Mineral Cream Concealer
This variant is currently sold out
Finding a full coverage concealer can be tough! Even though Batty’s Mineral & Whipped Foundation provides excellent feather-light full coverage, some days (like the, I want to stay in bed and sleep days!) call for some extra reinforcements! Enter Batty’s Mineral Concealers!
These 100% natural mineral concealers provide coverage for a range of “bad face days” from the I need more sleep dark eye circle days, to the raging hormonal breakout (please cover this monster zit!) days... and pretty much everything else in between! So when it’s been another busy day followed by a not even close to long enough night, you can grab a little dab of concealer, follow up with a light dusting of mineral foundation, and nobody will know that you’ve missing out on your beauty sleep!
Plus, you won’t have to worry about making things worse when you use Batty’s concealers to cover up any problem areas! Because covering up a zit just to have it explode into a cluster of zits just isn’t efficient and creates one nasty cycle! If you’re caught in a cycle like that, it’s time to change things up (with you guessed it, Batty’s mineral makeup!).
The ingredients in Batty’s concealers aren’t just picked to ensure they don’t cause problems. They are also carefully selected to be beneficially for your skin too! Many of which are important in clearing acne, rosacea, and other tough skin concerns.
In a nutshell
- Moisturizing and softening
- Contains light sun blocking properties
- Provides a breathable protective layer (so your skin can heal without having to deal with environmental stresses like wind and pollution)
- Packed with vitamins (including A, B, C and E - important in skin growth and renewal), minerals, fatty acids (which aid in healing rosacea by reducing inflammation, and providing a dose of skin cell healing nutrients which produce prostaglandins - they promote the contraction of blood vessels), GLA, and antioxidants (important anti-aging ingredients).
- Promotes healing of damaged skin (like acne breakouts and hyper-pigmentation)
- Anti-inflammatory (important for healing acne and rosacea), antimicrobial, and antibacterial properties
Batty’s Mineral Concealers come in two shades: Warm Sand (light) and Cocoa Cream (medium).
Warm Sand is our light shade and matches well with our foundation shades 1 - 4 (Buff, Fawn, Almond, and Vanilla).
Cocoa Cream is our medium shade and matches well with our foundation shades 5* - 7 (Honey*, Flax and Cinnamon).
*A note if your foundation shade is Honey (#5): Honey skin tones fit right in between Warm Sand and Cocoa Cream. Some “honey” users prefer the lighter Warm Sand, and others prefer the darker Cocoa Cream.
Find out more about these icons here.
- Using a small makeup brush or your (clean!) finger, apply concealer
- Apply Foundation and/or Finishing Powder
- Application for Mature or Dry/Dehydrated Skin
This is VA Lauryn’s tip for using Batty’s mineral concealers on mature skin!
(This tip also works if you find the mineral concealers too heavy or too thick, or you have dry/dehydrated skin).
- Using a small makeup brush, take a small amount of Batty’s Soothing Eye Gel and place it on the inside of the concealer lid.
- Next, using the same makeup brush, take a small amount of the concealer and mix it with the eye gel.
- Mix until both are blended together fully
- Lastly, apply your new (hydrating!) concealer mix where it’s needed.
None of our ingredients are micronized!
Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Avocado Butter, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Shea Butter, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Iron Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Beeswax (local & ethically harvested), Rosemary Extract, Meadowfoam Oil, Neem Oil, Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E (gluten free)
- Size: 5g
- Concealers are packaged in glass jars
- Jars come packaged inside a cardboard box