Mineral Makeup Foundation
This variant is currently sold out
Batty's Mineral Makeup Foundation is formulated to keep your skin looking great while you're wearing it without causing any problems after you take it off! This foundation won't clog your pores. It also won't irritate sensitive, acne, or rosacea-prone skin.
This weightless, forgiving, silky matte foundation feels like nothing at all when applied but it covers just like a medium to heavy duty liquid foundation (Build up coverage by applying as many layers as you need)! It evens out your skin tone and reduces the appearance of fine lines, pores, redness, and imperfections.
If you're looking for a sheer, flawless, natural looking foundation, look no further! This foundation is natural anti-bacterial power powder! It works as a foundation, concealer, powder, and includes sun ray blocking titanium dioxide (one of the best sun blocking minerals found in natural sunscreen). A little bit of foundation is all you need to create a naturally luminous, healthy complexion.
In a nutshell
- Safe for sensitive skin, rosacea and/or acne prone skin
- Lightweight formula with adjustable coverage
- Contains pure micas for a flawless, au-natural finish
- Fights acne with anti-bacterial properties
- Protects against UV rays with titanium dioxide
- Minimizes the look of pores and imperfections
- Won’t clog your pores and washes away clean
- Helps keep oily skin looking impeccable with long-wear awesomeness
- 100% natural
Find out more about these icons here.
Check out the pictures for a swatch of all colours. The great thing about Batty's Mineral Makeup Foundation is that you can blend shades together to get a shade that's completely perfect for you! You may find that you're a darker shade during the summer and lighter shade in the winter. Mixing the lighter and darker shade together during the spring and fall will help keep your foundation matching your skin tone. If this is your first time buying foundation with us, we recommend buying samples before committing to a full-size jar.
Level 1 - Buff
For the fairest porcelain skin tones. Cool pink undertone.
Clinique Even Better (Buff)
L’Oreal True Match (W4)
MAC Fluid Fix (NC20)
Nars Sheer Glow (Light 5 / Fiji)
Urban Decay Naked Skin (3.0)
Level 2 – Fawn
For light porcelain skin tones. Cool pink undertone.
Clinique Even Better (Cream Chamois)
L’Oreal True Match (C3)
MAC Fluid Fix (NW20)
Maybelline FIT (125)
Nars Sheer Glow (Med 2 / Santa Fe)
Revlon ColorStay (220)
Level 3 – Almond
For light skin tones - this shade matches 80% of lighter skin tones! This is Batty's shade. Neutral undertone.
Clinique Even Better (Linen)
L’Oreal True Match (W3)
MAC Fluid Fix (NW15)
Maybelline FIT (115)
Nars Sheer Glow (Light 4 / Deaville)
Revlon ColorStay (200)
Urban Decay Naked Skin (3.0)
Level 4 - Vanilla
For light to medium skin tones - a step up from Almond, and a great shade for Almond gals who have captured the perfect summer tan. Neutral undertone.
bareMinerals (Medium Tan)
Clinique Even Better (Neutral)
L’Oreal True Match (N5)
MAC Fluid Fix (NW30)
Maybelline FIT (225)
Revlon ColorStay (360)
Urban Decay Naked Skin (4.5)
Level 5 - Honey
For medium skin tones - our great summer glow shade for those who like a darker tan, or girls with an olive complexion. Warm golden undertone.
Clinique Even Better (Sand)
L’Oreal True Match (W5.5)
MAC Fluid Fix (NW35)
Maybelline FIT (235)
Urban Decay Naked Skin (7.0)
Level 6 – Flax
For deep medium skin tones - great for light-complexion women of colour. Neutral undertone.
bareMinerals (Medium Dark)
Clinique Even Better (Toffee)
L’Oreal True Match (C6)
MAC Fluid Fix (NW43)
Revlon ColorStay (400)
Urban Decay Naked Skin (9.0)
Level 7 – Cinnamon
For deep skin tones - this is our deepest stocked shade and great for med-complexion women of colour. Cool/neutral undertone
Clinique Even Better (Tawnied Beige)
L’Oreal True Match (N7)
MAC Fluid Fix (NW45)
Maybelline FIT (320)
Nars Sheer Glow (Med - Dark 2 / Tahoe)
Need more help finding your shade? Check out our Shade Aid Database
- To get a smooth flawless finish start by using one of Batty's facial scrubs to remove any makeup, oil, dead skin, or debris.
- Next, apply Batty's Daily Detox (Primer) Moisturizer or Forever Young (Quick Tint) Moisturizer to prep your skin as well as work to make your skin flawless by moisturizing, reducing redness, and pulling up blackheads.
- Next, apply Batty's concealer if desired.
- Now it's time to apply the foundation!
- Tap a small amount of Batty's Mineral Foundation into the lid of the packaging. Use a kabuki brush to pick up the powder in the lid and tap the brush on the side of the lid or sink to remove the excess.
- Apply the foundation in a swirling motion to blend the powder in while you apply. Start by applying LESS than you think you'll need.
- Look at the foundation in a few different lights (including natural sunlight) to see if you're comfortable with the coverage. Add more if desired.
- After using the foundation a few times you'll get to know how much you're comfortable applying and you'll likely notice that it's less than you are used to applying. The idea is to have natural coverage without looking like you're wearing a mask of makeup.
Check our VA Karla's Guide to Foundations Brushes to discover her tricks for achieving a flawless application no matter which Batty's Bath foundation you chose!
Sericite, Titanium Dioxide, Dry Flo, Mica
Our Mineral Foundation is free of...
- Synthetic ingredients
- Nano Particles (none of our ingredients are micronized!)
- Bismuth Oxychloride
Full Sized Jars
- 2oz jars / 12 g of product (this will last you a LONG time)
- Packaged in a glass jar
Sample Sized Jar
- 3 g (enough for a few test applications)
- Packaged in a plastic jar
- Great way to figure out your shade before committing to a full-sized jar
- Add to your own facial moisturizer to make your own tinted moisturizer