutshell
- Mineral based, making it safe for acne prone & sensitive skin
- Won’t clog your pores.
- Free of nano-particles (none of our ingredients are micronized!)
- Available in 3 shades: Watermelon, Rose Petal & Peach
- Silky, smooth finish
- Subtle light reflecting properties to give your skin a naturally luminous, healthy glow
- Long lasting wear
Find out more about these icons here.
It’s really quite simple! After you’ve applied your foundation, look in the mirror and give yourself a big smile- Seriously! Now see those beautiful apples? That’s where you want to apply the mineral blush using a blush/powder brush in circular motions.
Remember: A little goes a long way, and giving the brush a quick tap before applying it to your skin will help illuminate any excess.
None of our ingredients are micronized!
Serecite, Titanium Dioxide (natural oxide - non nano), Dry Flo, Mica
- Size: 2oz jar / 12 g of product
- Packaged in a recyclable, glass jar
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.